With a bigger screen of the PC, you can enjoy the paid games all the more. Our list will give you recommendations for the best paid games that you can play.
Gaming is usually associated with fun and entertainment. These gaming apps when played on a PC come with advanced features and new things to do. The paid games will give you a premium experience at not a very big cost.
Some of the best paid games for PC are:
- Minecraft for Windows 10
- Metro Exodus
- Call of Duty
- Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
Our list has the best paid games for you. Find all the details that there is about them and choose the right game for you.
Top paid games for PC
Our list takes care of almost every genre of game. They are not very expensive to buy and give good features and qualities. These games have been checked and re-checked so you can remain carefree and have fun.
1. Minecraft for Windows 10
Minecraft is a windows paid game that lets you mine an area to create a landscape that you like. This game has no story, belongs to no particular genre, and offers no action or strategy. Yet, Minecraft has been one of the best games for PC. It lets you build your world digitally using various blocks. Each version of the game is different, yet the basics of it all are very similar and so it is not difficult or challenging to understand. You enter the gaming world empty-handed, so you have to build everything out of scratch.
- The game offers huge creativity freedom to the players.
- You have multiple items to collect and build.
- There is a presence of animal friends and certain monsters as enemies.
- Play online or with local multiplayer.
- Multiple opportunities and replayable levels.
- Use Minecoins to do in-game purchases.
2. Metro Exodus
Metro Exodus is a first-person shooting game that is also story-driven. In this game, you get to become the ultimate killer having the highest power. It has created an immersive gaming world that blends combat and stealth. You get to explore and overcome survival horror in this game. It was developed by 4A Games and published by Deep Silver. You not only fight the new hazards but also require you to beat the hostile humans and mutated creatures. The settings of various weathers are provided in the game for advanced gaming experiences.
- Make use of hand-made weapons and craft them better using the crafting skills in the game.
- As the game progresses, the setting also changes in the game.
- You can play the game in the morning or at night.
- It pans around a whole in-game year.
- Use vehicles to reach places faster.
Undertale is a paid game for Pc that does not require you to kill anybody. In this RPG game, you get fallen into an underground world where you get surrounded by monsters and enemy creatures. Negotiate and battle your way out of it or you remain stuck in that world forever. It was created by Indie creator Toby Fox. Taking inspiration from many RPG games, he created this to give the best gaming experiences. Everything from music to gameplay to the development of the game is managed and created by Fox.
- Time your attacks on the enemy to get out of the underground world.
- Make use of strategy and negotiating skills to come out without hurting anyone.
- The underground world is filled with towns and caves.
- Solve puzzles on the way.
- The art and soundtrack are original to this game.
- It is an amalgamation of the best RPG giving you advanced features to play.
4. Call of Duty
You can now experience the thrill of this Action-adventure paid game on-the-go. It is a first-person shooter game that keeps you entertained at all times. It is set in the World War II period. Over time, the Call of Duty series went through a lot of changes. With every new update, the game got better, with a different setting and renewed features. As of 2019, the game reported more than 300 million copies. It has never been easier yet challenging. Play with millions of users all over the world and enjoy.
- Voice chat and the video chat feature are also there on this game for you to have an uninterrupted gaming experience.
- Enjoy 3D graphics.
- It is very well known for its sound features.
- It is easy to understand but challenging to play.
- The paid version of this game offers additional features and weapons.
- Make use of multiple customizable tools like weapons and armory.
- Being a shooter popular game, you have to be focused throughout.
5. Saints Row IV: Re-Elected
Saints Row IV: Re-Elected is a paid game that belongs to the genre of action-adventure games. It was developed by Volition and published by Deep Silver. It is a sequel to the very famous and popular Saints Row game series. You get to explore the simulation world of Steelport and at the same time try to complete the main mission. There are also certain side missions that you can undertake and complete. The elements of science fiction have also continued to be a part of this paid game. It has incorporated a lot of existing features of this gaming series with the new ones, making the lovers of the series more excited.
- Battle an alien invasion on your land.
- There is a lot of humor that can be seen in the plot of this game.
- You can customize your character.
- The addition of new superpowers makes this game all the more interesting.
- There are no complex challenges in this game. Just complete the missions to move forward in the game.
- This game has a repetitive approach, making it very similar to the prequels.
Make the most out of your PC. You can play these paid games at your convenience. With the paid versions, you get additional benefits and certain features that the free players do not get. If you want to become a pro in your game of choice, we recommend you purchase the full version of the game.
Feature Image Credits: Beebom