Today on Stateside, what is the role of primary care doctors in Michigan’s vaccination plan? Plus, one family talks to us about starting a podcast during the pandemic. And, some advice for adults trying to help kids through the mental health challenges of the moment.
[Get Stateside on your phone: subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts today.]
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
The potential role of general practitioners in vaccine administration
- Dr. Bobby Mukkamala is president of the Michigan State Medical Society and a phsycian.
The family that podcasts together, stays together
- Joziah Jason is a 5th grader from Ypsilanti and host of the podcast “READ books with Joziah”
- Keith Jason is Joziah’s father
- JaVon Jason is Joziah’s mother
How to help kids cope with pandemic stress and the return to school
- Erin Hunter is the interim director of the University Center for the Child and Family at the University of Michigan.