Gaming without internet is a blessing in disguise. Yes, you read it right! You can play games offline as well. After a lot of research and trials, we have managed to bring out the best offline games for you.
The list of the Top Offline Games include:
- Hill Climb Racing
- Candy Crush Saga
- Temple Run 2
- Angry Birds
- Piano Tiles 2
- Subway Surfers
- Slay the Spire
- Cook, Serve, Delicious, 3
- Divinity: Original Sin II
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Monster Train
The above-mentioned games are the best offline games available on the internet. Read further to know more about the features of these games.
Best Offline Games 2021
Read along with the list to find out the best Offline games. You can easily download these games from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store.
1. Hill Climb Racing 2
This game requires you to climb your vehicle up the hill. It is not a childish game having no rules and set ways. Ruled by physics, your car can tumble down the hill if you are not driving it properly. Travel in different types of vehicles and cover as much distance as you can. Collect coins on the way and do various complicated tricks and get more coins. You will have to be careful with the fuel tank for it finishes soon. Also, be careful of many bumps on the way. Avoid it to prevent falling in.
- Gain bonuses by doing complicated tricks.
- You can unlock more than 27 vehicles in the game.
- It is an endless game with more than 28 stages to play.
- This can be played on a low-resolution or high-resolution device.
- You can customize your vehicles with your preferred specifications.
- There are new challenges updated in the game very often.
2. Candy Crush Saga
Candy crush saga is one of the best matching popular games. In this game, you have to Match 3 or more candies of the same color and create little miracle candies out of them! This game offers more than 7,500 levels so you never have to worry about running out of challenges. As you win one game, there is already another waiting for you. Being an endless game that can be played offline this is the first choice for people.
- Switch and match Candies to win a level.
- Solve easy to difficult puzzles with your unique moves.
- Get rewarded with delicious rainbow-colored cascades and other beneficial candy combos!
- Plan your moves by matching 3 or more candies in a row/column.
- The bigger combinations you make, the more boosters you can get to easily win the game.
- There is no endpoint to this game.
- Blast the chocolate and collect sweet candies as you move across thousands of levels which will leave you dumbstruck!
3. Temple Run 2
This is the best offline game for you. Temple Run 2 is the most loved game on the google play store and undoubtedly the Best Editor’s Choice game as well for years. Its previous version was also liked by a zillion of users. With Temple Run, you will experience beautiful new graphics that will bring on the zeal in you to run and survive for the longest. The environment has also become huge and organic. This time along with other changes, it has got new hindrances for you, this means it has got new obstacles with more power-ups.
- With new power-ups, you can always get something new to try.
- The game is updated very often.
- You can check your progress in the achievements and leaderboards.
- There are different characters available for you to choose from.
- Customize your character and get more coins to unlock more features.
- It is an endless game. It does not end until you fall.
This is one of the most popular games for word-making. It challenges your mind and tries to find out how eloquent your vocabulary is. This word game has been downloaded by more than 10 million users worldwide. With daily brain challenges, even with unlimited time, this is a challenging game to follow. You will get a mix of alphabets at the bottom of the screen. You then have to swipe to form meaningful words. The words you form should fill in the crossword section of the level. The main goal of this word game online is for you to create words that fit rather than randomly creating word combinations.
- You can visit different destinations on the app.
- Find some hidden words to express your vocabulary better.
- The app has more than 6000 crossword puzzles.
- This game begins easy, but soon gains pace and gets difficult with each passing level.
- You get unlimited tries to beat one level.
- It is an anagram game.
- With no timer, this game is more fun and relaxing.
5. Angry Birds
Angry Birds 2 is the world’s best offline game for Android devices. It is a bird flinging, pig-popping action game. This popular game has angry birds’ iconic characters to play with. The kids can use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies’ towers to save their precious eggs. This time the bad piggies are powerful, stronger, worse, and even greener. It is a multi-stage level game. You can compete with your friends too. Level up with extended features and more powers. Compete to impress the almighty eagle and get coins to shop exclusively. It also allows you to collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds’ fashion game.
- It has iconic angry bird characters to choose from.
- It is a multilevel game.
- This has in-built upgrades and rewards.
- You can share the results on social media platforms.
- You can choose the bird of your choice to fling at the tower.
- Complete daily tasks for amazing rewards.
Monopoly is a game that can be played offline for all iOS devices. Published by the Marmalade game studio limited, this helps you play your favorite board game on your iOS device. You longer need to carry your board game everywhere, pay for it once, and enjoy it for as long as you want to. Roll the dice to reach a decision. Sell, buy or build and strategize well to become a rich landlord in the world of Monopoly. This game can be played solo or with a family member. It is also available for free so it can be another option you can use.
- This paid game comes with no ads and a simple play-to-win gaming concept.
- Play solo or with your friends and family.
- It comes with very simple rules so it is not difficult to understand.
- This game can be played offline too. Just pass your phone around and play your turn.
- You can also play the game online, with anyone all over the world.
- Win the game by filling the Hasbro family board the fastest.
2. Piano Tiles 2
Piano Tiles 2 is a musical arcade that is also an offline game. With multiple songs to choose from, this song is as much entertaining as it is fun. This game has more rhythmic music, more challenges, and more levels to beat. As you progress in the game, with the increase in level, the difficulty of the game also increases. It is very easy to play. Tap on the piano tiles to create music and get points and coins in exchange for it.
- Multiple music choices. Play with the trendiest of songs.
- You can play a level multiple times.
- This game has the best graphics as compared to other such games.
- Top challenge modes give you more to work on.
- It has high-quality music, so it makes you feel like you are in a concert and not merely playing a game.
- There are all kinds of music in this game. So choose the one that resonates with you.
This is a maze arcade offline game in which the player controls Pac-Man. You can play the role of Pac-Man, who must eat or cover all the dots inside the box or the enclosed maze. While eating the dots, Pac-Man must dodge the four or more ghosts. Some large flashing dots are also there which helps the ghost to look blue and more dangerous. Before ghosts, Pac-Man needs to eat those flashing dots to gain points. It is one of the easiest popular games to play.
- New mazes or boxes are available for each round.
- Daily bonus missions are available.
- Tournaments are there to lead you above the others.
- You can earn free rewards daily.
- No advertisement issue.
- Completely Free to play
4. Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers is one of the most commonly played offline games. Players all over the world have loved this game and played it with a lot of zeal and entertainment. This is an endless game that will keep you entertained and on the go wherever you are. You will have to dodge the trains and other obstacles that come on the way. The more coins you collect, the better it is. Collect coins and power-ups to get additional ways to run more. The game calculates your score based on the distance you cover the number of coins you collect.
- You can customize your character in the game.
- Use the in-game coins to unlock more features for your character.
- This game has amazing graphics that will keep you gripped.
- Run, dodge and slide as you move on in this game.
- Challenge your friends and help them win too.
- Be super quick in your movements, this game is very quick.
One of the most classic card offline games you can play is UNO. Perfect for each family member and friend to play with without any hesitation and problem. There are different types of cards that make this game more effective and attractive for all gamers. Cards like- skip, reverse, draw two(+2), wild, and draw four(+4) are there just like the original card game. The player needs to match the previous card’s number or color till the game ends. This game was developed by Merle Robbins in 1971 and has been popular ever since.
- Listed in the topmost card games.
- Develop your skills and learn the game well.
- There are Tournaments and special events to make the game more interesting.
- Easy to install and free to play.
- This offline game comes with no ads.
- The tutorial in the game is updated so you know exactly what and how you’re playing.
1. Slay the Spire
Slay the Spire is an offline game that is a rogue-like video game too. It is a single-player game developed by the American studio MegaCrit and published by the Humble Bundle. It is a card-based game that requires you to become a deck builder. You have to create a unique deck in the game while also defeating the enemy creatures that come in the way. Experience various modes of gaining power and Slay the Spire as you progress in the game. Strategize well to build a deck of your choice and get new cards by winning in the combat.
- Hundreds of cards available to choose from.
- The layout is different for each time you enter the game.
- Choose a path of your own choice.
- Defeat the enemies to get more cards.
- Build your deck carefully to beat the enemies and reach higher.
- Collect relics to get advanced benefits.
- The text on the card is very small, so it gets difficult to read what is written on the card.
2. Cook, Serve, Delicious, 3
A cooking offline game, this is a challenging yet interesting game to play. It is a restaurant simulation game that makes you stay on your feet at all times. Fulfill the orders and make your customers happy. The faster the orders are completed, the more points you get. It is better than the first two parts of the gaming franchise having better equipment and more accessibility features. Everything that you’d want from a cooking game, this offline game for PC has it all for you. Play this game fast-paced or slow-paced, as you prefer. With time, the difficulty of the game also increases.
- Participate in various championships.
- The Chill Mode on the game lets you play without any timer.
- More than 200 foods to choose from and prepare.
- Play this game single-player or with a local multiplayer.
- You can also decorate your food truck to make it more attractive and appealing.
- This game comes with more than 380 levels.
- The original soundtrack makes the gameplay more fun and unique.
3. Divinity: Original Sin II
Divinity: Original Sin II is a sequel to the famous gaming series. This is an RPG that was developed and published by Larian Studios. You get a chance to become a God and it depends on you and your strategy how well you play and how fast you win the game. It is also one of the best-selling video games by selling more than a million copies. Highly acclaimed by the gamers and critics for its interactivity and combat complexity, this offline game has been widely loved by all. Get an ultimate 4K gaming experience.
- You can play solo or with offline players.
- Create a custom character for yourself.
- It is a turn-based combat game.
- Make a team with the players around you for more chances at winning the game.
- Talk to insects, plants, or even the ghosts in the game to get additional tips.
- There are more than 200 skills to make use of in the game.
4. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The Witcher is a story-driven offline game. It is based on a famous novel written by Andrzej Sapkowski. This offline game is set in a fantasy world where you are a professional monster who is responsible for finding a child of prophecy in a world full of pirate islands, merchant cities, mountain passes, and certain dangerous caves. The game progresses in all of these places giving it an air of uniqueness and fun. Make use of multiple weapons to get advanced chances at making a win in the game.
- You are a professional hunter with advanced weaponry.
- Multiple types of monsters to hunt down and kill.
- Find and kill monsters in mountains or the ones that lurk around in public.
- Spend your in-game money to buy advanced weaponry.
- You can customize your armor to get maximum benefits.
- The story is very intriguing and attractive for the players.
5. Monster Train
This offline game is also a roguelike strategy game. It was developed by the American studio Shiny shoe. After winning a lot of awards, this game has been critically acclaimed. Monster Train has a vertical field with a train having 4 floors with a pyre on the top floor. The gameplay requires you to protect the pyre which the enemies try to take over. Make use of multiple cards to activate special effects and ways to defeat the enemies. This offline game for PC gives you a premium gaming experience.
- This is a time-competitive game.
- You can play this game in multiplayer mode too.
- Replay the levels if you wish to get advanced scores.
- Different locations in the game come with different benefits.
- You can recruit powerful units to get multiple benefits.
- Upgrade your champions and gain bonuses in the game.