If you are looking for some of the best mobile payment apps? If yes, then you are at the right place. We have a list of the best mobile payment apps.
Making online payments is no more a new thing, rather it is something we do every day. Online shopping, online transactions have been made easier because of these mobile payment apps.
There are many applications on the internet that helps you in making an online payment. The best mobile payment apps are:
- Apple Pay
- Level UP
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Cash APP
Read further to know about these mobile payment apps. You can use these mobile payments for Android as well as iOS.
Best Mobile Payment Apps
The below-mentioned mobile payment apps are the best applications. Read ahead to know more about the features, pros, cons, and more of these applications. You can also use these mobile payment apps for iOS devices.
Adyen has a full spring of payment options. From big business transactions to just some little personal shopping, Adyen will come to your help. It accepts payments anywhere. It supports various payment platforms, including ACH Direct Debit, American Express, Mastercard, PayPal, Samsung Pay, and Visa.
- The app Supports international transitions
- You can avail Reward points and loyalty gift
- You can use this app anywhere to send money.
- The app can be used for bill payments.
- It Requires a minimum monthly invoice: $120
- The app may take up to three days for fund transfer
2. Apple Pay
With Apple Pay, you can transfer funds money easily and securely. You can do the transfer in person, through iOS apps, and via the web, i.e. safari. Apple Pay works very well on all Apple devices, including Apple Watch. With this, you can check your expenses by clicking on the Apple Pay button available on the cart. With the tough security of this app, it keeps your personal information secure.
- It supports VISA, MasterCard, American Express
- You can do international transactions on the app.
- High security of your card details.
- You can transfer money as little as $1
- A maximum of $10,000 can be sent from the app.
Azimo helps you to send money to over 200 countries in more than 80 currencies. It sends your money immediately without any delay. However, in some selected countries, it may take some time for the transaction to be reflected. The time taken majorly depends on the location you choose. It is mobile friendly and the first two transfers can be done without any free. Azimo gives the freedom to the small business company to pay on an international level.
- The app accepts all major credit and debit cards.
- Azimo is extremely user-friendly and an easy to use the app.
- The app has no hidden charges.
- This is FCA- regulated service.
- Azimo facilitates cross-border transactions.
- The app is only available for sign-in for Europeans.
4. Level UP
With Level up, you can pay for any goods and services with your mobile phone. LevelUp, free to use, the app is widely used by people. The app however charges for customer acquisition and loyalty programs for businesses. To use the app you just need a card with a custom QR code. For Businesses, you need a LevelUp scanner. Level Up is known to Combine payment and loyalty functionality in one interface.
- The app does not ask for a minimum value amount to be there in the app.
- The app comes with a map so you can see clearly where you spent how much.
- LevelUp offers 1% cashback on debit transactions.
- The app comes with push notifications for refunds, transaction, etc.
- LevelUp is not a bank. The whole system works online.
Paypal is one of the most widely used Mobile banking apps available online. It is the safest way to do online shopping, transfer money, payment of bills, etc. There is no form of online transaction that this app cannot do. Paypal also comes with push notifications, so anytime any of your bills is pending the app notifies you. To do a transaction on the app, it asks for a password, so you know every time any transaction is made it cam;t be made without the password hence ensuring maximum security of your funds.
- Free to use the app.
- The app is very easy to use with an attractive user-interface.
- You can see transaction history on the app.
- There is an instant transfer of money.
- Paypal is not known for its customer service. Getting assistance on the app is not easy.
- Paypal though global in existence, does not have a lot of currencies to transact in.
6. Google Pay
On 8th of January 2008 Android Pay and Google Pay unified to form a single payment app that we know as Google pay. Google pay uses features of both the parental app that’s why it came as a better version of the previous apps.
Why Google Pay?
- Easy to use, you can send money even from your gmail
- Charges no fees
- Gives a chart of the amount you spent in a week
- Saves the transitions you made in a week
- Keeps the payment information private
Why not Google Pay?
- Payment can be made only through Axis Visa card and SBI card
- Support only a few International transitions
- Not widely used
- Hindrance in a smooth transition
Venmo is the most mobile friendly app, if you want to split your bill with your friends or you want to make an immediate transition then Venmo is the best. It is a part of paypal, however it is different from paypal and more friendly to use.
- Designed to use on phone
- Easy payment option
- Transitions can be made immediately
Why not Venmo?
- The transition can be made only through the app
- The app can charge the customers if the transitions are made through a credit card
- Only domestic transitions
- The privacy default is public you have to change it if required
8. Samsung Pay
The app uses NFC technology so you can do transitions through your Samsung smartphone without using your credit or debit card. It securely saves the digital copies of your cards, giving you the freedom to buy anything without your card.
Why Samsung Pay?
- The app doesn’t share your card details
- The app is supported by a range of Samsung phone as well as by Samsung smartwatches
- Easy transition through Samsung to Samsung smartphone.
Why not Samsung Pay?
- Samsung Pay is not free
- Works only in Samsung phone
- Not all banks support Samsung pay
9. Cash APP
Cash App was created in 2009 by Square Inc, it gives you the ability to transfer money by Cash App Balance, linked bank account, credit or debit card. You can request and receive money from the other users of the app.
Why Cash APP?
- A better way for transitions
- Allows to buy and sell personal stocks
- A safer way for transitions
Why not Cash APP?
- Charges fee if the transition is made through credit card
- Limitation on the maximum amount of transfer
- Only domestic transitions
With these apps, you can save your time. You don’t have to worry about running out of money on a shopping day with your friends. The security on the app is unmatched. We hope you can find the best app for you from the above list and see your life getting much easier, secure, and light.
Feature Image Credits: MyBankTracker