We are here to take care of all your Business Communication needs. When you get stuck in one place our suggestions of the best business communications apps will come to help you make your business communication process easier.
Some business communication apps take care of telecommuting while some others help in tele-messaging. With COVID-19 restricting the office life to the homes, the business communications have also shifted online.
Some of the best Business Communication apps for iOS are :
- Troop Messenger
Our well-researched list of the best business communication apps will help you look at your company and choose the app that suits your requirements the most.
Best Business Communication apps for iOS
With the digital world being at the brim of this society, you must be aware of the latest developments. After multiple failures, this list of the best business apps has been made for you with their features, Pros, and Cons.
ProofHub is one of the best Project Management apps that offers you various features while simultaneously keeping the app easy to understand and use. The app is not very costly and so even small businesses can make use of their services. It makes your team conversions easier so that you are always updated with what is happening in your professional sphere and the various projects that you are working on.
- Easy to use and understand.
- With ProofHub you can all chat easily and conveniently.
- You can @mention your teammates to inform them to join a meet called.
- The app offers the best visual presentation features.
- You can do one-to-one conversations or group ones depending on your requirements.
- It is not difficult to set up a ProofHub account
- A beautiful blend of features and upgrades.
- The app sometimes loads slowly.
- ProofHub does not have a lot of features as compared to other similar apps.
- You don’t have any budgeting, invoicing
Trello is one of the best project management tools available online for iOS devices. You can assign various tasks to people in your team and keep a real-time tab on what is happening. At the beginning of the day, allot work to your team members and as soon as they get done with the work, they can mark it in the assigned tabs. With Trello, you can plan and assign a week’s worth of tasks.
- The app offers a three-tier information system: boards, lists, and cards.
- You can easily switch between these systems at your convenience.
- The boards will have different lists of works to be done and the cards will be placed on the list.
- The boards can be saved online and offline.
- Keep a track of to-do lists.
- You can update your colleagues about your progress.
- The app gives you an option to add colored labels according to the priority of tasks.
- You need an internet connection to access Trello.
- It is not easy to manage big projects on the app.
- The app does not offer long-term road mapping.
3. Troop Messenger
One of the best apps with an unbeatable app user interface. It offers effortless messaging and a mode of communication for all the business personnel. You can use Troop Messenger to stay connected even when you are working away from your work desk. Just like any other business communication app, Troop messenger offers one-to-one and group messaging tools. It assures its users that they can get hassle-free easy communication.
- The app has multiple apps integration so that you are provided with the best through Troop Messenger.
- Troop Messenger has different types of plans for small, medium, and big business owners. You can make use of any plan that works for you the best.
- Virtual meetings can be done with the help of the app’s the audio and video features.
- The app offers you messaging history.
- You can make use of the 1TB app space.
- The Analytics plugin on the app will help you plan your business projects easily.
- While you are in a meeting you can be assured of the quality of the audio or video call.
- It caters to any number of people you wish to communicate with. There isn’t any limit on the number of people.
- The app does not have a free version. You can use the trial but will ultimately have to buy the paid version to keep using it.
- The users have brought it to notice that there should be an addition of more integrations on the app.
Connecteam as the name suggests is a business communication app whose prime focus is on making communication between various business teams easier. The biggest asset that the app has is that it offers time-tracking, so you can be on the lookout for the productivity time of your team and then work on making it better for your business. The clock on the app will give you a time-to-time update about how much time your employee spends working, time is taken to complete a task, etc.
- You can communicate with your team at any time.
- The communication is developed through chats, updates, and notifications.
- Employee clock will help you record the time spent on various tasks.
- It is not difficult to understand the working of the app.
- The free version has the majority of the app features, so you can choose to not buy a paid version of it.
- Make use of the HR Feedback box.
- Make surveys on the app and get your employees’ feedback.
- Great Customer support.
- There are no in-app integrations.
Flowdock helps you prioritize your work. It is used to integrate with the team members and makes it easier for you to develop communications. Your private chats, group chats, or even thread conversations to keep a track of everything that is going on in the project or your business. The user-interface is not difficult to get and has attracted a good number of users to it. It is modern, easy- to understand so you are not left behind.
- You can use the Push notifications feature.
- Syncing various devices are available for this business communication app.
- You can organize your emails and inbox messages.
- Use @mention to bring a particular person in focus.
- Hashtags can also be used to track the conversation.
- The chat history in the app comes with search transcripts.
- There is no way to filter notifications.
- You cannot make use of web-embedding as efficiently.
With the Business outlook turning digital, communication was also required to be shifted online. We hope this list of the best Business communication apps for the current year will be very helpful to you.
Feature Image Credits: ScreenRec