YouTube is a popular social media platform and online video-sharing platform. It has 2.1 billion active monthly users and is growing globally because of video content. YouTube is one of the most popular search engines after Google and comprises more than 100 hours of videos uploaded on YouTube every single minute. You can also watch private YouTube videos on YouTube. If you are a YouTube creator, then you might understand the importance of comments. This article will give you insights into the YouTube comment finder in a comprehensive way.
It is important to know that YouTube has not developed a proper modification set of features. The users will be able to search for the comments with the help of the Comment Finder Tool. With the help of this, you may be able to remove inappropriate or offensive comments so that it will be easy for you to get in connect with genuine followers.
In this article, I will explain to you the best YouTube comment-finder applications in a comprehensive way.
In This Article
Best Free YouTube Comments Finder
YouTube Comment Finder is a Search Engine Optimization feature that will help users to access the best keywords for any popular YouTube video. The following are the best, and free YouTube comment finders are discussed in an all-inclusive manner.
1. YT Comment Finder
One of the easiest-to-use and simplest comment-finding tools available on the web is YT Comment Finder. It has some amazing outcomes and is quite affordable to use. Let’s examine its operation in the following way.
- If you want to visit the website, click on the link.
- The homepage will feature a search bar. Now, you need to select the Search button and input the description of the video you want to search comments for the YouTube video.
- Afterward, you will be able to find a complete pile of videos with the same description you entered.
- Now, a search bar will come up for any comments you want to get insights into.
2. YouTube First Comment Finder
YT Comment Finder allows you to look out for basic information about Youtube. You will also be able to find the content; all you need to do is type the word you want to search for, and eventually, you will get the results according to the term you type. You can also get to know the time YouTube takes to process a video.
Despite YouTube offering, multiple options to alert creators to the first comment on a video, doing so is a cumbersome process that only the artist can access. You will easily find the first comments on YouTube by utilizing this tool.
- Visit the website by clicking on this link.
- Now, You need to punch in the YouTube video URL in the search bar and then press the Find option. You’re all set! The first commenter’s name will be displayed directly ahead of you, along with the comment’s content and the date it was posted.
It should be noted that the website comes with a tutorial, and you will easily find the first comment. This feature is limited, and you have to pay to get all the features.
Among the simplest and free-of-ads weird comment selectors for YouTube is this one. The special thing about Hadzy is that it is quicker than some other Websites and can accommodate more comments, which is quite useful for Youtube creators. Most YouTubers like to use the Hadzy YouTube comment selector.
- Visit the website by clicking this link.
- Enter the YouTube video’s URL into the homepage’s search field by merely copying and pasting it.
- The information about just the YouTube video will be displayed in a pop-up window. Just select Load Data and Tap on it.
- After that, you will indeed be taken to another pop-up window with the options “View Comments” and “View Statistics” in the following step. To read the first, second, and every other comment in order of increasing, click View Comments.
Additionally, if your YouTube account is blocked, you can recover it by accessing the information over here.
How to Find the First Comments You Have Posted on YouTube?
There are many instances when you repent past comments you’ve made in the past and have the desire you could go back and revisit your initial YouTube remarks on the channel. However, it may not always be feasible to remember the video or channel wherein you placed the comment, though.
There is always a way by which you can modify the comment, irrespective of how obsolete the comment is on YouTube. To perform the following method, follow the steps, and it is advised to use a web browser than the YouTube app.
- Firstly, visit the YouTube homepage and then select the three-lined symbol in the top left corner. After that, you can select History, and you’ll be taken to the history section of your account.
- Now, you can select the history type as “Community.” Beneath that, you have to click on the comments option.
- Finally, you will be displayed all the history of your YouTube comments.
Now, you can enjoy editing or deleting your obsolete comments and answers on YouTube by simply following these simple instructions. But before you reach the bottom, you’ll have to scroll down quite a ways to see your first YouTube comment.
How to Find Someone’s Comment on YouTube?
This article is all about the YouTube comment finder and how can you modify the comment if you don’t like it by any means. Thanks to the YouTube Comment Finder allows users to find positive and bad comments on Youtube. Comment down if you find the article insightful, and share your thoughts on the YouTube comment finder and its features that help to modify the content as your requirement.