WWE 2K23 settings are a bit complex and you may want to change your settings as per your needs. Here I am suggesting the best WWE 2K23 settings for realistic gameplay. You can use these settings combinations to make the best out of WWE 2K23.
One of the most detailed wrestling video games on the market right now is WWE 2K23. The game aims to be more of a wrestling simulation game with a tonne of personalization settings like slider settings. Now, let’s have a look at the best WWE 2K23 settings for realistic gameplay and use them in the game asap.
Players who want to change the WWE 2K23 story depiction for a better and more realistic experience can take a look at my best WWE 2K23 settings for realistic gameplay. Let’s get a realistic gameplay experience with some of the best WWE 2K23 settings mentioned in this guide.
WWE 2K23 Settings For Realistic Gameplay | Best Gameplay, Presentation Settings
Changing WWE 2K23’s settings can improve the experience for those seeking a more genuine depiction of the drama and storylines that take place in the ring. Let’s have a list of all the WWE 2K23 settings for realistic gameplay here.
Although it’s always tempting to jump right into gaming, it’s a good idea to adjust WWE 2K23’s settings first. By doing this, WWE fans will receive a customized experience that better suits their preferences.
Use the R1/RB button to select and access the settings. If gamers wish to have a genuine wrestling experience, the most important aspects to change will be covered in here article.
Also, read How To Do The Cody Cutter In WWE 2K23 | Assign Cody Rhodes’ Secret Cody Cutters Now!
Best Gameplay Settings Of WWE 2K23
- Difficulty – The level of difficulty depends on the player’s expertise. This is the best WWE 2K23 settings for realistic gameplay in order to become acquainted with the mechanics, choosing easy is a wise decision. Although Hard is more realistic, the Hard setting is more difficult. While Legend is challenging, WWE 2K23’s AI can kick out with ease and their maneuvers are more difficult to counter.
- Weight Detection – This option needs to be turned on. Smaller wrestlers won’t be able to fling around super heavyweights in this fashion.
- Pin Mini-Game – The choice here is up to the player. They can push the buttons to kick out or employ the new timed pinning mechanism.
- Allow Held Input for Mini-games – Another feature that is up for personal preference is the ability to hold input for mini-games. They can hold the button down in place of pressing the button repeatedly to kick out or break a submission. This feature’s drawback is that it gives the impression that the A.I. is deciding whether the player’s wrestler can flee.
- Rope Break (Automatic) – This determines whether the player controls the wrestler’s automatic attempt at the ropes or not. Turn it off in order to make it one of the best WWE 2K23 settings for realistic gameplay.
- Auto-Reversal for Ground Attacks – By turning on auto-reversal for ground attacks, players and the A.I. is prevented from repeatedly attacking opponents who are grounded (as opposed to grappled). It can, however, be unpredictable.
- Entrance Run-In (Play Mode) – Keep Entrance Run-In (Play Mode) on if players want situations akin to those on television. This can feel more real which is why this setting is in this list of the best WWE 2K23 settings for realistic gameplay.
- Mid-Match Run-In (Play Mode) – Payback can be turned on or off here. If a player has enough momentum, they might call for a diversion using paybacks. When turned on, it will become random, but when one player gains the upper hand, the opponent’s allies may intervene.
- Post-Match Run-In (Play-Mode) – Turn on the Post-Match Run-In (Play-Mode) feature to start new feuds in WWE 2k23’s Universe mode.
- Blood – For optimum realism, blood should be activated. Players who love bloodshed battles must love this setting. I mean what can make you more realistic than blood? That is why this is one of the best WWE 2K23 settings for realistic gameplay.
- Edited/Created Superstars – Provide gamers the choice to use downloaded, customized, and edited characters.
Also, read How To Break Grapple Combo in WWE 2K23 | John Cena’s Grapple Moves
Best Presentation Settings Of WWE 2K23
- Fatigue – Turn on fatigue for actual realistic stamina, which discourages huge move spamming.
- Reversal Prompts – Keep these prompts on for reversal. Despite the fact that they aren’t always correct, they still instruct players on when to start a reversal during a significant move. To improve, try responding to your opponent’s animations rather than waiting for a clue. Let’s have a look at other best WWE 2K23 settings for realistic gameplay by scrolling down.
- Camera Cuts – For a more authentic experience like WWE TV, turn on Camera Cuts.
- Camera Panning – Set the camera panning option to on.
- Camera Panning – Set Camera Panning setting one because it is one of the WWE 2K23 settings for realistic gameplay.
- Post-Match Replay – This is the most realistic setting of WWE 2K23 because it sets realistic post-match replays. Turn it on.
- Display Referee Counts – Some players might prefer to keep the display of referee counts on since crowd noise can mask the official count. It’s totally up to you.
- Instant Recovery, Ring Escape, & Possum Attack Prompts – It is preferable to enable Instant Recovery, Ring Escape, and Possum Attack Prompts so the player is aware of when they can make use of them. Let’s have a look at other best WWE 2K23 settings for realistic gameplay by scrolling down.
Also, read Is WWE 2K23 Down? Check Server Status | How to Solve WWE 2K23 Server Issues?
Best Balancing Slider Settings Of WWE 2K23
The Balance Sliders will modify how the AI acts in a WWE 2K23 match, which is necessary for producing the most realistic matches. For instance, the majority of the player’s moves and attacks will be reverted by artificial intelligence if its reversal rate is high.
The following settings are examples of how to achieve a competitive match without giving the A.I. an unfair advantage. Here are some of the best WWE 2K23 settings for realistic gameplay in the balancing slider area.
A.I. Difficulty Sliders Of WWE 2K23
- A.I. Standing Strike Reversal Rate – 60/100
- A.I. Standing Grapple Reversal Rate – 50/100
- A.I. Ground Strike Reversal Rate – 40/100
- A.I. Ground Grapple Reversal Rate – 55/100
- A.I. Finisher Reversal Rate – 35/100. This prevents the A.I. from kicking out every finisher but gives them a fighting chance for drama.
- A.I. Foreign Object Attack Reversal Rate – 15/100
- A.I. Grab Breaker Rate – 40/100
- A.I. Combo Breaker Rate – 40/100
- A.I. Combo Rate – 40/100
- A.I. Submission Rate – 40/100
- A.I. Dive Rate – 35/100
- A.I. Springboard Rate – 35/100
- A.I. Grapple Rate – 60/100
- A.I. Strike Rate – 40/100
- A.I. Limb Targeting Rate – 45/100
- A.I. Running Attack Rate – 45/100
- A.I. Block Rate – 45/100
- A.I. Dodge Rate – 35/100
Also, read Is WWE 2k23 Cross Platform / Crossplay / Cross Progression | Play WWE 2k23 on PC, PS, & Xbox
Match Interference & Ref Down Times WWE 2K23
- Entrance Run-in – 2/10
- Mid-Match Run-in – 2/10
- Post Match Run-in – 2/10
- Referee Down Time – 85/100
Player & A.I. Sliders WWE 2K23
- Basic Reversal Windows – 65/100. This setting makes it easier to counter and reverse standard grapples & attacks.
- Ground Attack Reversal Windows – 70/100
- Signature & Finisher Reversal – 65/100. It will be easier to reverse the signature and finishing moves, but not too easy.
- Weapon Reversal – 70/100
- Stamina Cost – 50/100
- Stamina Recovery Rate – 60/100
- Stunned Recovery Rate – 25/100
- Rollout Frequency – 25/100
- Rollout Duration – 25/100
- Stun Gain – 45/100
- Stun Duration – 65/100
- Vitality Regen Cooldown – 50/100
- Vitality Regen Rate – 60/100
- A.I. Difficulty Damage Scaling – 35/100. The higher this value, the more damage the computer’s wrestler will do.
- Drag Escape Difficulty – 25/100
- Carry Escape Difficulty – 25/100
Also, read How to Face Scan in WWE 2K23 | WWE 2K23 Image Uploader 2023
That’s all about the WWE 2K23 settings for realistic gameplay. Go and set your WWE 2K23 to the best of your ability with the help of this guide. Go and enjoy WWE 2K23 in the best setting with the best realistic gameplay. Bye, guys. Take care, and don’t forget to check out Path of EX. And share this article with the ones who you think may need this guide. Ok, guys. I’ll see you soon with another game update. Bye, all.
Thanks for reading…