In a world filled with lots of shows and videos, there are times when a special documentary comes along. It’s not just like the others; it makes us stop and think about life in a new way. The Family I Had documentary is one such film that will change your perspective on life & give you a whole new outlook to inculcate. If streaming this documentary seems interesting to you, then let me tell you Where to Watch The Family I Had Documentary online.
Directed by Carlye Rubin and Katie Green, The Family I Had documentary is a powerful and moving film that shall be on your watchlist. The story explores a mother whose picturesque family is shattered when her 13-year-old son commits a horrifically violent act. The movie is a raw and emotional film that explores the complex nature of family and love in the face of unthinkable tragedy.
Keep reading to find out Where to Watch The Family I Had Documentary & stream this powerful movie depicting the resilience of the human spirit.
In This Article
Where to Watch The Family I Had Documentary Online?
The Family I Had is on Vudu, Apple TV, YouTube, Amazon Videos, Plex TV, Google TV, and Microsoft Stream. Although the documentary is on the platforms mentioned above, mainly in the United States, Canada, and some other countries. You need to check all these platforms to get to know which platform will show this documentary in your location.
1. The Family I Had Documentary Is On Vudu
Vudu offers both free and paid content, but it is a little expensive. Vudu was first launched in 2004 and then taken over by Walmart in 2010. On Vudu, you can choose from a wide range of movies and shows. Streaming video and audio in 4K Ultra HD and Dolby Atmos is available on the platform. Vudu’s broad device compatibility and features make it more interesting among entertainment enthusiasts.
- Rental pricing ranges from $.99 to $5.99.
- Purchase pricing ranges from $4.99 to $24.99.
Devices to Operate Vudu
- Mobile- iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android
- Gaming Consoles – PS3, PS4, PS5
- Smart TV – Samsung smart TVs, Sony, Apple TV, LG smart TV
2. The Family I Had Documentary Is On Apple TV
One more option for where to watch The Family I Had Documentary is Apple TV. You can listen to music and watch videos on Apple TV, as well as use other types of apps from the internet. Apple TV is one kind of device that helps users to stream any content on the TV screens. Apple TV was launched in 2007, and after that, it has been continuously updated as per the trend. Apple TV’s latest version was launched in 2017 and supports 4K and HDR, too. The channels related to Apple TV are PBS Kids, Bloomberg, Flickr, Trailers, and many more.
- Free subscription for first three months
- Basic subscription plan – $4.99 per month.
Devices to Operate Apple TV
- Mobile- iPhone, iPad, and iPod
- Gaming Consoles – Xbox, PS4 and PS5
- Smart TV – Samsung smart TVs, Sony, Apple TV, LG smart TV
3. The Family I Had Documentary Is On YouTube
YouTube is an amazing streaming site that has changed the way we watch and share videos. It’s like a giant hub for all kinds of content, from music videos to tutorials, gaming, and live events. People can upload their own videos and connect with a global audience. With its easy-to-use interface and personalized recommendations, YouTube has become an essential part of our digital lives, providing endless entertainment and knowledge to millions of users worldwide. YouTube can be your place for where to watch The Family I Had Documentary.
- Computers and laptops: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Microsoft Edge
- Mobile devices: Android and iOS devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Smart TVs: Many smart TV brands and models have built-in YouTube apps, allowing users to stream videos directly on their televisions without the need for external devices.
- Streaming devices: Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, and Android TV devices.
- Game consoles: PlayStation and Xbox.
- Smart displays: Devices like Google Nest Hub and Amazon Echo Show.
- Virtual reality (VR) headsets: YouTube offers VR support, enabling users to watch immersive 360-degree videos and VR content on compatible VR headsets.
4. The Family I Had Documentary Is On Amazon Videos
Amazon Videos is a popular streaming service, and apart from movies and shows, it gives you the benefits of shipping and music listening. Amazon Videos is basically a renting and buying service. You can enjoy a vast library of original content on Amazon. It offers kids’ security also as it has a perfect kid zone. Everything on one platform, from old movies to unique shows, forces us to use the platform to the fullest.
- The pricing is different for each film and show
Devices to Operate Amazon Prime Videos
- Mobile- Android, iPhone, tablets
- Gaming Consoles- PS3, PS4, PS5
- Smart TV – Samsung smart TVs, Vizio SmartCast TVs, Sony, Apple TV, LG smart TV
5. The Family I Had Documentary Is On Plex TV
Plex is a media server software that lets you organize and stream your media content from a central location to different devices. It allows you to store and stream your personal collection of movies, TV shows, music, and photos, as well as access online content and live TV channels. You can create a media library by adding your personal media files and then organizing them into categories and customizing metadata for each item. Plex supports a variety of devices and platforms, including smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and streaming devices. With Plex, you can enjoy your media content anytime, anywhere, and on any device with an internet connection.
1. Monthly – $ 4.99
2. Annual – $ 39.99
3. Lifetime – $ 119.99
- Streaming Platforms and Devices – Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku, Hulu Tidal, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video.
- Game Consoles – Xbox One and Play Station 4.
- Mobile Devices – Android, iOS, Fire.
- Others – Laptops, Desktops, LG Smart TV, Samsung smart TV, NVIDIA shield, Raspberry Pi.
6. The Family I Had Documentary Is On Google TV
Google TV is one more place for where to watch The Family I Had Documentary. If you have never seen a movie on Google’s official Movies and Shows app, then you are truly missing out on a lot! Formerly known as Play Movies & TV, Google has changed the name of the app to Google TV recently. You can rent, buy, and stream directly from different streaming platforms here. Some of the platforms you can access through Google TV are-
- Prime Video
- Disney Plus/Hotstar
- Apple TV
- And more
- Depends upon your individual subscription on streaming platforms.
- If you are renting/buying directly from Google TV, then you will only pay for the single movie/show you want to watch.
- Desktop computers and laptops
- Mobile devices – Android and iOS
- Smart TVs and streaming devices – Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, and Roku.
7. The Family I Had Documentary Is On Microsoft Streaming
Microsft Stream is a video storage, sharing, and collaboration platform. It is like an internal video platform for corporate users. In order to view the video content, add the content, or share the content, and even if you need to organize the content, you need to have valid Microsoft 365 credentials. This can be your place for where to watch The Family I Had Documentary.
Once you go to Microsoft Stream, you can quite easily access the channels. The audio in the video is auto-transcribed, thereby allowing easy deep search of video content.
- Basic: Included in Microsoft 365 commercial package
- Standard: $2/month
Device to Operate Microsoft:
- Web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge.
- Smart TVs: Samsung, LG and Sony
- Mobile Devices: iOS and Android devices
In conclusion, The Family I Had documentary is a moving and intimate exploration of love, loss, and family. The Family I Had is a powerful and important film that sheds light on the complex dynamics of family and the challenges of overcoming trauma. It is a must-watch for anyone interested in true crime, mental health, or the human condition. The Family I Had is on Vudu, Apple TV, YouTube, Amazon Videos, Plex TV, Google TV, and Microsoft Stream.
So, tune in to your favorite streaming platform and watch this exciting documentary from the comfort of your couch.
Hope this article helped you with Where to Watch The Family I Had Documentary Online!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where to Watch The Family I Had Documentary Online?
The Family I Had is on Vudu, Apple TV, YouTube, Amazon Videos, Plex TV, Google TV, and Microsoft Stream.
2. Is The Family I Had documentary available on Netflix?
No, The Family I Had documentary is not available on Netflix.
3. Can I watch The Family I Had documentary on Amazon Prime Videos?
No, The Family I Had documentary is not available on Amazon Prime Videos.
4. Can I stream The Family I Had documentary on YouTube?
Yes, The Family I Had documentary is available for streaming on YouTube.
5. Can I watch The Family I Had documentary on Vudu?
Yes, The Family I Had documentary is available for streaming on Vudu.