Are you in search of an enthralling and captivating documentary series that will leave you spellbound? Look no further than “Look Into My Eyes”. This thought-provoking and gripping four-part series offers a unique exploration of real-life events that will keep you glued to the screen. Brace yourself for streaming an immersive experience into human psychology. Let us find out Where to Watch Look Into My Eyes Documentary.
The four-part documentary series presents a vivid portrayal of individuals caught u in extraordinary circumstances. Through expert storytelling and intimate interviews, the documentary offers a window into the human psyche, raising profound questions about power, trust, and the choices we make. The documentary takes you on an emotional journey as you join the quest for dissecting the intricate web of events.
Keep reading to find out Where to Watch Look Into My Eyes Documentary online. So, grab your popcorn, get comfortable on your couch, and stream this exciting documentary.
In This Article
Where to Watch Look Into My Eyes Documentary Online?
If you are scrolling to find out Where to Watch Look Into My Eyes Documentary online, then let me tell you that Look Into My Eyes is on AMC, Apple TV, Amazon Prime Video, Philo TV, Roku, DirecTV, Vudu, Spectrum TV.
1. Look Into My Eyes Documentary is on AMC
AMC is the OTT streaming platform that runs under the flagship of AMC networks. Currently, the streaming is available in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India, and Spain. You can catch all the bundle shows of the Company’s television networks, and you can feed with its own present exclusive showtime libraries.
You can access most of the content on the Bilibili platform for free, but a few are based on membership.
- Monthly plan: 8.99 $ per month.
- Yearly Plan: 83.88 $ (1-year payment) and 6.99 $ (monthly payment).
- Streaming Platforms and Devices – Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku
- Mobile Devices – Android & iOS
- Others – AMC+
2. Look Into My Documentary is on Apple TV
Another answer for Where to Watch Look Into My Eyes Documentary online is Apple TV. You can listen to music and watch videos on Apple TV, as well as use other types of apps from the internet. Apple TV is one kind of device that helps users to stream any content on the TV screens. Apple TV was launched in 2007, and after that, it has been continuously updated as per the trend. Apple TV’s latest version was launched in 2017 that supports 4K and HDR too. The channels related to Apple TV are PBS Kids, Bloomberg, Flickr, Trailers, and many more.
- Free subscription for first three months
- Basic subscription plan – $4.99 per month.
Devices to Operate Apple TV
- Mobile- iPhone, iPad, and iPod
- Gaming Consoles – Xbox, PS4 and PS5
- Smart TV – Samsung smart TVs, Sony, Apple TV, LG smart TV
3. Look Into My Eyes Documentary is on Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Videos is a popular streaming service, and apart from movies and shows, it gives your the benefits of shipping and music listening. Amazon Prime Videos is basically a subscription-based streaming service. You can enjoy a vast library of original content on Amazon Prime. It offers kids’ security also as it has a perfect kid zone. Everything on one platform, from old movies to unique shows, forces us to use the platform to the fullest.
- Basic Subscription details – $12.99 per month
- Premium subscription details – $119.99 per year
Devices to Operate Amazon Prime Videos
- Mobile- Android, iPhone, tablets
- Gaming Consoles- PS3, PS4, PS5
- Smart TV – Samsung smart TVs, Vizio SmartCast TVs, Sony, Apple TV, LG smart TV
4. Look Into My Eyes Documentary is on Philo TV
Philo TV is one more option for Where to Watch Look Into My Eyes Documentary online. Philo TV is an American streaming service that offers live and on-demand programming from various cable networks, including A&E, AMC, Comedy Central, Discovery, and Nickelodeon. It was launched in 2017 and is primarily focused on entertainment and lifestyle content. The service is available in the United States and offers both live TV and on-demand options.
1. The standard plan costs $25 per month and includes over 60 channels.
2. The Philo Plus plan costs $35 per month and includes over 75 channels.
- Web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch with iOS 11 or later)
- Android devices (smartphones and tablets with Android 5.0 or later)
- Amazon Fire TV (2nd generation or later)
- Roku streaming players and Roku TVs
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
- Google Chromecast and Chromecast built-in devices
- Smart TVs from Samsung, LG, and Vizio
5. Look Into My Eyes Documentary is on Roku
Roku is a well-known streaming service that helps users watch shows through many platforms, including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. Roku is a company that was manufactured by an American company and was first introduced in 2008. There is no particular subscription for Roku. You only need to pay for the channel or service you want to use. Roku devices are easy to use and set up so user can easily watch their favorite content from various online services.
Devices To Operate Roku
- Mobile – Android and iOS apps
- Gaming Consoles – Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3.
- Smart TV – Samsung smart TVs, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, on any smart TV
6. Look Into My Eyes Documentary is on DirecTV
In this saga of Where to Watch Look Into My Eyes Documentary online, DirecTV is another name. The AT&T company DIRECTV offers a variety of TV channels and packages through its satellite TV service. A satellite TV service provider in the United States since 1994, it is one of the most successful. There are a variety of programming options available through DIRECTV, including live sports channels, news channels, and entertainment channels.
In addition to the Select package, it offers the Entertainment package, Choice package, Ultimate package, and Premier package. A number of local channels are available on DirecTV, such as CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox, MyNetworkTV, The CW, Telemundo, Univision, UniMás, and independent channels.
Subscriptions Details of Direct TV
- Select plan: $64.99 per month and includes over 155 channels
- Entertainment plan: $69.99 per month and includes 160 channels
- Choice plan: $84.99 per month and includes 185 channels
- Ultimate plan: $94.99 per month and includes 250 channels
- Premium plan: $139.99 per month and includes 330 channels
Direct TV Supported Devices
- Mobile – Android and Apple iOS devices,
- Gaming Consoles – Nexus Player, Roku, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S devices, Nexus Player, Roku, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S devices.
- Smart TV – Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku
7. Look Into My Eyes Documentary is on Vudu
Vudu offers both free and paid content, but it is a little expensive. Vudu was first launched in 2004 and then taken over by Walmart in 2010. On Vudu, you can choose from a wide range of movies and shows. Streaming video and audio in 4K Ultra HD and Dolby Atmos is available on the platform. Vudu’s broad device compatibility and features make it more interesting among entertainment enthusiasts. You can find Where to Watch Look Into My Eyes Documentary online on Vudu.
- Rental pricing ranges from $.99 to $5.99.
- Purchase pricing ranges from $4.99 to $24.99.
Devices to Operate Vudu
- Mobile- iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android
- Gaming Consoles – PS3, PS4, PS5
- Smart TV – Samsung smart TVs, Sony, Apple TV, LG smart TV
8. Look Into My Eyes Documentary is on Spectrum
One of the largest cable providers in the United States, offers Spectrum TV as a cable television service. Live TV, on-demand content, and premium movie channels are offered on Spectrum TV. You will get local broadcast networks, news channels, sports channels, and entertainment channels on Spectrum TV, as it is a television service. Customers can watch Spectrum TV programs anytime, anywhere, on their mobile phones easily. Spectrum TV has 200+ channels, including FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS, FX, HGTV, and many more. It can be operated on Smart TV, Roku, Xbox One, and Google Chromecast.
Subscriptions for Spectrum TVwe
- Spectrum TV subscription with 125+ channels will be for $4.16 per month.
- Spectrum TV subscription with 125+ channels will be for $49.99 per annum.
- Spectrum TV subscription with 175+ channels will be for $6.66 per month.
- Spectrum TV subscription with 175+ channels will be for $79.99 per month.
- Spectrum TV subscription with 200+ channels will be for $8.33 per month.
- Spectrum TV subscription with 200+ channels will be for $ 99.99 per month.
Devices To Operate Spectrum TV
- Mobile – Android, iOS
- Gaming Consoles – Xbox One
- Smart TV – Samsung smart TVs, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV
To catch the captivating and thought-provoking series “Look Into My Eyes,” viewers can tune in to a range of streaming platforms, including AMC, Apple TV, Amazon Prime Video, Philo TV, Roku, DirecTV, Vudu, and Spectrum TV. With its enthralling exploration of human complexities and the intriguing real-life events surrounding Dr. George Kenney, this documentary is a must-watch for true crime enthusiasts and those seeking a gripping viewing experience. So, grab your preferred streaming device and prepare to be immersed in the suspenseful world of “Look Into My Eyes.”
Hope this article helped you with Where to Watch Look Into My Eyes Documentary online!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where to watch Look Into My Eyes documentary online?
The Look Into My Eyes documentary can be streamed on AMC, Apple TV, Amazon Prime Video, Philo TV, Roku, DirecTV, Vudu, and Spectrum TV.
2. Is the Look Into My Eyes Documentary on Netflix?
No, the Look Into My Eyes Documentary is not on Netflix.
3. Can I watch the Look Into My Eyes documentary on Amazon Prime?
Yes, the Look into My Eyes documentary is not on Amazon Prime Video.
4. Is Look Into My Eyes Documentary on Disney Plus?
No, Look Into My Eyes is not on Disney Plus.
5. Can I Watch Look Into My Eyes Documentary on Spectrum TV?
Yes, the Look Into My Eyes documentary is on Spectrum TV.