Facebook Marketplace is the place in your Facebook account where you get all types of commodities for sale. This is a fantastic feature of Facebook that you can use to promote your business to a larger audience globally. Currently, SKU is used on Facebook platforms to manage the inventory. So, have you heard about What is SKU on Facebook Marketplace? If not, then do not worry; I have got you covered.
I have designed an article to help you understand the crux of the matter and its utility in Facebook Marketplace. So, read ahead to know more about it. I am sure you would understand the process easily. You may also share your feedback in the comments below.
In This Article
What is SKU on Facebook Marketplace
SKU or Stock Keeping Unit is a unique number utilized internally to track a business stock. These items are specific to the industry and can be altered to react to the most frequent queries you get from the vendor to the customer regarding your products.
It is a unique identifier for the products on Facebook Marketplace. The number enables businesses and marketplace sellers to manage and trace all of their inventory. As a result, it will be quicker for you to identify a particular item when looking through the various goods on offer.
How to Set Up Sku Grid For Facebook Marketplace Repricing?
You must follow the steps below when setting up an SKU grid in Facebook Marketplace. They may look a bit longer, but when you follow the entire process, you can set up the SKU grid for Facebook Marketplace.
1. Launch your Sku Grid account
2. Go to Settings
3. Then go to Marketplaces
4. Select Connect New Marketplace
5. Click on the Facebook Marketplace of Your Selling Country.
6. Select Save.
7. Go to the link for the Social Marketplace Repricer Extension
8. Select the Add to Chrome Button
9. Select the Add Extension
10. Once it is Installed, click on the Puzzle Piece icon in the browser.
11. The Facebook Marketplace Repricer icon is added to your browser when you tap the Pin button adjacent to it.
12. Tap on the extension and select the Options
13. Tap on the link with Sku Grid Remote Key. A new browser window will open with a redirection to the SKU Grid Remote API page.
14. Copy the Remote Key that is displayed.
15. Tap on the tab and go back to your Extension settings.
16. Paste in the Sku Grid Remote Key.
17. Select Save
18. You can close the Extension settings and return to the SKU Grid to add the first item to the account.
19. Tap on the Inventory link to get back to your grid.
20. Tap on the Add Single Item
21. Type the Reference ID. You can easily find any item that you want.
22. Paste the Supplier Url.
23. Select any of the necessary pricing options or select the supplier variation wherever applicable.
24. Tap on I Have Item Listed.
25. Select the specific Facebook Marketplace for your Country.
26. Get the Marketplace ID from the Facebook Item Number in the URL of the Facebook items. Copy and paste it in the Marketplace ID area in the Sku Grid.
27. Tap on Save.
28. If there are any mistakes, you can see them by tapping on the Facebook Marketplace Repricer Extension and finally move to the Logs.
For the extension to work, you have to leave the computer on. The extension works when the Chrome Browser runs 24/7 and remains logged in the Facebook Marketplace. This extension is for repricing the listings on Facebook Marketplace and not listing. All the existing and new items should be manually added to the SKU Grid.
I hope you have clarity about the function of the SKU grid in the Facebook Marketplace. Now you understand what is SKU on Facebook. Hence, if you need further information on Facebook Marketplace or SKU grid, refer to our website, Path of EX, for more details. We have a variety of information on other social media platforms as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SKU on Facebook Marketplace?
SKU or Stock Keeping Unit is a unique number used to track a business inventory. It is a unique identifier for the products on Facebook Marketplace.
How does SKU help in the Facebook Marketplace?
When looking for a specific item, you can more easily find it among the other products offered.