Trending hashtags and acronyms are cool to post on social media, but do you know what everything actually means? Are you posting pictures on Wednesday with #WCW or using WCW in your Snapchat DMs frequently without knowing what it actually means? Put an end to the drama. Here is everything you need to know about what does WCW mean on Snapchat.
You will be surprised by the list of internet slang that made it all the way to the Oxford dictionary. They say English is a universal language; there is internet slang insulting grammar. It doesn’t look logical, right? Nothing is logical when you are online. Keep up with the slang, or you are going to regret it. Check out what does WCW mean on Snapchat and how to use it.
What Does WCW Mean on Snapchat?
While scrolling through social media, including Snapchat, you might see the hashtag #WCW pop up or photos saying ‘Today’s WCW’ on a particular day. You must have thought what does WCW mean on Snapchat? You know about ‘LOL’ and ‘BRB,’ right? So, come look at the meaning of WCW on Snapchat.
WCW is another internet slang meaning ‘Woman Crush Wednesday.’ But why Wednesdays? No one knows. It is the internet- No questioning here, just hop on the trend!
How to Use WCW on Snapchat?
The WCW trend started a while ago, and I hope it will be here for another while as you have Wednesdays each week, and we need an excuse to post photos of the people we admire. If you ask me how this slang originated, I would say that people tend to snap everything and leave the caption in a hurry- The next thing you know, it is trending in hashtags!
Snapchat has been the inventing center for everything trending on the internet in fact. There are many hidden features and tricks on Snapchat you never expect to exist. Snapchat has its own language on the internet. Let’s see what WCW holds on Snapchat. You can use WCW to appreciate the woman you admire on Wednesday.
Now, you know what does WCW mean on Snapchat. It’s time to know how to use it. Here is how to use WCW on Snapchat in different ways:
1. Appreciate your better half or girlfriend
- Girl… you are crushing #WCW
- My evergreen WCW, lucky to have you!
- My wife has been my WCW for the last 5 years; No one beats her!
2. Post a picture of your crush or a celebrity
- Gal Gadot is a goddess! WCW for life.
- Today’s WCW, Cher. She is a bottle of wine better with age.
- Oh My God! Blake Lively looked so great at the Met Gala; this WCW never disappoints!
3. Congratulate your lady best friends and bosses on Wednesday
- Well deserved recognition for NYC’s new WCW!
- You are a boss lady; keep going, my WCW!
- Tina got promoted! My WCW of this week!
4. Hype yourself with WCW
- It has been a long time since I forgot to excite myself. Let me be my own WCW of this week!
- You know your worth, Be your WCW!
- It’s ME time… WCW of this week!
What does WCW Mean on Snapchat Direct Message?
Snapchat offers a ton of snaps and short videos on #WCW every week. Are you looking for ways to use WCW on your Snapchat DMs? Here is a guide to using WCW while texting:
- Happy WCW to my friend!
- Incredible glow-up girl, You are my WCW!
- Daddy’s Lil girl all the way to graduation, WCW of my whole life!
- I have never been more proud of you, my lady; you are my WCW of all weeks.
- Pack up your bags, girls. This one right here bagged WCW of this week!
How to Respond to WCW?
It is a compliment; say thank you. Too shy to make up a nice sentence? Here are some ideas for you:
- Aww… Thank you so much!
- Stop… I am blushing.
- OMG… You are my WCW too.
- Yeah.. Girl hype Girls week!
- Oh, Come on… I know it!
- We are all WCW all week, girls!
There is a new trend every day on the internet. WCW has seen it all. It’s been roaming around here for a long time now. WCW means woman crush Wednesday on Snapchat. You know what does WCW mean on Snapchat now. Hype your girl or praise your boss with WCW. Add this to your Gen-Z slang list, and do not get behind. We got plenty more like this; check it on Path Of Ex and share this article with all your WCW’s.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does FFF mean on Snapchat?
FFF means ‘Follow For Follow.’ It is an outdated method to increase your follower count. Practicing this now might put you on a spam list.
2. What does IFK mean?
IFK means ‘I F**king knew.’ It represents that you knew something earlier before someone told you that.
3. What are LMAO and LML on Snapchat?
LMAO is so popular, and some people consider it offensive content. It means ‘Laughing My A** Off,’ and LML is ‘Love of My Life.’