Snapchat is one of the most sought platforms for Gen Z. The updates of Snapchat keep up with user-friendly features and the ever-changing needs of its audience. Every other day there are new queries either about new-age acronyms or updated features of the platform. Recently, many users had a confusion about the meaning of 48 on Snapchat. In this article, I will tell you about, What Does 48 Mean on Snapchat.
There are many numbers that are displayed on your Snapchat page. Each number on your Snapchat has a different meaning. So, without further ado, let’s dig in to know, what does 48 mean on Snapchat.
In This Article
What Does 48 Mean on Snapchat?
To clear up confusion, the number 48 under your username is called the Snap score or Snapchat number. Snap score simply indicated that you are an active member on Snapchat, who shares pictures, and snaps and if your interaction on the app is standard your Snap score will increase.
The number 48 is the Snap score and it tells you about your engagement on the platform. So, if your engagement on the platform is higher, your Snap score will be higher.
Snapchat’s website defines Snap score as super-secret, a special equation that combines the number of Snaps you’ve sent and received, the Stories you’ve posted, and a couple of other factors.
The algorithms of Snapchat are not disclosed so in a way no one clearly knows how Snap score is calculated, still, there are insights that give a brief about Snap score calculation.
How to Find Your Snap Score?
Your friends on Snapchat can view your Snap score. To know, where you can find your Snap score, yo need to follow the given steps:
- Launch Snapchat on your device.
- Click on the profile icon.
- You will find a number, under your Snapchat name and username.
- The number is your Snap score or Snapchat number.
- As you tab on the number, two numbers will be displayed, one is the number of Snaps you have sent, and the other is the number of snaps you have received.
- However, it is to be noted that the Snap score is not the sum of snaps you’ve sent and received.
How to Increase Your Snap Score?
The higher the Snap score, the higher your chances to be treated as a credible member on Snapchat. In order to increase your Snapchat score, you will need to follow the below steps.
- Increase your Snap score by sending more Snaps.
- Increase Snap Score by adding new friends.
- Increase Snap Score by opening Snaps regularly.
Snapchat is known for its user-friendly updates to keep up with the needs of its young audience. There are many numbers displayed on your Snapchat page and each of these numbers has different meanings. To know, What Does 48 Mean on Snapchat, read the entire article and do share it with your friends. Visit Path of EX for all the trending stuff!
Frequently Asked Questions
What does 48 mean on Snapchat?
How to find your Snap Score?
1. Launch Snapchat on your device
2. Click on the profile icon
3. You will find a number, under your Snapchat name and username
4. The number is your Snap score or Snapchat number
5. As you tab on the number, two numbers will be displayed, one is the number of Snaps you have sent, and the other is the number of snaps you have received