Facebook is a social media platform that paved the way for others to follow. But still, now, it has never stopped surprising you with its upgraded and enhanced features. You may get to see badges on Facebook. So, do you wish to know What are All the Facebook Badges? If yes, read our article now for more information. They are interesting to know and feel wonderful to achieve.
You will find the badges next to an icon for the user’s username. It helps to identify who that person is or their participation with a group, page, or channel. Facebook even goes ahead in assigning badges to their top fans, admins, and other important people.
You may have come across a badge you do not recognize, or you do not understand what they mean. So, we have covered you through this article and provided you with all the required information. To get the details further, read ahead.
In This Article
What are All the Facebook Badges?
Facebook badges are used in Facebook Groups and Pages to recognize certain members. You may have come across them in the ‘Top Fan’ badge at some point, but there are more in the store to explore. Your badges may vary depending on whether you manage a group or a page.
Here is a list of all the badges available for Groups on Facebook in 2022:
1. Admins – This badge helps you to know the group members and who is in charge of the group.
2. Moderator – A moderator is a person who comes with some power, like deleting comments. But this person can never make any changes to the existing group.
3. Group Expert – This badge is given to groups who are of particular niches and who are experts in certain fields. You will not find this badge in every group.
4. Founding Member – A founder badge is for someone who created a group.
5. New Member – The New Member badge is shown to notify the users about the person new to the group and their normal comments.
6. Rising Star – New members who strongly contribute to the group and deserve the Rising Star badge.
7. Conversation Starter – When you are the only person in the group who initiates a conversation with other members of the meaningful group, you earn the Conversation starter badge.
8. Visual Storyteller – When you contribute photos and videos to the group, you gain a badge identical to the Conversation Starter.
How to Identify Badges on Facebook?
You will be surprised to know Facebook offers a lot of badges that you can use to easily identify a user’s role in a group. Facebook pages and badges are quite different from Facebook groups. But do you know how to identify the badges? Do not worry if you do not. Refer to the points below.
1. Top Fan – You often see the page or communicate by liking and commenting.
2. Valued Commenter – People who comment often but do not interact much get the Top Fan badge.
3. Anniversary Follower – When you follow a page for a long time, you get the anniversary badge.
4. Milestone Follower – After achieving a goal set by the page admins, you get this badge.
5. Follower – When you follow a particular page and no longer remain a casual visitor. So, you are given the Follower badge.
The badges are like awards given to the users on the platform for certain achievements. So, when you belong to certain privileges, you get these badges. So, hurry up and work to achieve them from Facebook. I am sure you will get some clarity regarding the badges once your read What Are All The Facebook Badges.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are All the Facebook Badges?
Facebook badges are used in Facebook Groups and Pages to identify certain members. Some are group admin, moderator, group expert, and more.
What are ways to identify the badges on Facebook?
When you wish to identify the badges on Facebook, you have to look for top fan badges or value commentator badges provided by the platform for achieving certain skills.