Nowadays, no matter where you are, searching for any location you want to find has become quite convenient. Many map applications are available to get around, but Waze is unique and different from the others. Waze is identical to Google Maps (you can also download Google Maps for Windows 10 or 11), allowing travelers to reach from one place to another with some unique features. It is true that Google owns Waze, and many people call it Google Maps with personality. This article will focus on the meaning of the Waze Icon meanings in a comprehensive manner.
You can download the Waze application either from the Google Play Store or the Apple App store. There are some concerns about Google Play Security that needs to be addressed. There are many interesting things about Waze, one of which is that it uses symbols for different types of traffic situations, such as Waze Moods. This feature will help the nearby drivers to identify your expressions or feeling at the time.
In this article, I will explain the Waze icon meanings in a detailed manner. Let’s rule them out.
In This Article
What Are The Different Waze Icon Meanings?
There are many Waze icons, and each icon has a different meaning, shape, and color. It is hard to find the meanings of some Waze icons as they possess less information. If you are watching an icon over the location of your driver, then he might have used the Waze icon to represent him. If there is nothing, it is pt as default with no Waze icon. The Waze icons are based on their default size and shape. You may find 2 option on the display which shows the gender stereotypes. However, you will find only one in most cases.
There are some definitive activities that will enable the users to unlock specific moods, and it should be noted that only the map editor will be able to access three of them. There are certain conditions, like you can not make use of the changing moods until you have crossed the Waze app for one hundred miles.
The following are some of the Waze icons and their respective meanings in a brief manner.
- Sunny: This Waze icon represents a sparkling sun shining on all who view it.
- Wild: The blue-colored Wazer is wearing a motorcycle helmet and sunglasses to represent a wild look.
- Chill: This Waze icon represents a Wazer with sunglasses to look cool.
- Funny: The yellow Wazer is laughing at something with tears on its cheeks.
- Zombified: This Wazer represents the undead, which could be fun for those who love Zombie stories.
- Furious: This red Wazer is yelling at the person who is listening.
- Happy: This Pink Wazer represents happy and joyful feelings.
- Geeky: This Wazer wears oversized glasses and looks quite smart and intelligent.
- Sad: This Wazer shows emotion by dropping a tear down the cheeks.
- Speedy: This Wazer is keen to reach someplace as fast as possible.
- Skeptical: This Wazer is always in doubt and does not believe in any word.
- Shy: This Wazer is blushing out from the cheeks.
- Eco-friendly: This Wazer looks like our planet Earth with continents and Oceans.
- Sneaky: A cute Wazer that looks like a Ninja is sneaking somewhere.
- Proud: This Wazer represents a proud heart.
- Zen: This Wazer represents peace as it meditates calmly.
- Carsick: This Wazer represents pulling over as it looks green.
Who Can See The Waze Icons You Use?
It entirely depends upon your settings on who you want to see the Waze icon. In case you select Go Invisible, the nearby drivers will not be able to see your icon on the map. There are many other features that will not be available in the invisible mode. Those who are friends with you on the Waze application can see the personal information you provide. Moreover, as you provide reports on the traffic conditions, people who watch your reports will also be able to see your name.
Special Waze Icons
There are some special Waze icons that are available in the Waze application. These are as follows.
- Master Chief
How to Change the Waze Icon?
The following are some of the steps to change the Waze Icon in a comprehensive manner.
- Firstly, Go to the Waze application on your Android or iPhone.
- Now, you can tap on My Waze, placed on the screen’s bottom.
- Then, you will find a Wazer at the top part of the display and the word Wazer with an arrow pointing in the right direction. Just click on the word.
- Move down the list until you find the word Mood. Click on it.
- Now, you need to scroll through the list of various Moods available and select one of your choices. Click on it.
- Finally, you will be returned to the profile along with the new Wazer beneath your profile picture.
This is how you can change the Waze icon by following the simple steps correctly.
How to Use the Waze App?
This article is focused on the Waze and Waze icon meanings, and we have discussed all the Waze icon meanings in a brief manner. Waze is a very advanced version of Google Maps, and people really like its built-in features. Comment down if you find the article insightful, and share your thoughts on the Waze app and the features it is offering to the users.