Velma is classed as a horizontal support character. Players can benefit greatly from Velma Combos in MultiVersus. She can be used both close-up and at a distance. Due to her expertise in support, Velma performs well in 2v2. As a result, you shouldn’t play against her in 1v1 mode.
Velma adores reading, but she’s also a tough competitor in the MultiVersus game. The Scooby-Doo hero, a loyal support character, shines in team confrontations with a deadly ally. Velma Combos in Multiversus will make your gaming easier than ever.
Evidence will occasionally spawn from specific strikes during battles with Velma. To fill her Evidence Meter, Velma and her ally can collect Evidence. If not collected, evidence eventually disappears. In this article, you’ll learn the best Velma combos in MultiVersus, along with moves and input legends.
Input Guide For Velma
Input legend for Velma combos in MultiVersus are –
- Neutral Attack: Attack on the ground
- Side Attack: Side attack on the ground
- Down Attack: Down attack on the ground
- Up Attack: Up attack on the ground
- Up Special: Up Special on the ground
Velma Combos In MultiVersus
Best Velma combos in MultiVersus are –
- Side Attack, Side Attack, Up Attack
- Air Down + Attack, Air Up + Special, Jump Cancel, Air Up + Attack
- Air Down + Attack, Jump Cancel, Air Dodge Up, Air Up + Attack
Velma Moves In MultiVersus
Here are the best Velma combos moves in MultiVersus-
Velma Basic Attacks
- Supportive Words – Neutral + Attack
- Quip Master/Light ‘Em Up – Side + Attack
- Bright Idea/Bright Air-Idea – Up + Attack
- Calculated Victory/My Glasses! – Down + Attack
Velma Special Attacks
- Motivational Speaker – Neutral + Special
- Fast Thinker/Hit The Books – Side + Special
- Toxic Concoction/Shutterbug – Up + Special
- Spread The Knowledge – Down + Special
Velma Passive Abilities
- SNOOPIN’ – During the match, EVIDENCE will appear, and some of Velma’s moves will spawn EVIDENCE. Velma and her ally can pick up EVIDENCE to increase her EVIDENCE METER. When the meter is full, Velma can call a POLICE CAR. The POLICE CAR will drive to and pick up the closest enemy, DISABLE them, and attempt to drive them off the map. Enemies must STRUGGLE to escape the POLICE CAR. The other enemy teammate can attack the car to try and free their teammate.
Here are some useful tips to apply while using Velma Combos in MultiVersus.
- Like the majority of the grounded Side Attacks on the roster, Velma’s Side Attacks have three hits to them.
- It is possible to convert the second Side Attack into an Up Attack.
- Her Air Side Attack features a large hitbox that can completely wipe out your adversaries.
- A fantastic way to hit your opponents is to do a side air with your hand as close to the ground as you can.
- Her Up Attack, Velma’s go-to finishing technique, will easily knock them off the stage.
Hopefully, this article on Velma Combos in MultiVersus has been helpful for you. To know more combos like this one, stay tuned with the Path Of EX website. Happy Gaming!