Based on the number of downloads and the liking of the people, we have made the list of the best paid games for iOS. This list has enlisted games of different genres.
Digital games are the go-to for people and no matter where you are, they give you company. Paid games come with more advanced features and better gameplay.
Some of the top Paid Games for iOS are:
- Plague Inc.
- Bloons TD 6
- True Skate
- The Walk of Life 2
The above-mentioned games have been talked about in detail further in the article. Some of these are family games while others can be played solo too.
Top Paid Games for iOS
Find out how paid games give you more than the free ones. This list has been carefully made for you so you are not deceived and spend your money in the right place.
Monopoly is a paid game for iOS devices. Published by the Marmalade game studio limited, this helps you play your favorite board game on your iOS device. You longer need to carry your board game everywhere, pay for it once and enjoy it for as long as you want to.
Roll the dice to reach a decision. Sell, buy or build and strategize well to become a rich landlord in the world of Monopoly. This game can be played solo or with a family member. It is also available for free so it can be another option you can use.
- This paid game comes with no ads and a simple play-to-win gaming concept.
- Play solo or with your friends and family.
- It comes with very simple rules so it is not difficult to understand.
- This game can be played offline too. Just pass your phone around and play your turn.
- You can also play the game online, with anyone all over the world.
- Win the game by filling the Hasbro family board the fastest.
2. Plague Inc.
In this game, you have a town to yourself. A plague takes over it and it is your responsibility to control it. It is a timed simulation game that has been carefully made for you to enjoy the game, the best you can. Use all means necessary to stop the pandemic. Apply any rules that you seem fit, however, you wish to and then you can win the game. You will have a lot of resources at your disposal and make sure you use all of them. Send a research team looking for the cause of the pandemic, but the whole area into a lockdown, make it mandatory for everyone to wear masks. You have the power to do anything.
- This paid game creates a compelling world of health hazards that makes you a supreme power.
- It offers great graphics with a great interface.
- The advanced AI of this game makes the game highly realistic.
- There are more than 12 diseases for you to deal with, each with a different strategy to eliminate.
- You get full access to the leaderboards and achievements.
- It is a game that involves a large-scale infecting capability. It can affect more than 50 countries at one point.
- Makes use of your strategizing and thinking capabilities.
3. Bloons TD 6
It is one of the best 3D tower strategy games. It is a paid game that lets you build your defense using various upgrades and monkey towers. You can make use of the heroes and the additional abilities so that you can pop and kill every Bloon that attacks you. The intense graphics and visual controls make it all the more interesting. Multiple 3D maps will be of further assistance to you. And so your goal in the game is killing the boons by using the darts you’ve been provided with.
- You have 3 paths to choose from. Your path defines your course of action.
- There are about 49 original maps with 3D imaging.
- The upgrades in the game are very powerful and you will have to fight to get them useful.
- There are also 21 new monkey towers to be built that give more benefits.
- Single-player games work without an internet connection too.
- New game modes increase the difficulty in the game.
4. True Skate
A Skateboarding game that is loved by skaters worldwide. The paid version of the game comes with many additional features and benefits. It draws parallels to the real world of skating with top-notch controls and a new addition of the skater’s leg UX. You can move in any direction, run, jump, slide, as you seem fit with just swipe features. You can move around in a skate park and get to experience various skating arenas with ledges, stairs, pipes, etc.
- Touch-based realistic physics experience.
- You can play the game in slow-motion and also rewind your moves.
- The paid game offers in-game challenges to the players.
- Find your progress on the global leaderboards.
- You can unlock various features and additional locations by paying for it.
5. The Walk of Life 2
For years now, The Walk of Life 2 has created a board game that gives an image of how adult life works. It lets you make a decision and then further shows the direction life will take. This paid game has brought in new crosswords and turns to make the game more challenging and fun. It is set in a wintery world. You move around as a professional ski rider and follow a journey across a sea resort, magical forests, and an ice village. The path you take defines your course of the game ahead.
- The game can be played online as well as offline.
- Customize your look using multiple options available.
- Pass the phone around to play between multiple players.
- There are multiple settings to play the game in.
- In choosing a life path, you get multiple second chances.
- This gives you complete control over your decisions, adopt a pet, finish a degree, everything is readily available.
These paid games online are fun to play. Our list of the best paid games for iOS devices offers advanced features and benefits. Go through the list and make the right choice for yourself. Let us know how you feel about it.
Feature Image Credits: Pocket Gamer