Turner Network Television (TNT) is the initial development of this phrase. It’s one of America’s most well-known networks. This is a satellite television network headquartered in the United States. WarnerMedia Studios & Networks is the owner of this domain. Members can view an endless amount of stuff on this stream. It mostly reminds you of classic films and television shows. This network’s only purpose is to broadcast drama-themed television programs and films and some athletics. Since you are looking to know more about how to watch TNT on Roku and want to know how to stream it without cable, be with us till the end of the article to get all your options.
You should read the article if you want to use one of the best subscription services without any problems. Are you looking for a fantastic website with all of the essential details and limitless information? Do you wish to use a streaming platform like that? This page has the answers to all of your bizarre queries. Yes, you must believe the above sentence. TNT is an incredible streaming platform.
Get ready to walk with me to know in detail about TNT on Roku and how to watch it without cable on your device Roku.
How to Watch TNT on Roku?
Follow these steps to watch TNT on your Roku.
- TNT is available through a streaming service (Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, or DIRECTV STREAM)
- Click “Search” on your Roku menu and push “OK” on your remote.
- Upon choosing the live streams, simply type the streaming video service in the searching window and click “OK.”
- Using the remote, select “Add Channel” and then “OK.” Unless the network is now loaded, “Go To Channel” should be an alternative.
The software is now loaded on your Roku. Use the same credentials originally used to register for the program to log in to the apps. TNT would be a channel that can be found in the device’s live TV menu.
How to Install TNT on Roku?
In connection with TNT on Roku, the setup is fairly straightforward. The TNT software is compatible with the Roku player. As a result, you may quickly get the software on Roku without any hassle. The steps are as follows.
1. To begin, switch on your Roku box.
2. Navigate to the Roku interface and choose the Search option.
3. Look for the “Watch TNT” program there.
4. From the menu, select the appropriate program.
5. Select “Add Channel” from the menu to install the app.
6. Choose the Go to Channel option and launch the app.
7. Finally, you may view your loaded TNT application on your Roku device.
How to Activate TNT on Roku?
After the installation is complete, you must activate your TNT membership on Roku to access all of your favorite and outstanding TNT programming. Follow the instructions underneath to set up your TNT on Roku.
1. Launch the Watch TNT program that has been launched.
2. Choose “Log in” and write down the activation code that appears on your screen.
3. On your PC or Android device, go to https://www.tntdrama.com/activate/roku and follow the instructions.
4. Input the Registration Code and click “Submit” to complete the process.
5. Select the TV Provider option to log in to your account using the correct credentials, and stream your TNT program solely on your Roku player.
Other Streaming Services with TNT
Despite Sling TV is the cheapest option to watch TNT on Roku without cable, there are several other options.
1. TNT on DirectTV Stream
Some other option to stream TNT on Roku is via DirectTV Streaming. TNT offers monthly programming bundles starting at $69.99. The following services are included with a DirectTV Stream premium membership:
- For each membership, you can view up to 20 streams simultaneously.
- A DVR that is hosted in the cloud.
- Networks such as TNT and others.
- Amazon FireTV, Roku TV, iOS, and Android TV are examples of supported devices.
2. Watch TNT on Hulu
Hulu was formerly known for its extensive on-demand broadcasting collection. They do, nevertheless, provide Hulu Live TV, which includes live TNT Streaming and most of the big cable networks. After registering, Hulu Live TV costs $69.99 a month and offers the following features:
- The cheapest subscription comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (It’s possible to get upgrades.)
- Stream on two screens at the same time. (There are updates offered.)
- It comes with six different profiles that may be customized.
- The complete Hulu On-Demand streaming library is included.
3. TNT on YouTubeTV
At $64.99/month, YouTubeTV also provides live TNT broadcasting, as well as the other characteristics:
- TNT broadcasting is available on YouTube from a variety of channels including Local Network Stations, TNT, ESPN, CNN, and more than 70 additional networks.
- At the same time, you can stream on three different platforms.
- Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more platforms are all supported with Youtube TV. Following a settlement between the two firms, the YouTube TV app has returned to Roku gadgets.
- On-demand Youtube TV is included.
4. Watch TNT on Fire TV
Here’s what to do to watch TNT on your Fire TV.
1. Sign up for a streaming service that provides TNT (Hulu Live TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, or DIRECTV STREAM)
2. From your Fire TV Home screen, go to the upper-left corner and tap the search icon.
3. In the search field, type the Name of the video service you use.
4. Click “OK” after selecting the streaming service.
5. Click “Download,” and the channel will be downloaded and installed.
6. Your Fire TV now has the app installed. Sign in to the application using the information you used to sign up for a subscription. TNT will be a station accessible via the live TV guide in the app.
5. Watch with the TNT App
You may also use the TNT app to watch TNT live, as well as on-demand Television and movies. You must provide your Television service information in order to view TNT through the TNT app. People commonly assume that utilizing the TNT software necessitates a prime membership, however, that’s not the reality. You’ll use a Hulu Live TV, YouTube TV, or DIRECTV STREAM membership to access the TNT app right away.
To summarize the TNT on Roku article, you must examine each section in depth. You would be able to use all of the material at any point in the future.
You must keep an eye on this article if you wish to watch TNT on Roku with some fantastic and limitless features. Then, without missing a beat, read the entire piece.
I hope you find this essay to be helpful and satisfying at all times. With the aid of this TNT on Roku article, you may view your favorite material whenever you want.