TikTok has announced a Trivia that is going to start on February 22 and will come to an end on February 26. In this 5-day-long TikTok Trivia, participants have a chance to win a share of cash prizes from the $500K prize pool. So everyone just wants to know about the expected TikTok Trivia Questions and Answers. If you are one of them, then this article is for you as I’m going to provide you with a long list of TikTok Trivia Questions and Answers covering each category- Beauty, Lifestyle, Sports, John Wick.
So, guys, without further ado, let’s jump into the article and learn about the expected TikTok Trivia Questions and Answers. Why wait, then? Let’s begin!
TikTok Trivia Questions and Answers: Beauty
Here is the list of the TikTok Trivia Questions and Answers: Beauty that are expected to appear in the TikTok Trivia.
1) One of the earliest cosmetics of which we have a record is kohl, worn by Egyptian queens as long ago as the Bronze Age (from 3500 BCE). To what part of the body is kohl usually applied?
2) For hundreds of years European women used a white powder called ceruse to lighten their complexions. What was the main component of ceruse?
Ans. White lead
3) If a product is said to be hypoallergenic, what is it least likely to do?
Ans. Cause an allergic reaction.
4) This tool is essential for maintaining the shape of the eyebrows.
5) Which of the following is not a book by Aucoin?
Ans. “Color Me Beautiful”
6) In ancient times scented unguents were produced from floral essences mixed with animal fat. In the 10th century however, an Arab, Ibn Sina, developed a new process of extracting floral attar with steam. Mixed with water, this scent became both a cosmetic and flavouring staple for many centuries. What was this scent called?
7) Around 3000 BCE, Chinese people are known to have mixed gum Arabic, gelatin, beeswax and egg, forming the basis of a clear cosmetic product to which assorted other ingredients, including colouring agents, could be added. To which part of their body was this applied?
8) Many modern cosmetics make use of an unusual organic substance to add shimmer to lipsticks and eyeshadow. Do you know what this shiny material is?
Ans. Fish scales
9) Humectants are often found in many beauty products. What do they do?
Ans. Attract moisture to the skin from the air
10) This tool is great for those of us who don’t have lashes with a natural curl.
Ans. Eyelash Curler
11) As a child, Kevyn, and his cousin Jay, idolized whom?
Ans. Barbra Streisand
12) During the 1400s, looking pale and otherworldly was in. To achieve this, women shaved their foreheads, plucked out their eyelashes and eyebrows, and whitened their faces and bosoms with ceruse. What did ceruse consist of?
Ans. Vinegar and powdered lead
13) Around 1000 CE, Abu al-Qasim Khalaf ibn al-Abbas Al-Zahrawi, also known as Abulcasis, devoted a chapter of his treatise “Kitaf Al-Tasrif” to cosmetics. What was the principal subject of his treatise?
14) During the 17th and 18th centuries women used drops made from a poisonous plant to dilate their pupils, as this was thought attractive. Which toxic plant was used?
15) Coenzyme Q10 is found in every cell of our bodies. This nutrient is particularly good at what?
Ans. Getting rid of wrinkles
16) This is usually the biggest make-up brush in your collection.
Ans. Powder Brush
17) Aucoin was born and raised in which state?
18) During the 1400s women sometimes resorted to a more drastic method of achieving that “pale look”. What did they do?
Ans. They bled themselves
19) In Japan, it became fashionable during the Heian Era (794-1185 CE) for certain women to apply white paste made from either rice-flour powder or lead-based powder mixed with water as a foundation to start their make-up routine. What name is commonly given to the women who adopted this distinctive make-up?
20) In the 1930s a cosmetic came out that claimed to be a permanent mascara. Sold in the USA, it blinded more than a dozen women and killed one. What was the name of this dangerous beauty product?
Ans. Lash Lure
21) Essential oils are commonly used in aromatherapy and are plant oils that are used as ingredients for products as well as to scent them. Lavender is an essential oil and is commonly used in skin creams. Why?
Ans. Because it soothes irritation
22) This is used to provide colour to the cheeks and to define the cheekbones.
Ans. Blusher Brush
23) Which magazine gave Aucoin his big break?
24) In what country did nail polish originate?
25) White lead has been popular over the centuries as a means of producing whiter skin. Which English queen used it in her official portraits to create a look sometimes referred to as ‘the mask of youth’?
Ans. Elizabeth I
TikTok Trivia Questions and Answers: Sports
Here is the list of the TikTok Trivia Questions and Answers: Sports that are expected to appear in the TikTok Trivia.
1. Question: What’s the diameter of a basketball hoop in inches?
Answer: 18 inches.
2. Question: The Olympics are held every how many year?
Answer: 4 years.
3. Question: What sport is best known as the ‘king of sports’?
4. Question: What do you call it when a bowler makes three strikes in a row?
5. Question: What’s the national sport of Canada?
6. Question: How many dimples does an average golf ball have?
7. Question: What country has competed the most times in the Summer Olympics yet hasn’t won a gold medal?
Answer: The Philippines.
8. Question: The classic 1980 movie called Raging Bull is about which real-life boxer?
Answer: Jake LaMotta.
9. Question: The Triple Crown award is given to a horse that wins which three races?
Answer: The Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, and Belmont Stakes.
10. Question: In the 1971 Olympics, Nadia Comaneci was the first gymnast to score a perfect score. What country was she representing?
11. Question: Who has won more tennis grand slam titles, Venus Williams or Serena Williams?
Answer: Serena Williams.
12. Question: What country has competed the most times in the Summer Olympics yet hasn’t won any kind of medal?
13. Question: Which boxer fought against Muhammad Ali and won?
Answer: Joe Frazier.
14. Question: Which golf tournament did Tiger Woods win by 12 strokes cementing his first-ever major championship win?
Answer: The Masters.
15. Question: How many medals did China win at the Beijing Olympics?
16. Question: What does NBA stand for?
Answer: National Basketball Association.
17. Question: In motor racing, what color is the flag they wave to indicate the winner?
Answer: Checkered flag.
18. Question: How many holes are played in an average round of golf?
19.Question: What color are the goalposts in football?
20. Question: How long is a marathon?
Answer: 26.2 miles.
21. Question: In what game is “love” a score?
22. Question: What sport is a lot like softball?
23. Question: In meters, how big is an Olympic-sized swimming pool?
Answer: 50 meters long and 25 meters wide.
24. Question: In football, how many points does a touchdown hold?
Answer: 6 points.
25. Question: How many players are on a baseball team?
Answer: 9 players.
26. Question: In soccer, what body part can’t touch the ball?
27. Question: What sporting equipment is used for striking a tennis ball?
Answer: Tennis racquet.
28. Question: Which sport uses a net, a racket, and a shuttlecock?
29. Question: Which of the following sports does not use a ball? Golf, tennis, hockey, or polo?
30. Question: What type of race is the Tour de France?
Answer: Bicycle race.
31. Question: How many sports were included in the 2008 Summer Olympics?
32. Question: A sporting event is held every year on Memorial Day. What is it?
Answer: Indianapolis 500
33. Question: What number sets to the right of the number ‘20’ on a standard dartboard?
34. Question: In what year were women allowed to compete in the modern Olympic games and in what sport?
Answer: 1900, tennis.
35. Question: Basketball player, Scottie Pippen, has a word tattooed on his forearm. What does it say?
36. Question: What sport is Bela Karolyi known for coaching?
Answer: Women’s gymnastics.
37. Question: What is the only sport to be played on the moon?
Answer: A round of golf.
38. Question: How old was Tiger Woods when he won the Masters?
39. Question: In which winter sport are the terms “stale fish” and “mule kick” used?
40. Question: How long is the free skate in figure skating?
Answer: Four and a half minutes for men, four minutes for women.
41. Question: Who was the first president to throw the ceremonial first pitch at a Major League Baseball game?
Answer: William Howard Taft.
42. Question: How many minutes was the longest recorded point in the history of tennis?
Answer: 29 minutes.
43. Question: During the first-ever modern Olympics, what were the first placers awarded with?
Answer: Silver medals.
44. Question: How many Olympic games were held in countries that no longer exist?
45. Question: What NFL team was originally called the ‘New York Titans’?
Answer: The New York Jets.
46. Question: What is the only team in the NFL to neither host nor play in the Super Bowl?
Answer: Cleveland Browns.
47. Question: How much does an NFL football weigh?
Answer: 1 pound.
48. Question: This player was the first-ever openly gay person to be drafted by an NFL team. What was his name?
Answer: Michael Sam.
49. Question: What NFL team lost the first Super Bowl in 1970?
Answer: Minnesota Vikings.
50. Question: Which NFL team has their logo located on only one side of their helmets?
Answer: Pittsburgh Steelers.
51. Question: What team is considered the oldest in the NFL?
Answer: Green Bay Packers.
52. Question: What team won the first-ever football game played at night?
Answer: Philadelphia Athletics.
53. Question: Which team has the record of scoring the most points in a single Super Bowl?
Answer: The San Francisco 49ers.
54. Question: What team won 3 Super Bowls in the 1990s?
Answer: The Dallas Cowboys.
55. Question: What wide receiver caused a sensation during his rookie season with a one-handed catch?
Answer: Odell Beckham Jr.
56. Question: Which basketball player was Michael Jordan nicknamed after when he was in high school?
Answer: Magic Johnson.
57. Question: What team won the very first NBA game in 1946?
Answer: The New York Knicks.
58. Question: Who was the youngest player to score 10,000 points in the NBA?
Answer: LeBron James.
59. Question: Who was the first WNBA player to dunk in a playoff game?
Answer: Brittney Griner.
60. Question: What team owns the longest winning streak in NBA history?
Answer: Los Angeles Lakers.
61. Question: When he was just in eighth grade, what NBA coach appeared on Late Night with David Letterman?
Answer: Frank Vogel.
62. Question: Who was the first NBA player to test positive for COVID-19?
Answer: Rudy Gobert.
63. Question: Who was the first NBA player to shatter a backboard?
Answer: Chuck Connors.
64. Question: What are the two states in the United States that have yet to send a team to the NCAA?
Answer: Alaska and Maine.
65. Question: Who was the first-ever NBA player to score 2,000 points in a single season?
Answer: George Yardley
66. Question: What material was first used to cover baseballs?
67. Question: Who was the first Major League player to pitch a ball over 100 mph?
Answer: Nolan Ryan.
68. Question: What is the name of the fictitious Minor League Baseball team on The Simpsons?
Answer: The Springfield Isotopes.
69. Question: What team gets the advantage of the first bat?
Answer: The visiting team.
70. Question: What female pitcher once struck out Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig?
Answer: Jackie Mitchell.
71. Question: Who was the first baseball player to appear on a Wheaties box?
Answer: Lou Gehrig.
72. Question: During which inning is “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” traditionally sung?
Answer: The 7th inning.
73. Question: What retired basketball player tried out for the Chicago White Sox in 1994?
Answer: Michael Jordan.
74. Question: What is the most stolen base?
Answer: Second base.
75. Question: What are the Minnesota Twins named after?
Answer: The Twin Cities.
76. Question: What African country was the first ever to qualify for a World Cup?
77. Question: What is the record for red cards given in a single soccer game?
78. Question: What is a soccer field called?
Answer: A pitch.
79. Question: How old was the youngest professional soccer player?
80. Question: Who was the first British player to win league titles in four countries?
Answer: David Beckham.
81. Question: Which country won the first women’s World Cup?
Answer: The United States.
82. Question: Which type of football is another term for soccer?
Answer: Association football.
83. Question: Who won the first two FIFA Women’s World Player of the Year Awards?
Answer: Mia Hamm.
84. Question: What was the fastest goal in World Cup history?
Answer: 10.8 seconds.
85. Question: What is the only country to have played in every single soccer World Cup?
86. Question: What do the rings in the Olympics represent?
Answer: The continents of the world.
87. Question: What sport is called the “sport of kings”?
88. Question: What is the very center of a target called in archery or darts?
89. Question: What was the first city to host the Olympics twice?
90. Question: What team has the most NBA titles?
Answer: Boston Celtics.
91. Question: What team does LeBron James play for?
Answer: Los Angeles Lakers.
92. Question: What do the letters BMX stand for?
Answer: Bicycle Moto X.
93. Question: In baseball, how many strikes does it take before the umpire calls out?
94. Question: Which MLB player was better known as “The Bambino”?
Answer: Babe Ruth.
95. Question: Which NFL team has a lightning bolt on the players’ helmet?
Answer: Los Angeles Chargers.
96. Question: In football, where do you have to go in order to score a touchdown?
Answer: The end zone.
97. Question: Where did the first ancient Olympic games take place?
98. Question: What measurement measures how far runners run?
99. Question: When an Olympic athlete wins first place, what color medal do they get?
100. Question: What sport starts with a tip-off or jump ball?
101. Question: How many rings are there on the Olympic flag?
TikTok Trivia Questions and Answers: Music
Here is the list of the TikTok Trivia Questions and Answers: Music that are expected to appear in the TikTok Trivia.
1) What singer has had a Billboard No. 1 hit in each of the last four decades?
Ans. Mariah Carey
2) What was Freddie Mercury’s real name?
Ans. Farrokh Bulsara
3) Who was the very first American Idol winner?
Ans. Kelly Clarkson
4) Which member of the Avengers had a brief stint as a pop star?
Ans. Brie Larson
5) What pop star wrote songs for Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears and Alice Cooper?
6) Before Bleachers and fun., Jack Antonoff fronted what band?
Ans. Steel Train
7) Before Miley Cyrus recorded “Wrecking Ball,” it was offered to which singer?
8) Which artist’s entire 1985 Live Aid set consisted of just a single cover song?
Ans. Elvis Costello
9) What rock icon was the founder of The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Long-haired Men?
Ans. David Bowie
8) Keith Moon and John Entwistle of The Who are said to have inspired the name of which other classic rock band?
Ans. Led Zeppelin
9) In The Big Lebowski, The Dude can’t stand which band?
Ans. The Eagles
10) Who founded Motown Records?
Ans. Berry Gordy
11) Before Phil Collins, who was the lead singer of Genesis?
Ans. Peter Gabriel
12) What was Madonna’s first top-10 hit?
13) What rock star moonlights as a horror movie writer and director?
Ans. Rob Zombie
14) What film did The Clash’s Joe Strummer direct starring some of his bandmates?
Ans. Cops and Robbers
15) Eminem’s 8 Mile is named after a road in which city?
16) Who was Marvin Gaye’s duet partner?
Ans. Tammi Terrell
17) Paul McCartney credits which artist with teaching him everything he knows?
Ans. Little Richard
18) What artists made up the supergroup The Traveling Wilburys?
Ans. George Harrison, Roy Orbison, Jeff Lynne, Tom Petty, and Bob Dylan
19) Who was the first woman ever inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
Ans. Aretha Franklin
20) Paul McCartney and John Lennon wrote which Rolling Stones song?
Ans.”I Wanna Be Your Man”
21) Which member of *NSYNC was a replacement for another who quit before they got big?
Ans. Lance Bass
22) Believe it or not, Jimi Hendrix only had one Top 40 hit. Which song was it?
Ans. “All Along the Watchtower”
23) Who is the only country artist to have a Top 20 hit on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart for six straight decades?
Ans. Dolly Parton
24) Art Garfunkel initially declined to sing one of Simon & Garfunkel’s biggest hits solo. Which song is it?
Ans. “Bridge Over Troubled Water”
25) What was Elvis Presley’s first No. 1 hit in the United States?
Ans. “Heartbreak Hotel”
26) Van Halen famously banned what color M&Ms in their rider?
27) What other legendary vocalist is a cousin of Whitney Houston?
Ans. Dionne Warwick
28) “The Day the Music Died” refers to the tragic deaths of which artists?
Ans. Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and The Big Bopper
29) What singer is known as “The Vocal Bible?”
30) Which classical composer was deaf?
Ans. Ludwig van Beethoven
31) Prince introduced his iconic symbol on the cover of which single?
32) What did Stevie Ray Vaughan name his most beloved guitar?
33) David Crosby says who is the best singer of all time?
Answer: Bonnie Raitt
34) What book do The Police reference in “Don’t Stand So Close to Me?”
35) What video beat “Thriller” for Video of the Year at the first-ever MTV Video Music Awards?
Answer: The Cars, “You Might Think”
36) Where was Tupac Shakur born?
Answer: East Harlem, New York
37) Missy Elliott references what infamous celebrity couple in “Let Me Fix My Weave?”
Answer: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez
38) Who was the first woman to have four country albums reach No. 1 on the Billboard 200?
Ans. Carrie Underwood
39) What singer was born Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou?
Answer: George Michael
40) Which astronomer is name-dropped in “Bohemian Rhapsody?”
41) Which Alanis Morissette song contains the phrase “jagged little pill” (the title of her debut album)?
Answer: “You Learn”
42) Frank Sinatra changed the lyrics of “The Lady is a Tramp” to “The Lady is a” what?
43) Who was the first lead guitarist of Metallica?
Answer: Dave Mustaine
44) The Weeknd samples which ’80s megahit in “Blinding Lights?”
Answer: “Take On Me” by A-ha
45) Which Super Bowl Halftime Show performer was upstaged by a dancing shark?
Answer: Katy Perry
46) How many coaches (full and part-time) from The Voice have won Grammys?
47) What does Lady Gaga affectionately call her fans?
Answer: Little Monsters
48) As a child, what singer held the longest note ever on Star Search?
49) “William Bowery” is a pseudonym for whom?
Answer: Joe Alwyn
50) Cardi B starred on what reality show?
Answer: Love & Hip Hop
51) What iconic Nashville club does Garth Brooks call “the beginning and the mecca, the end”?
Answer: Bluebird Cafe
52) George Harrison wrote what song for Eric Clapton about his sweet tooth?
Answer: “Savoy Truffle”
53) What was the first rap single to hit the Billboard Top 40?
Answer: “Rapper’s Delight” by Sugarhill Gang
54) Which guitar icon’s mom was a designer for the likes of John Lennon, Ringo Starr, David Bowie, Linda Ronstadt and The Pointer Sisters?
56) Though made most famous by Ike and Tina Turner, “Proud Mary” was first recorded by whom?
Answer: Creedence Clearwater Revival
57) Who sang the Spongebob Squarepants theme song for the movie?
Answer: Avril Lavigne
58) What singer founded the MuttNation dog rescue organization?
Answer: Miranda Lambert
59) What languages does Shakira speak?
Answer: English, Spanish, Arabic, French, Italian and Portuguese
60) What one-hit wonder act is behind “Barbie Girl?”
61) Jared Leto is the frontman of what band?
Answer: 30 Seconds to Mars
62) Who, to date, has won the most Grammys of all time?
Answer: Sir Georg Solti
63) Adele credits what political figure for making her career?
Answer: Sarah Palin
64) What is Post Malone’s favorite restaurant?
Answer: Olive Garden
65) What rock singer testified before Congress about the Parents Music Resource Center?
Answer: Dee Snider of Twisted Sister
66) Who are all of the original members of N.W.A.?
Answer: Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, DJ Yella, MC Ren and Eazy-E
68) What was the first music video to ever air on MTV?
Answer: “Video Killed the Radio Star” by The Buggles
69) Which member of Kiss wore makeup to look like a cat?
Answer: Peter Criss
70) Billie Eilish is obsessed with which classic TV show?
Answer: The Office
71) Lizzo plays what instrument?
72) Which member of The Runaways competed on Jeopardy!?
Ans. Jackie Fox
73) Cher’s first single referenced which rock star?
Ans. Ringo Starr
74) The iconic CBGB stood for what?
Ans.”Country, Blue Grass and Blues”
75) Who was Elton John’s longtime lyricist?
Ans. Bernie Taupin
76) Which Backstreet Boys are first cousins?
Ans. Kevin Richardson and Brian Littrell
TikTok Trivia Questions and Answers: John Wick
Here is the list of the TikTok Trivia Questions and Answers: John Wick that are expected to appear in the TikTok Trivia.
1) What martial arts form did Keanu Reeves train in prior to filming John Wick?
Ans. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Japanese Ju-Jitsu
2) Who is the first character to die in John Wick?
Ans. Helen- John Wick‘s wife
3) What kind of dog does John’s wife leave him?
Ans. Beagle puppy named Daisy
4) What kind of car does John drive?
Ans. 1969 Ford Mustang
5) Who do Iosef and his crew kill?
Ans. John Wick’s dog (his hope)
6) Who’s chop shop does Iosef take John’s car to?
Ans. Aurelio’s chop shop
7) What is John’s assassin nickname?
Ans. “Baba Yaga.”
8) What does John say when Viggo calls and suggests they “handle this like civilized men”?
Ans. John doesn’t say a word. So the answer is Nothing.
9) How many hitmen does Viggo send to kill John at his house?
Ans. Twelve-man hit team.
10) What does the cop say when he sees the hitmen’s bodies in John’s house?
Ans. “I’ll leave you be then.”
11) What bounty does Viggo put on John’s head?
Ans. $2 million bounty
12) What hotel does John stay in?
Ans. Continental Hotel
13) Where does Viggo have Iosef hidden?
Ans. Red Circle
14) Which assassin tries to claim the bounty on John?
Ans. Ms. Perkins
15) What kind of establishment is Viggo using as a front?
Ans. Little Russia church
16) After John kills Iosef, who does Viggo kill?
17) What does John do after killing Viggo?
Ans. Releases a pit bull puppy
18) How many people does John Wick kill John Wick?
Ans. 77 people
With this, I come to the end of this blog, and I hope you enjoyed going through different categories of TikTok Trivia Questions and Answers. I hope this will be of help to you in winning the lofty cash prize. And yeah, if you have any further queries related to TikTok Trivia, you can comment in the comments section below.
So, guys, that is it for today. Take Care! And keep visiting our website, Path of Ex, for more updates related to Socia media, Gaming, and Technology. Till then, Bye! Bye! My Best wishes…