People nowadays are preferring to go for offline games. One of the major reasons behind it is how convenient it is. Our list of the best offline games for iOS devices will help you choose the best games to play.
The offline games require you to just have your devices. Even when you are stuck in a no-internet zone these games will give you company. Play them at any time, anywhere without having to worry about anything.
Some of the best offline games for iOS are:
- Piano Tiles 2
- Subway Surfers
Our list of the best offline games for iOS will keep your device updated without an internet connection. Not all the games are available online and so we have made the search easier for you. Read ahead to find out all about these games.
Best Offline Games for iOS
These games are easy to play and can be played under any circumstances. The Internet will no longer be a problem for you. From low storage games to high storage ones, we got it all covered for you.
Monopoly is a game that can be played offline for all iOS devices. Published by the Marmalade game studio limited, this helps you play your favorite board game on your iOS device. You longer need to carry your board game everywhere, pay for it once, and enjoy it for as long as you want to. Roll the dice to reach a decision. Sell, buy or build and strategize well to become a rich landlord in the world of Monopoly. This game can be played solo or with a family member. It is also available for free so it can be another option you can use.
- This paid game comes with no ads and a simple play-to-win gaming concept.
- Play solo or with your friends and family.
- It comes with very simple rules so it is not difficult to understand.
- This game can be played offline too. Just pass your phone around and play your turn.
- You can also play the game online, with anyone all over the world.
- Win the game by filling the Hasbro family board the fastest.
2. Piano Tiles 2
Piano Tiles 2 is a musical arcade that is also an offline game. With multiple songs to choose from, this song is as much entertaining as it is fun. This game has more rhythmic music, more challenges, and more levels to beat. As you progress in the game, with the increase in level, the difficulty of the game also increases. It is very easy to play. Tap on the piano tiles to create music and get points and coins in exchange for it.
- Multiple music choices. Play with the trendiest of songs.
- You can play a level multiple times.
- This game has the best graphics as compared to other such games.
- Top challenge modes give you more to work on.
- It has high-quality music, so it makes you feel like you are in a concert and not merely playing a game.
- There are all kinds of music in this game. So choose the one that resonates with you.
This is a maze arcade offline game in which the player controls Pac-Man. You can play the role of Pac-Man, who must eat or cover all the dots inside the box or the enclosed maze. While eating the dots, Pac-Man must dodge the four or more ghosts. Some large flashing dots are also there which helps the ghost to look blue and more dangerous. Before ghosts, Pac-Man needs to eat those flashing dots to gain points. It is one of the easiest popular games to play.
- New mazes or boxes are available for each round.
- Daily bonus missions are available.
- Tournaments are there to lead you above the others.
- You can earn free rewards daily.
- No advertisement issue.
- Completely Free to play
4. Subway Surfers
Subway Surfers is one of the most commonly played offline games. Players all over the world have loved this game and played it with a lot of zeal and entertainment. This is an endless game that will keep you entertained and on the go wherever you are. You will have to dodge the trains and other obstacles that come on the way. The more coins you collect, the better it is. Collect coins and power-ups to get additional ways to run more. The game calculates your score based on the distance you cover the number of coins you collect.
- You can customize your character in the game.
- Use the in-game coins to unlock more features for your character.
- This game has amazing graphics that will keep you gripped.
- Run, dodge and slide as you move on in this game.
- Challenge your friends and help them win too.
- Be super quick in your movements, this game is very quick.
One of the most classic card offline games you can play is UNO. Perfect for each family member and friend to play with without any hesitation and problem. There are different types of cards that make this game more effective and attractive for all gamers. Cards like- skip, reverse, draw two(+2), wild, and draw four(+4) are there just like the original card game. The player needs to match the previous card’s number or color till the game ends. This game was developed by Merle Robbins in 1971 and has been popular ever since.
- Listed in the topmost card games.
- Develop your skills and learn the game well.
- There are Tournaments and special events to make the game more interesting.
- Easy to install and free to play.
- This offline game comes with no ads.
- The tutorial in the game is updated so you know exactly what and how you’re playing.
Final Verdict :
The offline games are multiple. At this time when the Google Play Store is brimming with new games to play, we hope that this list of the best offline games helps you in playing the right game with your friends, family, or even solo.