In the past few years, digital games have taken the world by storm. Our list of the best offline games for Android will keep you updated with the best.
The Google Play store is filled with multiple games and we have taken it upon ourselves to provide you with the best. Even when you are stuck in a no-internet zone, these offline games will give you company.
Some of the Best Offline Games for Android are:
- Hill Climb Racing
- Candy Crush Saga
- Temple Run 2
- Angry Birds
We have taken care of all your gaming needs so that you are never bored and always have something to do on your mobile phone.
Best Offline Games for Android
These offline games have been chosen to keep in mind how bad the internet can get. Not everyone always has the internet at their disposal, at those times these games will keep you entertained.
1. Hill Climb Racing 2
This game requires you to climb your vehicle up the hill. It is not a childish game having no rules and set ways. Ruled by physics, your car can tumble down the hill if you are not driving it properly. Travel in different types of vehicles and cover as much distance as you can. Collect coins on the way and do various complicated tricks and get more coins. You will have to be careful with the fuel tank for it finishes soon. Also, be careful of many bumps on the way. Avoid it to prevent falling in.
- Gain bonuses by doing complicated tricks.
- You can unlock more than 27 vehicles in the game.
- It is an endless game with more than 28 stages to play.
- This can be played on a low-resolution or high-resolution device.
- You can customize your vehicles with your preferred specifications.
- There are new challenges updated in the game very often.
2. Candy Crush Saga
Candy crush saga is one of the best matching popular games. In this game, you have to Match 3 or more candies of the same color and create little miracle candies out of them! This game offers more than 7,500 levels so you never have to worry about running out of challenges. As you win one game, there is already another waiting for you. Being an endless game that can be played offline this is the first choice for people.
- Switch and match Candies to win a level.
- Solve easy to difficult puzzles with your unique moves.
- Get rewarded with delicious rainbow-colored cascades and other beneficial candy combos!
- Plan your moves by matching 3 or more candies in a row/column.
- The bigger combinations you make, the more boosters you can get to easily win the game.
- There is no endpoint to this game.
- Blast the chocolate and collect sweet candies as you move across thousands of levels which will leave you dumbstruck!
3. Temple Run 2
This is the best offline game for you. Temple Run 2 is the most loved game on the google play store and undoubtedly the Best Editor’s Choice game as well for years. Its previous version was also liked by a zillion of users. With Temple Run, you will experience beautiful new graphics that will bring on the zeal in you to run and survive for the longest. The environment has also become huge and organic. This time along with other changes, it has got new hindrances for you, this means it has got new obstacles with more power-ups.
- With new power-ups, you can always get something new to try.
- The game is updated very often.
- You can check your progress in the achievements and leaderboards.
- There are different characters available for you to choose from.
- Customize your character and get more coins to unlock more features.
- It is an endless game. It does not end until you fall.
This is one of the most popular games for word-making. It challenges your mind and tries to find out how eloquent your vocabulary is. This word game has been downloaded by more than 10 million users worldwide. With daily brain challenges, even with unlimited time, this is a challenging game to follow.
You will get a mix of alphabets at the bottom of the screen. You then have to swipe to form meaningful words. The words you form should fill in the crossword section of the level. The main goal of this word game online is for you to create words that fit rather than randomly creating word combinations.
- You can visit different destinations on the app.
- Find some hidden words to express your vocabulary better.
- The app has more than 6000 crossword puzzles.
- This game begins easy, but soon gains pace and gets difficult with each passing level.
- You get unlimited tries to beat one level.
- It is an anagram game.
- With no timer, this game is more fun and relaxing.
5. Angry Birds
Angry Birds 2 is the world’s best offline game for Android devices. It is a bird-flinging, pig-popping action game. This popular game has angry birds’ iconic characters to play with. The kids can use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies’ towers to save their precious eggs. This time the bad piggies are powerful, stronger, worse, and even greener.
It is a multi-stage level game. You can compete with your friends too. Level up with extended features and more powers. Compete to impress the almighty eagle and get coins to shop exclusively. It also allows you to collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds’ fashion game.
- It has iconic angry bird characters to choose from.
- It is a multilevel game.
- This has in-built upgrades and rewards.
- You can share the results on social media platforms.
- You can choose the bird of your choice to fling at the tower.
- Complete daily tasks for amazing rewards.
Offline games have made lives very easier for gamers worldwide. There is nothing that can stop you from playing your favorite game. Our list will recommend to you the best of the world of offline games.
Feature Image Credits: Pinterest