Thanksgiving is about expressing your gratitude for all that you have. Let your friends and family on social media know as well. I have listed the best Thanksgiving captions for you. I have mentioned captions for your food posts as well! Scroll down to know Thanksgiving captions from F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Instagram’s November update is aimed at creators. While the other users of Instagram can expect more ads in their feeds. But that is not all. You can now get the orange and red hues of autumn in your chat. Instagram’s chat new introduced Autumn chat theme is all about it. You can get Autumn theme in Messenger as well.
Autumn also means it’s Thanksgiving! Let’s see some amazing Thanksgiving captions for your social media posts.
In This Article
Thanksgiving Captions For Instagram Post
This Thanksgiving, try these captions for your Instagram posts. I have combined a list of captions and quotes that you can use. These quotes will convey your emotions of gratitude in the best way possible.
- Giving thanks for the simple things in life.
- Thankful. Grateful. Blessed.
- Thank you for the food before us, the friends beside us, and the love between us.
- There’s always something to be thankful for.
- Together is a wonderful place to be.
- “Thanksgiving Day, man—not a good day to be my pants.” — Kevin James
- “May your yams be delicious and your pies take the prize, and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs!”
- “I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family.” — Marcus Samuelsson
- “What if today, we were just grateful for everything?” — Charlie Brown
- “It’s not too much food. This is what we’ve been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, this is our finest hour.” — Gilmore Girls
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
- Feeling thankful today and always.
- I’m thankful for friends that have turned into family.
- Good food + better company = the perfect recipe for a day of thanks.
- Eat, drink, and be thankful.
- “When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.” — Sam Lefkowitz
- “Thanksgiving: Bringing out the best in family dysfunction since 1863.” — Unknown
- “I can’t cook a Thanksgiving dinner. All I can make is cold cereal and maybe toast.” — A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Captions From Everyone’s Favorite ‘F.R.I.E.N.D.S’
How about adding a dash of F.R.I.E.N.D.S to your Thanksgiving? Here are some infamous quotes from the series that everyone knows and loves.
- “What is with everyone today? It’s Thanksgiving, not truth day!” — Ross
- “This Thanksgiving kicks last Thanksgiving’s ***!” — Monica
- “It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without a little emotional scarring.” — Tim
- “Okay guys, I have exactly 28 minutes before I have to baste again.” — Monica
- “Reliving past pain and getting depressed is what Thanksgiving’s all about.” — Chandler
- “It’s Thanksgiving, and we should not want to be together, together.” — Rachel
- “You can’t have Thanksgiving without turkey. That’s like Fourth of July without apple pie or Friday with no two pizzas.” — Joey
- “Everyone wants a different kind of potato. So I’m making different kinds of potatoes. Does anybody care what kind of potatoes I want?” — Monica
- “That turkey has to feed 20 people at my parents’ house and they’re not going to eat it off your head!” — Monica
Funny Thanksgiving Captions For Posts
Thanksgiving is all about expressing gratitude for all that you have. Having dinner with your family and loved ones. And how can that evening go without any fun and laughter? Here are some hilarious Thanksgiving captions for you.
- I can’t button my pants, but it was worth it.
- Keep calm and gobble on.
- Family and turkey and football—oh my!
- I came in like a Butterball.
- Reminder: Set your scale back 10 pounds today!
- We offered the turkey some dinner, but he was already stuffed.
- Red wine pairs well with a crazy family.
- I crab and will eat everything on this plate.
- Talk turkey to me.
- Gobble ’til you wobble.
- *entering feast mode*
- Thankful for elastic waistbands.
- We may not have it all together, but together, we have it all.
- I love what everyone wore to the living room this year!
- Leftovers are for quitters.
- Casse-rolling right up to Grandma’s house.
- Butterball so hard, other turkeys wanna fine me.
- You know I’m all about that baste.
- Stuffing is the glue that holds my family together.
- Oh my gourd, I can’t eat another bite.
- Petition for a new Thanksgiving dress code: Sweatpants.
- When you whine, I wine.
- I come from a family of competitive eaters.
- Bad day to be a turkey.
- As long as my family keeps talking, I’ll keep drinking.
- Raise your gobble-let for a toast!
- Every year I say I won’t overdo it on Thanksgiving, yet here we are.
- Keep calm and wear stretchy pants.
- Feast your eyes on this.
- May your pants be stretchy, may your glasses stay full, and may your family avoid all talk of politics.
- I yam who I yam.
- Sorry, too full to think of a better caption.
- I’m thankful for wine.
Thanksgiving Captions For Scrumptious Food Posts
When families get together for Thanksgiving & after the prayer of gratitude is said, it’s time to dive into that delicious Turkey. You know what I mean. Here are some Thanksgiving captions that are for all your food posts.
- “Oh Snap,” said the wishbone.
- The dad jokes are plucking hilarious!
- Eat, drink, and be cranberry.
- Only have pies for this one.
- Me: “I can’t eat another bite!” Also me: “Did you say pie?
- I’m plucking stuffed.
- Sorry, this is now a Thanksgiving food fan account.
- May your hearts be as full as your plates today.
- Just keep eating, just keep eating.
- Calories don’t count today.
- Squash goals.
- Nobody puts gravy in the corner.
- I’m carbo loading…for Black Friday.
- Good vibes and apple pies.
- The party don’t stop ’til I’ve tried everything.
- Blessed and mashed-potato obsessed.
- Here’s another *corny* Thanksgiving caption.
- Do I practice fitness? Of course! Fitness all this food in my mouth.
- I’m about to get cranberry sauced.
- Is it too soon to be thinking about leftovers? Asking for a friend.
- Stuffed with stuffing!
- Stop, drop, and butter your roll.
- Stop, drop, and… pass the rolls!
- Pies before guys.
- I get pie with a little help from my friends.
- Here’s to moist turkey (and no one using that word to describe it).
- Is gravy a carb?
- Does anyone know what pumpkin pie tastes like when you’re hungry?
- This stuffing is the turnkey to my heart.
- The rolls went right from the table to my waistband.
- You’ll always be my gravy.
- Is butter a carb?
- This is now a Thanksgiving leftovers fan account.
- Pro tip: You don’t have to answer your family’s questions if your mouth is full of food.
- Way full, I feel #blessed.
- I could stop eating, but my mom told me to never quit.
- Life doesn’t get any butter than this.
- Clear plates, full stomachs, can’t lose.
- Relationship status: Full of mashed potatoes.
- Seasoning’s greetings!
So, there you have a curated list of various Thanksgiving captions. I have enlisted captions that will express the gratitude you are feeling. You can use the infamous words from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Or some funny captions for your posts. We will keep coming up with more such curated lists for you! Follow us for more. Keep coming back to your source of all the trending stuff, Path of EX!