iOS 16 will now let you customize the lock screen on your iPhone. You can keep your photos on your lock screen and add different styles to them. Want to know how to style your lock screen picture in iPhone in iOS 16? Here is how you can change the styles of your photos to make them your lock screen wallpaper.
Now with iOS 16, you can customize the lock screen on your iPhone. You can make a lot of changes to your lock screen layout in iOS 16. The major change that iOS 16 offers is adding widgets to your lock screen. This will be the first time Apple is rolling out this feature on iPhones. You can also set a photo as your lock screen wallpaper in iOS 16.
Want to style your photos and use them as your lock screen wallpaper? So here is how to style your lock screen picture in iPhone in iOS 16.
How to Style Your Lock Screen Picture in iPhone in iOS 16?
If you want to style a photo that you have to set as your lock screen, you will have to unlock your iPhone using your FaceID or TouchID. Once you have done that, follow these steps to style your lock screen picture in iPhone in IOS 16.
1. Long-press on the lock screen of your iPhone.
2. Click on the blue plus(+) icon at the bottom of your screen. Or swipe all the way to the left of your screen and then tap on Add New.
3. Tap on the Photos option on your screen.
4. Select a picture from your Photos library you want to use as your lock screen wallpaper.
5. Now, you can swipe right and left to see the auto-generated styles for your lock screen wallpaper. You can select any style that you like.
6. Once you have selected the style you want, tap on Done.
7. Now, tap on your lock screen to activate your new lock screen.
Also, read What are iOS 16 Beta 2 Changes? Apple Releases Second Public Beta
So, now you know how to style your lock screen picture in iPhone in iOS 16. You can choose a photo from your library and use it as your lock screen wallpaper. We will keep you updated on the latest news in technology. Keep checking in with the Path of EX!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I change the Lock Screen on iOS 16?
To change your lock screen in iOS 16 you will have to unlock your iPhone using FaceID or TouchID- long press on the lock screen- tap on the blue plus(+) icon- select a wallpaper from the options- tap on Done.
Can you put widgets on iOS 16 lock screen?
Yes, you can add widgets on iOS 16 lock screen. You can do this by unlocking your iPhone using FaceID or TouchID – Tap on the day/date icon- select from the widget options on your screen.
Can I change the font color on iOS16 lock screen?
Yes, you can change the font color on your iOS 16 lock screen. You can do this by unlocking your iPhone with FaceID or TouchID- tap on the time icon-customize your font color.