Starlink has sensationalized the world of communication. It is way ahead when it comes to others in comparative parameters in the field of satellite internet constellation. The Starlink coverage map is a testimony to the fact that it is running ahead at an alarming rate. And there is the possibility that it will achieve its target within the set deadline. Everyone can access the Starlink Coverage map without being an expert, meaning that it is an easy and straightforward method.
Starlink users are very much optimistic about the working of Starlink. Customers from both rural and urban areas are reporting an increase in speed. In The United States, the speed is expected to increase up to 90.55 Mbps, whereas, in Canada, it goes up to 97.05. Starlink promises to deliver broadband speed up to 300 Mbps which will be a huge leap forward in this direction.
Although Starlink is one of the latest entrants into the business, the speed it is moving forward is worth looking at. The Starlink coverage map, as of now, is quite pleasing. And the target it has set is optimistic.
In This Article
Starlink Coverage Map: Latest Update
Starlink was officially launched last year. It has set a deadline, but of late, the deadline has been revised. As a result, Starlink at present is available in some stipulated regions and countries. And the list goes like this:
List of the Countries where Starlink is available:
- The United States of America
- The United Kingdoms
- The Netherlands
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
The Philippines became the first Asian Country to see the light of Starlink. Whereas, Italy, Poland, Spain, and Chile are next in the pipeline and will see the boom of Starlink in the near future.
In October 2021, India stopped the advancement in the field of Starlink subject to the approval of the regulatory authority.
As of now, Starlink has 400000 subscribers. Besides, it has launched 2700 LEO satellites into Orbit.
How Does Starlink Coverage Map Look Like?
If you are curious to know whether Starlink is available in your area or want to check the Starlink availability map. Here is how you can do it:
1. Launch the Starlink website on your device.
2. Tap on the three lines on the top on the right of your screen.
3. Click on the Map.
4. On the screen, the world map appears, wherein the area where Starlink is available is colored light blue, and those areas yet to be covered are colored dark blue.
5. There is a separate color that denotes the area that is in the Pipeline and has been entitled Coming soon.
Starlink Latest Updates:
A cursory view of the following pointers will let you know about the latest updates of Starlink.
1. April 2023 is the newly set deadline against the already set deadline of Feb 2023 to make Starlink available worldwide.
2. As per the reports, Starlink is set to launch in South Korea. It has come to the fore that the company has filed its papers with the concerned regulatory authority.
3. According to tp SpaceX, the monthly data cap of 1TB is added to Starlink during the peak hours from 7 PM to 11 PM.
4. You can stay connected to its satellite internet service while moving after SpaceX has released a new flat high-performance dish for RVs.
5. SpaceX is in talks with Apple to bring Starlink connectivity to iPhones.
How to Check If Starlink is in Your Area?
To check the details of your area, you can visit the website of Starlink and find out for yourself. All the areas covered, not covered, and the areas in the pipeline are covered under different headings and can be navigated easily.
With over 750000 pre-orders, Starlink is all set to reach every nook and corner. You can pre-order on the company’s website.
Starlink Internet Premium:
The pricing and the fee charged by Starlink are not uniform. The price varies from plan to plan. Given below are the pricing details:
1. The Cost for preordering is $99 per month.
2. The Charge for the upfront hardware fee is $499 per month. The hardware includes a Small Satellite dish to be set at home or at business beside Router and Power supply.
3. It charges a shipping and handling fee of $50.
4. For pre-orders, you have to deposit $99, which is refundable. It can take Six months or more to fulfill your order.
5. Starlink Home service plan costs $110 per month for 100 to 200 Mbps speed.
6. For the Business plan, it costs $500 per month for the speed up to 300 Mbps.
7. Starlink Rv costs $135 for internet speed.
8. Starlink dish costs $599.
Is Starlink Worth Buying?
The users from both the rural and the urban localities have confirmed that the speed has increased with the advent of Starlink. Keep in mind the track Starlink holds. It is a thing to look for. It has, by and large, met the expectations of the people and its users. Starlink has sped up the speed of the internet. Besides, it is trying to meet all the parameters at an affordable price to be made accessible throughout the world in all the regions by April 2023.
So all I can say is that it is a go-to alternative. But bear in mind that there are a few negative aspects, like concentrating on the increased speed of the rural areas, thereby cutting the speed of urban areas, so left with comparatively low speed besides a compromised bandwidth. All such pros and cons ought to be kept in mind before making a final call.
What Does Starlink Coverage Map Look Like?
The Starlink coverage map depicts that it has, in a short span of time, covered a considerable area that has Starlink available over there. It has revised the deadline from Feb 2023 to April 2023, thereby making its intention clear that it will be available worldwide by April 2023. Starlink is very fast turning out to be a viable alternative with some very good features in the offering, making it all the more exciting and an entity to look for.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where is Starlink coverage available?
Ans: At present, with over One million subscribers, Starlink is available in almost 54 countries. You can check the Starlink Coverage map to know where Starlink is available.
Q: What is Starlink’s WIFI speed?
Ans: Starlink’s expected download speed is 50Mbps to 200 Mbps, and the upload speed is 10 to 20 Mbps.
Q: Is Starlink good in rural areas?
Ans: Yes, you can go for it.