Snapchat has grown huge in popularity, and millions of Snaps are shared every day on the platform. Earlier Snapchat gained more popularity among Gen Z, now all generations have started using this application. If you have also created an account on Snapchat, you must know about the Snapchat Public Profiles that helps you to share your content with a large audience.
Almost all social media applications have started giving space to businesses. You can easily manage your business on various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Whatsapp. Snapchat has become a home for your businesses, and you can take advantage of the amazing feature of Snapchat Public Profiles to grow your business.
If you want to know more about the Snapchat Public Profile, go through my entire article. Read all the information you need to know before getting started on Snapchat.
Snapchat Public Profiles | What are Public Profiles?
Snapchat Public Profile is an amazing feature that allows you to show your brand of different categories on the Snapchat application. You can share your organic content, increase followers, sell products, and discover yourself on this trending platform.
Snapchat Public Profiles allows you to get connected with the customers by showing your content to the audience. It is built with some of the following features:
- Public Stories: Use stories to share what’s going on in your life, from behind-the-scenes to everyday activities. It will help you to build stronger bonds with the Snapchat community.
- AR Lenses: Publish Lenses to your profile so that all Snapchatters can see your most immersive AR experiences.
- Saved Stories: Permanently showcase your favorite Public Snaps, Stories, images, or videos.
- Native Store: Link your Shopify store to your Snapchat profile so that Snapchatters can explore, try on, and buy through the “Shop” function, thereby converting Snapchat into a new point of sale.
Snapchat Public Profile includes the following points:
- Snapchat, like other social media platforms, allows you to promote your business and tell users what you’re all about in a brief bio of up to 150 characters.
- If your company caters to a local market, you can choose a city and state to help people find you.
- Choose from several business categories, including brands, entrepreneurs, and non-profit organizations.
- Snapchatters can subscribe to the content of your public profile instead of adding your business as a friend.
- Subscribers: As your business grows, the overall number of subscribers shows in your public profile. Subscribers are distinct from any friends you may have on your brand’s account.
- Verified Account: A yellow checkmark appears next to your business name if your brand has been confirmed, indicating that your Snapchat public profile has been verified.
- Add your brand’s URL if you want your subscribers to see an external website.
How To Create Snapchat Public Profiles?
Once you have learned all the features of Snapchat Public Profiles, let’s get started with creating a Snapchat Public Profiles. Go through the steps below-
- Go to Snapchat Business Manager.
- Go to the Create Ads page.
3. Tap on Public Profile on the right side of the page.
4. Create a Public Profile on Snapchat. (If you do not have a Snapchat Public Profile account).
5. Enter Bio, Category, City/Town, Email, and Website.
6. Tap on Create Profile.
7. Add Members on Snapchat Public Profiles
8. Go to your business settings.
9. Select the Members option to grant access to coworkers, partners, or agencies access to your Snapchat public profile.
10. Tap on the black Invite icon. Assign them to the relevant position within your company:
- Organization Admin: This top-level job gets access to all Snapchat ad accounts, catalogs, and organization information by default.
- Business Admin: This mid-level department has all of the required skills, and it must be provided its very own ad accounts, catalog, and other resources.
- Member: To access or edit ad accounts, this lower-level role requires specific
11. Assign Member Roles
Select your partner’s name from the list of members once they’ve accepted the invitation. Give them to the appropriate ad account or public profile, as desired, to help you control your Snapchat account. It includes the following roles.
Admin: Complete control over your public profile.
Collaborator: Analyze analytics and remove photos from stories.
Story Contributor: Can add new snaps and manage those that already exist.
Insights Viewer: Provides you access to all of your public profile’s data.
12. Add Snapchat Highlights
Apply snapshots, stories, photos, and videos to create highlights that represent your brand once you have just set up your Snapchat public profile. Within the Snapchat app, go to your public profile, then to the Highlights page, and tap on Create New Highlight.
Select the content you wish to include by navigating through the tabs. When you’re completed adding content, tap on the Select icon.
Pick the correct piece of content that will be featured as the highlight’s title. Then, after typing a title, press the Finish icon. The content will appear on the public profile’s Highlights section.
To see how a highlight will seem to the audience, click on it. A highlight can also be deleted, reviewed, or edited at any time. If you don’t manually erase highlights, they will remain on your public profile.
13. Select Lenses on Snapchat Public Profiles
- Navigate to the Lenses tab on your public profile.
- If you already have lenses connected to your Snapchat ad account, you can add them.
- If you just want to add a new one, make a new lens for your brand. Try Snapchat’s AR templates, start fresh, or use Lens Studio to create your own AR experience.
Snapchat users are far more likely to use the app while shopping than they are to choose other social media platforms. Although customers frequently utilize the platform for recommendations and suggestions, by tying a store to your public profile, you can assist them in taking the next step by tying a store to your public profile.
The audience can access your Shop tab from your public profile, visit your shop, and purchase items without logging out from Snapchat.
15. Use Snapchat Insights
It’s pointless to devote time to Snapchat marketing unless it helps your team achieve its business objectives. Although the Snapchat public profile insights are limited, you can use them to measure key metrics for common objectives.
Metrics such as Total subscribers, Subscription source, Profile views, Audience insights can be tracked.
16. Promote Snapchat Public Profiles
If you want to publish your Snapchat Public Profiles, provide a lot of interesting, creative stuff on your public profile, make it as easy as possible for new subscribers to find you, even if they aren’t on Snapchat. For this, follow a few steps.
- Enter your brand’s name into this URL to generate your profile’s Snapcode: https://snapchat.com/add/username.
- Distribute the URL using your regular marketing channels, such as your website, email, and social media accounts.
- The audience who scans the Snapcode will be taken directly to your public profile.
So this was all about the Snapchat Public Profiles to keep your audience engaged on the Snapchat platform. If your target audience is on Snapchat, take the benefit of using Snapchat Public Profiles and grow your audience on a large scale. Now, it is time for a wrap-up. Stay tuned.