If you have a pool in your house, then you will know how important it is to clean it regularly. You might have spent ages with your skimmer net to get all the dirt and debris out of it, however, after reading this article you will definitely want to be a little smart about your cleaning choices. Today, we are doing a product review on Seagull 1000 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner by Aiper.
The main difference between manual cleaning and cordless technology is efficiency. No doubt, you can go for days and nights to shine your pool, or you can even hire someone to do it for you. However, think for a second, is it worth it? You give hundreds of dollars every time when you can simply invest one time and then relax for a lifetime.
You will find many blogs on the internet making you want to buy their products. However, here you will only find an honest review. In the article, I will be covering all the specifications, features, and pros & cons of the Seagull 1000 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner by Aiper. So, be with me till the end of this article.
What is Seagull 1000 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner?
Aiper’s Seagull 1000 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner is a four-wheeled, fully battery-powered, pool cleaning device that sucks out all the dirt, debris, leaves, and anything else that’s in your pool.
The automatic pool cleaner is ideal for pool areas of 1076 sq/ft. However, if you want it to clean a pool with a bigger area than that, then you would have to recharge it and then drop it in the pool again.
No doubt there are many robotic pool cleaners in the market, but if we look at the overall cleaning and battery capacity, then Seagull 1000 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner is a good option for people who have smaller pools.
|Model Name||Seagull 1000|
|Dimensions||17 x 15 x 11 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Dual-drive Motors||50 Watts|
What do you get in the box?
When you order Seagull 1000 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner from Amazon or from Aiper’s official site, you will get a few things in the package. It will include-
- Seagull 1000 Cordless Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Wall Changer
- Hook Attachment (for removing the robot out of the pool)
- User Manual
Things I Like About Seagull 1000 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner
First things first, the robotic pool cleaner has a great design and is comparatively small if we think about the amount of work that it does. This means that Seagull 1000 is highly efficient in cleaning everything related to dirt and leaves. Just in case you didn’t know this before, this mini robot cleans leaves up to the width of 5.8”.
- Seagull 1000 runs for 90 minutes straight. It is really beautiful to look at an above-&-in-ground device, deep into your pool and clean everything on itself.
- The device does not leave anything in the pool and I mean it. After the due duration, you will not see any leaves, sand, dirt, or anything like that in your pool. It gets all the scores from me inefficiency and suction.
- Seagull 1000 also filters the water, which means it makes your water healthier for swimming for little kids.
- One of the best things about Seagull 1000 by Aiper is that it has self-parking. Do you know what that means? It means when its battery is running low, it will come to a corner of the pool to be taken out. How great is that!
- The fact that all of it is possible only due to Seagull 1000’s cordless nature cannot be ignored.
- The automatic Seagull 1000 is quite a lightweight device. Also, it’s very easy to operate. Therefore, elder people can also use Seagull 1000 without any difficulty.
- It also comes with a 1-year warranty.
Things I Do Not Like About Seagull 1000 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner
There’s no doubt about it that Seagull 1000 is an easy-to-use robotic pool cleaner.
Despite the fact that Aiper’s Seagull 1000 can incline up to 15 degrees, it is most efficient on flat floors. This means that you can only expect it to work well with smooth floors. Since I haven’t tried it on any asymmetrical pool, I cannot back up its efficiency on the same.
These were the only cons of Seagull 1000 that I noted. Otherwise, with a rechargeable battery of 5000 mAh, you can make it work as long as you want.
Video Review on Seagull 1000 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner
As you can see in the video below, Seagull 1000 is actually seamless when it comes to cleaning and all the hype is actually worth buying the product. You can get Aiper Seagull 1000 Cordless Pool Cleaner from Amazon and it will be delivered to your doorstep within the dedicated period.
Many people have actually bought the product. After going through a lot of reviews, not just ours, I can say that you should definitely give this product a try. In these risky times, you don’t know what silly mistake can lead to a deadly disease. So, it’s always recommended to invest in products that help in cleaning your surroundings, and that includes Seagull 1000 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner.
You can check out more products from Aiper. You can visit their website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter handle and connect with them if you have any questions regarding the product.
If you liked Seagull 1000 Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner, then make sure you recommend the product to your friends and family members. Let them know what they are missing. For more information visit Aiper’s official website.