Pokemon Go is still one of those enormously popular games among all the mobile game enthusiasts. Even though it was released years ago, back in 2016, it still holds a special place in a lot of hearts. Ever since Amazon added the augmented reality game to their ongoing list of titles on Prime Gaming site, one question has always popped up. How can one redeem the Pokemon Go Prime Gaming rewards?
Lucky for all the players because Pokemon Go Prime Gaming users can officially get exclusive rewards and bundles every two weeks. In case you were not aware, Ninatic also collaborated with Amazon on a new collaboration through which they gave free gifts to every player who actually subscribed to the service. It is actually set to run from May till July 2022.
There have been loads of games which have teamed up with Prime Gaming in the past such as Apex Legends, Free Fire, and now Pokemon Go Prime Gaming is one of them. You would be required to connect your game accounts to your Amazon account and it would automatically add your prize to the inventory. Furthermore, let’s not waste any more time and move ahead with our guide on How To Redeem Pokemon Go Prime Gaming Rewards.
Pokemon Go Prime Gaming Rewards
You are probably aware that the Pokemon Go Prime Gaming rewards would be available every other two weeks.
The first set of Pokemon Go Prime Gaming rewards was actually revealed on Thursday 19th May, 2022. All the freebies for the players on offer were as given below:
1. 30 Poke Balls– Used to catch Pokemon in the game.
2. 5 Max Revives– Revives a Pokemon and restores it to full health.
3. 1 Star Piece– Stardust is increased by 50% for a certain time period.
How To Redeem Pokemon Go Prime Gaming Bundles and Rewards?
To redeem Pokemon Go Prime Gaming Bundles, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the Pokemon Go Prime Gaming website.
- Once you open the site, you would find various cards for in-game content which can be redeemed.
- If there is a prize that can be immediately claimed, then it would show a blue button saying “Claim Now”.
- All the future prizes would say a month on them. That is the exact time when you would be required to redeem any other new content.
- As soon as you tap on “Claim Now”, you would end up receiving a code consisting of letters and numbers.
Every code is actually a unique one that must be redeemed to your Pokemon Go Prime Gaming account to get your hands on free items.
You should actually check out Ninatic’s offer redemption page simply by tapping on this link. You’ll see a few login options available, even Google and Ninatic Kids. You can simply choose and straight-up put in the credentials that are utilized in playing Pokemon Go on your mobile, and you would be logged in.
As soon as you’re done getting signed in, you’ll see a text box with the instruction “Enter Offer Code.” You have to copy that code that you got from Prime Gaming, simply put it in the text box, and then finally tap on the orange Submit button right below the box. Afterward, you’ll see a success message with the message that your prize has been redeemed.
Although the process that we have mentioned above actually works for pretty much all players on all devices, the Android players can even redeem their Pokemon Go codes in-game if they wish to. It is just a tad bit different which we will happily explain to you.
Redeeming Pokemon Go Prime Gaming Codes In-Game On Android devices
As soon as you have claimed your Pokemon Go Prime Gaming code from the original website, you are required to:
- Open Pokemon Go on your Android device.
- Simply tap the Poke Ball menu icon.
- This would further open the main menu.
- Click on the shop menu icon afterwards, which would take you to the in-game shop.
- As soon as you open the shop, you’ll find a Promos section with a text field right below it.
- You simply have to Enter the code.
- Click on Redeem. This would automatically add the items to your Item Bag.
Well, that is all there is to it! We have included all the necessary information that you would require in this article. You should definitely not miss out on this fantastic Pokemon Go Prime Gaming collaboration. If you loved Pokemon Go, you should definitely have a look at our list of Games like Pokemon Go. In case you have any further doubts, feel free to drop a comment.
1. When are the Pokemon Go Prime Gaming bundles available?
The Pokemon Go Prime Gaming bundles are actually available every two weeks.
2. What are the Prime Gaming rewards given?
There would be various rewards such as Poke balls, revives, etc.
3. What does Prime Gaming give me?
Prime Gaming provides you with an experience on Twitch which is included with membership of Amazon Prime and Prime Video.