The launch of OnePlus 2022 at yesterday’s event already excited the fans of OnePlus. After all, it is the new version of the OnePlus with smart features. Let me tell you the OnePlus 10T arrived with a variety of improvements through the OnePlus 10 Pro. Well, there is also the lack of some major key elements. To know everything about the OnePlus 10T Review, you need to grab the information here.
Let me tell you the company follows an approach and versatile, attractive software that attracted the attention of Android fans and regular users. Also, the OnePlus T is interesting only because of the updates. I know this is not enough information, you need to reveal more.
To know more about OnePlus 10T review, let’s know more about the OnePlus 10T features, specifications, and more. Keep reading and grab the information right away.
In This Article
Features of OnePlus 10T
- A 50-megapixel main Camera.
- 8-megapixel super duper aspect lens.
- The 2-megapixel lens with 16 GB RAM.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset.
- 150 W fast charging with 120Hz display.
Availability of OnePlus 10T
If you want to check the availability of the OnePlus 10T, let me tell you OnePlus 10T was released in a number of locations, including the United States, the UK, Canada, and Europe. Gradually, it will be released in other countries as well.
Should You Buy OnePlus 10T or Not
If you are planning to buy the OnePlus 10T and want to know whether OnePlus 10T is worth buying, you need to know the OnePlus 10T review here. Let me tell you, its chipset puts it in a high position with some of the robust android phones. Moreover, its super duper fast charging makes it more beneficial. If you do the comparison to the OnePlus 10 Pro or another Android competitor, it is a bit lacking.
However, some features are lacking in the OnePlus 10T, like a Telescopic lens, waterproof/dirt resistance features, and wireless charging connectivity.
Specifications of OnePlus 10T
If you want to get the OnePlus 10T review, go through the specifications of OnePlus 10T below-
- Screen: 2,412 x 1,080 display, 120Hz frame rate, and 6.7-inch AMOLED.
- RAM: 8GB/12GB/16GB LPDDR5 exclusive to India.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1.
- Space: 128GB and 256GB.
- Battery: 150W cable charge and 4,800mAh.
- Camera (Front, Back and Video):
- Front– 16MP.
- Back– 50MP IMX766 OIS, EIS and 8MP option with a 119-degree field of view.
- Video– High definition at 30fps and 60fps, full – hd at 30fps, and 4K at 60fps
- Audio- speaker in audio pairs and Distraction-free Dolby Atmos.
- Connections- USB 2.0 USB-C twin nano-SIM card.
- Program- OxygenOS 12 centered on Android 12.
- Size-163 mm, 75.37 mm, and 8.75 mm
My Personal Review on OnePlus 10T
After going through all the specifications of the OnePlus, I must say that the OnePlus 10T performance is good overall. Its battery life is good, you can easily last for a day. However, the drawback is that the camera of the OnePlus 10T is not good. If you are planning to buy the OnePlus 10T for camera purposes, then OnePlus10T is not a good deal.
So this was all about OnePlus 10T review. Go through all the specifications and features and decide whether you should buy it or not. Share this article with your friends and let them know about the OnePlus 10T Review. Now, it is time for a wrap-up. Have a great day!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does OnePlus 10T have wireless charging?
No, OnePlus 10T does not come with wireless charging.
Is OnePlus one a good phone?
Overall, onePlus is a good phone.
Should I buy OnePlus 8T in 2022?
You can purchase OnePlus 8T in 2022. If you want to enjoy the enhanced features, you can try OnePlus 10T in 2022.