RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Richmond police confirmed that one minor was shot at the 3300 block of Walmsley Boulevard around 4:30 p.m. on Saturday.
According to police, the 15-year-old victim was shot in the leg and does not have any life-threatening injuries.
There is no information on a suspect as of right now. Police say they are still questioning the teenager.
This is a developing story, stay with 8News for updates.
- Citations for 9 people who demonstrated near McCloskey home
- Memorial garden dedicated to victims of addiction
- PTA clashes with education secretary on admissions changes
- Neighbor tired of violence following triple shooting
- Police: Shooting leaves 1-year-old with life-threatening injuries, 1 woman ‘sustained a graze’ in Portsmouth