Hotmail used to be one of the famous webmail apps that are currently known as Outlook. It was the year 2013 when Microsoft decided to change Hotmail to Outlook, which is now a part of the Microsoft 365 family. The new Outlook provides various services ranging from the mail, calendaring, task services, and contacts. You can also opt to create a Gmail account without a phone number if you don’t get access to a Hotmail account. Many people forget their old Hotmail login. This article will explain the steps to log in to their old Hotmail account.
With the modification to Outlook, It provides an additional set of features to the users. Outlook is readily available and accessible to everyone around the globe. If you have not logged in to your Hotmail account for more than two years, then Hotmail disables the account by prompting a message that says, “Account does not exist.”
In this article, you will learn about the steps to access the old Hotmail account and the steps for the old Hotmail Login.
In This Article
How Can You Access Your Old Hotmail Login?
Yes, it is still possible to create the e-mail with Hotmail as the domain name, but it should be noted that it will be redirected to Outlook. As we already know that Outlook is a brand new Hotmail. If you want to access the old Hotmail login, then you have only one option, i.e., Sign in to Outlook. The following are some of the steps to log in to the old Hotmail account.
- Firstly go to the official Outlook Login page on your system.
- Now, you can sign in to your old Hotmail account and fill in the credentials in the given box.
- If you find your account active, it is possible to access your old Hotmail account easily.
In case you have forgotten the credentials of your old Hotmail account, then you can also access the account by performing the following steps.
How to Recover Old Hotmail Account?
It is possible to recover old Hotmail account. You need to apply the following steps, and you will get the result for the same. If you have executed the two-step authentication in your old Hotmail account, it is quite possible to access it by logging in to the Outlook account. If it does not work out, then you can recover old Hotmail account by following the steps given below.
- Go to the Recover your Account page on your smartphone or computer.
- Enter the details on the form, such as your name, Hotmail address, phone number, and contact email address.
- Now, you have to do the Captcha verification and tap on the Next option.
- Then, you will get the verification code on your contact e-mail address. Enter that code and click on Verify.
- Now, you need to answer some questions such as First Name, Last name, Date of Birth, and many more. Fill them out and click on the Next Button.
- Now, you need to complete the other forms and click Next on the last page.
- If the details you provide are sufficient, you will surely be able to recover Old Hotmail Account.
It should be noted that you can recover old Hotmail account if you have two steps verification in your old account. There are also some recovery tools for Gmail account that you don’t want to miss.
Create a New ID
If you have tried all the methods and are still unable to recover your account in any way, then it is still possible to create the old Hotmail address in Outlook. However, you will not be able to access any data stored in it, but your old Hotmail address will be active again. The following are some of the steps to create it.
- Visit the Login page of Outlook.
- Now, you need to click on create a free account at the bottom of the page.
- You can enter the old e-mail address when you reach the new page. After that, you can select either of the domain, such as @outlook.com or @Hotmail.com
- Finally, you can click on the Next button to create your old Hotmail account.
This is how you can create a new ID on your old Hotmail account in an all-inclusive manner.
How to Recover Lost Hotmail Account?
This article is entirely focused on getting into your old Hotmail login, and if in case you have forgotten the credentials, you can also recover your account. I have tried to explain the steps in a more comprehensive way for your better understanding. Comment down if you find the article insightful, and share your thoughts on the Old Hotmail that has been revamped into Outlook.