Occupants displaced after fire knocks out power to apartments in Edgewood

Occupants displaced after fire knocks out power to apartments in Edgewood

No one was hurt and none of the apartments were damaged by the fire, which started in the basement electrical room, knocked out electricity for units in four buildings in the 2400 block of Hanson Road, said Oliver Alkire, a senior deputy fire marshal. The fire caused about $500,000 in damages, he said.

Source link

READ MORE  Four tech companies move to Port Covington’s City Garage and Impact Village

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*