The New Year comes with a new beginning. I am sure that you are already preparing yourself for New Year. Why not continue your preparations with some unique New Year quotes. Fill your new year cards with beautiful wishes and quotes. Before fireworks explode into the sky, you need high-spirited New year Quotes to exchange with your nears and dears.
I always want my status updates on every social media platform should be enchanting to see on New year’s Eve. It creates a cheerful and high-spirited mood to begin a New year. If you are planning to greet 2022 with warm New Year Quotes, let’s go through some powerful New Year quotes from our favorite personalities that we adore.
In this article, you will find full-packed New year quotes for you to enter in your new beginning of life. Below down is the list of New Year quotes to have a fresh start.
TOP 20 Inspirational New Year Quotes
- A time to say goodbye and a time to say hello. A time to bid farewell and a time to look forward. A time to let go and a time to learn new things, that is what happens when the New Year rings in. Catherine Pulsifer
- A new year is a time for inspirational dreams but more importantly a time to set your goals to see the dreams turn into a reality. Samuel Dixon
- Midnight on New Year’s Eve is a unique kind of magic where, just for a moment, the past and the future exist at once in the present. Hillary DePiano
- “The ending of the year is also a time when serious people want real changes in their lives. Change offers a fresh new start, a new beginning, and rightly so.” Boomy Tokan, New Year’s Resolutions
- Don’t go into the new year holding a grudge from last year. Leave the hurts and disappointments behind. Joel Osteen
- Some countries don’t celebrate Christmas, but everyone welcomes in the New Year, even if it’s on different dates. Paul K. Stevens, Vintage New Year
- For last year’s words belong to last year’s language,
And next year’s words await another voice.
What we call the beginning is often the end,
And to make an end is to make a beginning.
T. S. Eliot
- What an era is ever New Year’s Day if well considered! Another stage in our journey, a shifting of the scene without interrupting the continuity of the piece …the winding up of our watch that it may tell us the time of tomorrow; a fresh page in our Book of Existence, in which much may be written. Caroline Fox
- “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. Michael Josephson
- So no matter what comes your way today, tomorrow, next week, or next year for that matter understand that you have in you what it takes to overcome it. Josh Hinds
- New Year = A New Life! Decide today who you will become, what you will give how you will live. Anthony Robbins
- If you like the results you are getting, then, by all means, continue with your current behaviors. On the other hand, if you are open to a change in anything; consider starting your New Year differently. Sumner M. Davenport, No More New Year’s Resolutions
- It doesn’t matter where you came from, all that matters is where you are going. Brian Tracy
- Taking the purposes for the major observances aside – – Thanksgiving to celebrate the harvest and the unity of groups coming together to enjoy the bounty … Christmas, the rejoicing of the birth of Jesus Christ … And welcoming in the New Year where it’s the onset of possibilities. Frances C. Rodriguez.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover. Mark Twain
- The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul. G. K. Chesterton
- This is the new year the new you. You can pass through another year, coasting on cruise control. Or you can step out of your comfort zone, trying things you have never done before,…. Pablo
- The past prepares us for the present. Lailah Gifty Akita
- As the old year retires and a new one is born, we commit into the hands of our Creator the happenings of the past year and ask for direction and guidance in the new one. Peggy Toney Horton
- Well, we have a whole new year ahead of us. And wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could all be a little more gentle with each other, a little more loving, and have a little more empathy, and maybe, next year at this time we’d like each other a little more. Judy Garland
Top 10 Funny New Year Quotes
- Jonathan Huie-“Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings
- “You’ll never get bored when you try something new. There’s really no limit to what you can do.”Dr. Seuss
- “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect. Alan Cohen
- “To the old, long life and treasure; to the young, all health and pleasure.”Ben Jonson
- “The best is yet to come.”Frank Sinatra
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched.”Ellen Goodman
- “In our perfect ways. In the ways we are beautiful. In the ways we are human. We are here. Happy New Year’s. Let’s make it ours.”Beyonce
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”C.S.Lewis
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.”Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “You are never too old to reinvent yourself.”
Top 10 Heart-Touching Inspirational New Year Quotes
- “I think in terms of the day’s resolutions, not the year’s.” – Henry Moore
- “And suddenly, you know… It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.” – Meister Eckhart
- “And now we welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas.” – Charles Kettering
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written.” – Melody Beattie
- “It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.” – William Thomas
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” – Brooks Atkinson
- “Many years ago, I made a New Year’s resolution to never make new year’s resolutions. Hell, it’s been the only resolution I’ve ever kept!” – D.S. Mixell
- “I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.” – Edna, The Incredibles
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” – Vern McLellan
I hope on this New Year’s Eve you will enjoy your celebrations by sending these warmful exchanges to your loved ones. This is the awesome list of New year quotes to attach with your firework photos or on social media platforms. Now it is time to wrap up this. article. Stay tuned for more exciting updates. Have a nice day!