The world judges Disney princesses for their gowns and flawless skins. Along with them, the people who believe in these princesses also get judged. Isn’t it so? However, these girls have so much more character in them that gets aside from their beauty. We are here to dive a little into their character and talk about the “Most Beautiful Disney Princess” of all time. I promise you’ll love it.
Only a few years back we were aimlessly falling for the graceful girls of Disney (PS- We still do) because of their amazing stories. To be true, all of us are fascinated by the ‘palace’ life and prince charming. We have every reason to be. But, if you look closely, none of the Disney princesses saw their title as a privilege. In fact, they have been the greatest rebels with a cause and princesses without their princes.
Who needs heroes when you have badass princesses? They have saved their people, got themselves out of their troubles, and have been forever grateful for what life has thrown in their paths. We have a lot to learn from all the Disney Princesses for sure. But if you are here looking for the most beautiful princess, then we will not disappoint you at all. Move to the next section and amaze yourself.
The Most Beautiful Disney Princess In The World (2022)
Below we have shared a list of our favorite princesses ranked according to their beauty and character. There are chances that you have some other princess on your mind. That’s alright too. Tell us what your favorite princess is and why. We will take your responses into consideration for sure.
We have written the most famous dialogues and quotes of these prettiest Disney Princesses. You can use these dialogues as your Instagram captions and let your friends guess which princess said it. The list also contains a bonus princess who is exactly not a princess but you’ll agree with me that she deserves every bit of her place here. So, read thoroughly!!
15. Aurora | Sleeping Beauty (1959)
Princess Aurora is one of the most beautiful Disney princesses, more for her beauty and less for her character. The princess has the least amount of screen time in the movie and showcases qualities like optimism, happiness, and humbleness. These virtues are great, but, we are too tired by listening to the story of a sleeping princess whose curse will only be lifted by the “kiss of love”. Too cheesy right?
Quotes By Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
- Oh, you darlings! This is the happiest day of my life! Everything’s so wonderful!
- Why we’ve met before…Once upon a dream
- Do all the Fair People have wings?
- Well, I’m really not supposed to speak to strangers, but we’ve met before.
14. Anna | Frozen (2013)
Who can forget the naughty little sister of Elsa in the list of most beautiful Disney princesses? I know she is not exactly the definition of beauty, but who are we to define it? We only know Anna has a great intuition, she lives life on the go and loves her family more than anything in the world. Also, her fashion sense also seems to excite some of us, so we can easily include Anna on our list of prettiest Disney princesses.
Quotes By Anna from Frozen
- This is awkward. Not you’re awkward but just cause we’re-i’m awkward. You’re gorgeous. Wait, what?
- It is not nice to throw people!
- Shoe size doesn’t matter!
- You tell me when I’m ready to go. I was born ready!
13. Merida | Brave (2012)
Who’s up for a Scottish princess? Disney has finally begun its inclusivity and this time it has made a place for a Scottish princess. The world hadn’t seen a red-headed, feisty princess before, so Disney came up with Merida. When her mother wanted this princess to behave like a proper girl, Merida went on a series of adventures on her horse.
Merida is a skilled archer, who is even better at archery than the renowned warriors of her kingdom. The movie ends with the mother and Merida mending their bond and we get another one for our list of most beautiful Disney princesses.
Quotes By Merida from Brave
- I want my freedom!
- Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it.
- Wee devils more like it
- I’m the princess. I’m an example.
- No lessons, no expectations.
12. Snow White | Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (1937)
Snow White is the first Disney Princess ever. The movie was released in 1937 and since then Snow White has been one of the most beautiful Disney princesses. Snow White was so beautiful that her evil stepmother wanted to kill her, and she did try many times.
Snow White is known for her compassion and since this was the first movie on a Princess, there isn’t much character detail. However, we wonder, if the movie gets a remake in 2022, what would be changed?
Quotes By Snow White
- Everything’s Going To Be Alright
- … And Then He Will Carry Me Away To His Castle, Where We Will Live Happily Ever After.
- I’d Like To Dance And Tap My Feet.
- Why, There’s Seven Little Chairs! Must Be Seven Little Children.
- There’s Nobody Like Him, Anywhere At All.
- When Hearts Are High The Time Will Fly, So Whistle While You Work.
11. Tiana | The Princess and the Frog (2009)
An African-American Disney Princess, Tiana is firstly a hardworking girl and then anything else. Like many people from the community, Tiana had to fight for literally everything. Even when she became a frog, she was relentless and didn’t settle for anything less she had thought for herself.
Tiana dreams of having her own restaurant one day, but she has started her journey from being a waitress. She almost made her dreams happen until the entry of Prince Naveen of Maldonia. Although “love” was expected, the character evolution of Tiana really surprised everyone.
Quotes By Tiana from The Princess and the Frog
- It serves me right for wishing on stars.
- Almost There.
- My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.
- The only way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.
- There ain’t nothing gonna stop me now.
- There’s magic in the air tonight, and anything can happen.
- What you give is what you get.
10. Pocahontas | Pocahontas (1995)
We are suckers for headstrong girls and here’s another one on our list, Pocahontas. Do you ask for valor? Done! Do you ask for traditions? Done! Do you ask for patriotism? Done! Pocahontas is the most different girl on this list, but that doesn’t stop her from being the most beautiful Disney princess. Her set of values might be different but her essence is all the same.
Pocahontas is not as cheerful as Rapunzel and definitely not as naughty as Ariel. However, her smartness and analytical attitude make her super attractive and we cannot help but fall for her passionate vibes.
Quotes by Pocahontas
- What I love most about rivers is you can’t step in the same river twice. The water’s always changing, always flowing.
- Sometimes the right path is not always the easiest.
- I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.
- Listen with your heart, you will understand.
- The water’s always changing, always flowing. But people, I guess, can’t live like that
- We are all connected to each other, in a circle, in a hoop that never ends.
- But I know every rock and tree and creature has a life, has a spirit, has a name.
- If you walk in the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew.
- We’ll build a bridge of love between two worlds.
9. Cinderella | Cinderella (1950)
I so want to talk about the 2021 film but let’s just wait a moment or two.
Cinderella is definitely the most popular Disney princess ever. Everything about Cinderella is so hyped, from her blue gown to her glass heel. The fact that even after her evil stepmother forbids her from visiting the palace, she manages to go there, swoon the prince, and comes back home without anyone knowing. That’s what happens when you stop girls from going out.
Cinderella is one of the most beautiful Disney princesses ever because of her resilience. The girl simply doesn’t give up on life at all. Instead, she climbs every hardship like a mountain and smiles over her victories. A true princess at heart.
Now, let’s talk about our modern Cinderella aka Camila Cabelo. The movie is worth all the praises. I mean, Cinderella isn’t waiting for any prince. In fact, she refuses to be his queen because she wants to pursue her dreams. The way this movie did justice to the stepmother is really appreciable. There are no evil women, no compromises, no gender stereotypes in Cinderella (2021). I was jaw-dropped after looking at the Fairy Godmother (played by Billy Porter). And the dress, Ohh My God! It’s breathtaking and there cannot be a better Disney dress than the one Cinderella made for herself in the 2021 movie.
Tell me what do you want to say about it?
Quotes by Cinderella
- Be kind, have courage and always believe in a little magic.
- A dream is a wish your heart makes.
- Where this is kindness, there is goodness. And where this goodness, there is magic.
- One shoe can change your life.
- Perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take is to be seen as we really are.
8. Moana | Moana (2016)
Moana is definitely one of the most beautiful Disney princesses inside out. You see Moana had everything, she was the village chief’s daughter, a princess (a title she hates for its privilege), and a teen. Yet, her heart wanted to be across the ocean to discover what’s beyond.
Moana knew how tough it is going to calm Te Fiti down, yet this little package of feisty blood went across the ocean, took Maui along with her, and restored Te Fiti’s heart. A true badass princess above all.
Quotes by Moana
- I am Moana of Motunui. You will board my boat, sail across the sea, and restore the heart of Te Fiti.
- What if we fish beyond the reef?
- Okay, first, I’m not a princess, I’m the daughter of the chief.
- There’s more beyond the reef.
- We were voyagers!
- The Ocean chose me.
7. Fa Mulan | Mulan (1998)
All feminists already love this one!
Fa Mulan is a warrior Disney princess who is a badass personality. Not only Mulan is fearless but she is equally skilled with her weapons. Mulan disguises herself as a man, Ping, and trains among men (shoutout for gender equality guys). These kinda ladies are my favorite, hard to control, and super intelligent.
Without telling her father Mulan rushes to war in place of her father to save China. You see when they don’t let the girls be heroes, we like to pave our own ways, and Mulan, the most beautiful Disney princess, is an embodiment of heroism.
Quotes by Mulan
- Uh, my ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?
- You said you trust Ping. Why is Mulan any different?
- Maybe I didn’t go for my father. Maybe what I really wanted was to prove I could do things right, so when I looked in the mirror, I’d see someone worthwhile. But I was wrong. I see nothing.
- I was just washing, so now I’m clean, and I’m gonna go. Bye-bye!
- My name is Mulan! I did it to save my father.
6. Ariel | The Little Mermaid (1989)
Do you want to explore the world beyond? I know most of us are too excited by the idea of freedom and that is exactly what this Disney princess is all about. Ariel is the youngest daughter of King Triton and Queen Athena. Being exceptionally curious about the lands, our mermaid Ariel is ready to even exchange her voice for breaths.
In the end, Ariel realizes her true essence, returns back home being all grateful, and by the way, gets Prince Eric. Her wits and hot bod makes her not only the most beautiful Disney princess but also one of the hottest Disney princesses ever.
Quotes by Ariel from The Little Mermaid
- Don’t be such a guppy.
- Have I ever been wrong? I mean, when it’s important!
- I’ve never seen a human this close before.
- I’m sixteen years old. I’m not a child anymore.
- I want to be where the people are.
- Daddy, they are not barbarians!
- Who says that my dreams have to stay my dreams?
- I just don’t see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad.
5. Raya | Raya and the Last Dragon (2021)
Kudos to the Disney group for finally realizing that we don’t want bloody damsels in distress anymore. We want fierce warrioresses who fight for their land and nurture their environs. Raya is a great example of strength, resilience, and bravery. Her fight for the last dragon couldn’t have been accomplished if Raya wasn’t trained for it by her father. Could there be a better example of feminism? Didn’t think so!
Let’s just forget about thicc Disney princesses and appreciate Disney for changing the narrative. Not all little girls would want to be Sleeping Beauty now, some of them would want to hold their swords and beat the shit out of anyone who hurts them. Now that’s what I’m talking about here!
Quotes by Raya from Raya and the Last Dragon
- It may feel impossible, but sometimes, you just have to take the first step, even before you’re ready.
- A nation protected by angry assassins and their even angrier cats.
- Someone has to take the first step.
- I have something to say. Who’s hungry?- Raya
- Careful, it’s a toot and boom. -Raya
- What can I say? Bling is my thing. -Raya
- Note to self. Don’t die. -Raya
4. Rapunzel | Tangled (2010)
Rapunzel is not a princess, she is just a 17-year-old girl whose mother is a scary witch. Even after being locked in a tower for her whole life, Rapunzel doesn’t lose her spark. Her shiny bright eyes, her passion for always finding an adventure, and above all, her kindness and non-judgemental attitude really make her one of the most beautiful Disney princesses.
Rapunzel always brings out the best in the worst of the people (besides her witch mother, obviously). We see it in the “I’ve got a dream” song when she makes the ruthless criminals sing and becomes friends with Maximus. By the way, that’s an awfully handsome horse if you noticed. Not to forget her cute frog who is also always with her.
Quotes by Rapunzel
- Look at those fireworks. They are as if they are for me.
- Find your humanity! Haven’t any of you ever had a dream?
- And the thing is, I’m not scared anymore.
- I knew they weren’t stars!
- No! I won’t stop. For every minute of the rest of my life, I will fight. I will never stop trying to get away from you!
3. Elsa | Frozen (2013)
Elsa is living proof that Queens can handle responsibilities better than Kings. Since her birth, Elsa was destined to be the queen of Arendelle. However, just because her parents doubt her powers can harm her loving people, Elsa chooses to live in isolation. When the time comes, we see this little girl turning into a strong-willed, confident, and beautiful woman.
Elsa is special and named among the most beautiful Disney princesses because there’s no Prince Charming in her story. Elsa is the only hero in her story, there’s no dependence on a guy and we should appreciate Disney for it.
I mean, how often do we see single ladies with loads of responsibilities on their heads? Not often, right?
Quotes by Elsa from Frozen
- The cold never bothered me anyway.
- Fear is what can’t be trusted.
- A bridge has two sides. Mother had two daughters. We did this together
- Love will thaw. Love, of course.
- Let it go.
- Show yourself. Step into your power. Grow yourself into something new.
- Do you want to build a snowman?
- Here I am, I’ve come so far.
- I Hear You. And I’m Coming.
2. Belle | Beauty and the Beast (1991)
The smartest rebel with a cause. Belle is the Disney princess a lot of us can relate with. You’ll understand yourselves why she is the most beautiful Disney princess to have ever existed. Firstly, Belle is not a damsel in distress. Whoever thinks girls are weak, should watch Beauty and the Beast and they’ll know it’s not the prince who saved her, instead it was Belle who took him out of the curse.
Belle is socially awkward (relatable), and doesn’t have many friends (also relatable). She is only into her books and is fascinated by them. It’s also great because little girls, who adore Disney princesses will also be inspired to read books just like their favorite most beautiful Disney princess Belle. Although she didn’t become a princess until she got married to the Prince aka the Beast Guy, she was already there, with her kindness and intellect.
Quotes by Belle from Beauty and the Beast
- He’s no monster, Gaston; you are!
- Gaston- How can you read this? There’s no pictures!
Belle- Well, some people use their imagination.
- “I want adventure in the great wide somewhere! I want it more than I can tell!
- My Father’s Not Crazy, He’s A Genius.
- Well, You Should Learn To Control Your Temper!
- Of Course, I Came Back.
- I Know He Looks Vicious, But He’s Really Kind And Gentle. He’s My Friend.
- It Is You.
- I Want Much More Than This Provincial Life.
1. Jasmine | Aladdin (1992)
Princess Jasmine is undoubtedly the most beautiful Disney princess and I will prove it to you. There’s so much to this character than any other character in the whole Disney series. Jasmine is born a princess, however, she never makes it her privilege. Eloping from the palace just to see the streets, falling for a poor boy and not accepting to be someone’s trophy wife, now that’s what you call a smart woman.
Besides her morals, Jasmine is actually the prettiest. Her turquoise blouse and harem pants set her aside from the other Disney princesses. Also, speculations say that she is either Arabic or Indian. What do you think about this beauty?
Quotes by Jasmine from Aladdin
- I am not a prize to be won.
- When I’m way up here it’s crystal clear that now I’m in a whole new world with you.
- By order of the princess.
- It’s all so magical.
- When I am queen, I will have the power to get rid of you.
- Maybe I don’t want to be a princess anymore.
- I’ve never done a thing on my own.
Nala | The Lion King (2019)
I know she’s not a princess but I cannot help but include this strong female character in this list of most beautiful Disney princesses. Just so you know Nala in the Lion King is the love interest of Simba and is definitely smarter than him. Nala is stronger than Simba and he knows it. The bravery with which she crosses the desert alone just to bring back Simba and the courage with which she left him there, was truly commendable.
Do you know Nala is voiced by Beyonce? Like, is that why I fell for her? These voice actors really impact the way a character is perceived and Beyonce did a great job for sure.
Quotes By Nala
- You’re alive and that means you’re the king.
- We could get in big trouble.
- Simba: You know you’re starting to sound like my father.
Nala: Good. At least one of us does.
And that ends our article. My favorite princess is clearly Jasmine, Belle, and Moana, and… you know what I mean. Comment below right now what is your favorite Disney princess. Don’t forget to share this article on “The Most Beautiful Disney Princess” with your family and friends.
If you liked this content, keep visiting Path of EX for more interesting stuff. Have a great day!