For all those who already own Minecraft: The Nintendo switch addition tends to receive the newest version of the sandbox game Minecraft. You are required to either follow the in-game prompts to download the latest version, or you can simply just find it in the Nintendo eShop. Our guide will show you how to connect the Microsoft Account to your Nintendo Switch using the www.microsoft.com link.
The online subscription fee is actually determined straight by the platform on which you play, so if you have an Xbox live gold or Xbox game pass ultimate subscription, it would not actually be required for Nintendo switch players. But, do keep note of the fact that a Nintendo Switch Online subscription is definitely required for multiplayer gaming and to connect the www.microsoft.com link to Nintendo Switch.
But, just in case you did not know, the www.microsoft.com link is optional, and it is not really necessary if you wish to play Minecraft on a Nintendo switch. It’s a completely free account that can be used to sign in on any device.
How to Connect Microsoft Account To Nintendo Switch?
If you do decide to go ahead with the www.microsoft.com link to Nintendo Switch, then it would allow all the Minecraft players on Switch to play with the various players. Even the non-Nintendo devices such as iOS, Android, Xbox, and Windows 10 ( through the cross-play, Realms, or even Servers)
You should also note that if you have a www.microsoft.com account, it would automatically enable the portability of all of your mine coins. Even the marketplace purchases, all of them to various different devices and platforms.
If you wish to create a new Microsoft account, you have to go to the account.microsoft.com link.
How Do You Sign In To The Nintendo Switch?
1. When you reach the Minecraft game home screen, you have to select the Sign In with A Microsoft account.
2. This would further bring up a screen that would actually provide you with a unique eight-digit code and would instruct you to go to Remote Connect Page
3. Now, you have to complete your entire signing by simply entering the eight-digit code.
How To Find Your Friends on their Microsoft.com Link Accounts?
1. Sign in using your www.microsoft.com link and Select play on the home screen.
2. Go to the Friends tab.
3. After that, you can select add friend.
4. Finally, you can find friends simply by entering their www.Microsoft.com gamer tag.
How To Link Your Microsoft.com Link to Nintendo Account?
1. After creating a user account, select system settings on the home menu.
2. Scroll down to highlight users.
3. Choose the appropriate user account so that you can access the profile settings.
4. Select Link Nintendo Account.
5. Tap on Create a New Account so that you can set up a new Nintendo account.
We sincerely hope that our guide on how to connect www.microsoft.com Account to the Nintendo Switch managed to clear all of your doubts and queries. In case you have any more suggestions or require more help, feel free to comment below and reach out to us.