Want to watch premium channels for free? Live Net TV can make that possible. The only problem is that installing Live Net TV on FireStick safely is not that straight. It is not tough, but it needs a couple of prerequisites. I am here to guide you through the process step by step.
Cable TV can get really expensive if you subscribe to premium channels. You wouldn’t want to spend on it when you have the option to watch content for free. You know that Live Net TV lets you watch satellite channels for free. Installing it on your FireStick brings TV channels from around the world to your FireStick screen in multiple languages.
Whether you are into Sports, News, Movies, TV shows, or Entertainment, Live Net TV will bring your favorite channels to your Firestick. This tutorial will make sure you can enjoy Live Net TV on FireStick safely.
Prerequisites For Installing Live Net TV on FireStick
There are two things you need in order to be able to install Live Net TV on FireStick and use it securely. FireStick allows third-party app installation only through an additional tool known as Downloader. So the first thing you will do is download the Downloader app from the Amazon App store and enable third-party installations.
Governments and ISPs are constantly monitoring your online activity, and they don’t like it when you access copyrighted content for free. So, the second thing you need to do is get a good VPN service. I personally use ExpressVPN. It is super fast and very reliable when it comes to obscuring your IP address.
Also, read How to Get PPV on Firestick? Best Tips and Tricks in 2022
How to Install The Downloader App and Allow Third-Party Installations on Your FireStick?
Follow these steps to download the Downloader app on your FireStick and allow third-party installations:
1. Go to your FireStick’s home screen and select Find and then Search (on the old FireStick interface, click on the lens icon in the top-left corner of the home page)
2. Search the Downloader app and install it.
3. Go to the FireStick home screen again and click on the Settings icon on the right-hand side of the menu bar.
4. Select My Fire TV.
5. Click on Developer Options.
6. Now, select Install Unknown Apps (On the old FireStick interface you will have to go to Apps From Unknown Sources and turn it on).
7. Choose Downloader and turn it on.
Your FireStick can now download and install third-party apps.
Also, read How to Reset Firestick Remote in 2022 | 7 Easy Steps
How to Download And Install VPN For FireStick?
You can subscribe to ExpressVPN here. After subscribing to ExpressVPN, follow these steps:
1. Go to Find > Search on your FireStick home screen and search for “ExpressVPN“. Select it when it shows up in the results.
2. Click on Download.
3. Open the app and sign in with the credentials you created while setting up the ExpressVPN subscription.
4. To connect to a VPN server, click on the Power icon.
Your connection is now secure.
Also, read Sky Go on Firestick: How to Install in 2022 | Few Steps to Follow
How To Install Live Net TV on FireStick?
Now that you have installed the Downloader app and ExpressVPN on your FireStick, it is only a matter of a few minutes till you get Live Net TV on FireStick.
1. Run the Downloader app and click on Home.
2. On the URL field, type livenettv.bz to download the Live Net TV APK on Firestick. Click Go.
3. On the next window, select Download for Amazon Fire TV.
4. Now, the Live Net TV is downloading. Once downloading completes, you will see a screen like this, Click on Install.
5. Once installing is successful, you will see two buttons: Open and Done.
6. Click on Done. You will go back to Downloader app.
7. Delete the Live Net TV APK file as you won’t need it anymore.
8. When the prompt appears, select Delete.
You now have full access to Live Net TV on your FireStick device.
Also, read How to Pair Firestick Remote in 2022 | Get Your Firestick Remote Working Easily
What is Live Net TV for FireStick? What do You Get?
The picture above is what you get to see on the home screen of the Live Net TV on FireStick. The app is not very well planned as you can see. All the genres, channels, countries, and languages are stacked together in the same place. Although, if you are looking for a channel or genre, in particular, you can search for that from the search option at the top right.
Just like any Live TV app, Live Net TV’s job is to let you access any live TV channels for free. This app is pretty good at its job. Explore the app to find out exciting stuff.
Also, read Daily Wire on Firestick: How to Get it | Know What’s Happenings Around You
How to Access Live Net TV on FireStick?
If you cannot find the Live Net TV on FireStick home screen, go to Your Apps & Channels > long-press the Home option on your FireStick remote > click on Apps from the menu. Now navigate to the last row of the list of apps on your FireStick. You should find the Live Net TV application there.
How to Update Live Net TV on FireStick?
Has your Live Net TV app stopped working? It is most probably because your app has become outdated and needs an update. If you see an update option, click on it, and the app will be updated. If you don’t, simply uninstall the application and re-download it following the steps mentioned earlier. The method mentioned above will always download the latest version of Live Net TV APK on FireStick.
Also, read FuboTV on FireStick: How to Stream in 2022 | Stream What You Want
Live Net TV on FireStick is a great way to access a plethora of live TV channels for free. Although it is not that safe owing to the fact that ISPs and authorities are always on the lookout for IP addresses accessing copyrighted content, with a VPN service, you shouldn’t have much to worry about. Also, if you follow this tutorial, you should be sorted with some of the best English and foreign TV channels that would cost you a ton of money to buy a subscription. Until next time, Adios!