When you wish to use Midjourney, you must use the imagine commands followed by the keywords. This is just one of the commands; apart from this, you have used other commands to get what you imagined. Do not get anxious; we have got the list of Midjourney commands which would help you while using the AI.
The commands are the language of the Midjourney bot. They are immensely helpful in image generation, getting the size and quality of the image correct. I know you must be excited to know more about the latest commands. Let’s walk you through the entire list of commands.
List of Midjourney Commands
You will find a list of Midjourney commands which are in use in Discord. Go through the list below to find some you may have used earlier.
1. /imagine (for e.g. /imagine cookies).
2. /help (info about the bot).
3. /info (info regarding profile).
4. /subscribe (subscribe to the bot).
5. /fast (jobs are billed more).
6. /relax (jobs take time to generate).
7. /show <jobid> (to revive job).
8. /private (jobs are private).
9. /public (jobs are public).
Parameters to Remember
The inputs you add at the end of the input command are the parameters. Here you will find some of the examples below.
1. beta – is an experimental algorithm.
2. HD – is an older algorithm for higher resolutions.
3. aspect or ar generates images with the aspect ratio.
4. w – sets the width of the image.
5. h – sets the height of the image.
6. seed – sets the seed.
7. same seed – affects all images the same way.
8. no – no plants.
9. iw -image prompt weight.
10. stylize <number> -how strong you want the image style to be.
11. q <number> – meaning image quality.
12. chaos <number> – randomness of the image.
13. fast -faster images, less consistency, less expensive.
14. stop -stop generating images.
15. video – saves a video in progress.
16. v <1 or 2> – an old algorithm for last improvement.
17. uplight – use the “light” upscale.
Stylizing values helps to make the generation artistic.
1. –s 625 is less artistic.
2. –s 1250 is pretty but less strict.
3. –s 2500 is the default value.
4. –s 20000, the stylization takes over.
5. –s 60000 for maximum stylization.
Changes the time and quality of image generation.
1. q 0.25 4 times faster, cheaper, rough results.
2. q 0.5 2 times faster, less detailed, cheaper, and less detailed.
3. q 1 is the default value.
4. q2 2 times slower, detailed, and expensive.
5. q5 is experimental.
The list of Midjourney commands helps you give the AI a better command and help it perform better. You can use them to get art that has more clarity and depth. So, refer to them whenever required. For more information on Midjourney, visit our website, Path of EX.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the list of the Midjourney commands?
The list of the Midjourney commands helps you control the AI and get a better image with clarity and good quality.
Do I need the list of commands while using Midjourney?
While using Midjourney, you must use the list of commands as it helps you get exactly what you have imagined.