Had a big fight with your girlfriend and now she blocked your number without saying anything? I know it’s a very hurtful thing to see when somebody blocks you. As much I know, when a person is fed up with your stupid and unwanted activity, the first thing they do is delete your number or directly block it. Well, this is all they can do.
However, if a person is not liking your company or they don’t want to spend their personal time with you. All they can do is stop talking to you or unfriend you or BLOCK you. You know why because this is the simplest way to ignore someone without telling them any reason at all. Blocking someone is like deleting the other person’s presence and there will be no connection at all for the rest of your life.
The simplest way to know how someone blocked your number is to directly check by sending them any random message. If it shows a delivered or double tick sign, it means you are not blocked by that person. But if it shows that the message was not delivered or a single tick sign, it means that the person has blocked your number.
So, without doing further chit-chat, we will come straight to our topic and discuss how to know if someone blocked your number or not. These simple steps are very helpful and can guide you in a good way.
How To Know If Someone Blocked your Number?
There are some basic steps that you can apply to know if someone blocked your number or not. For this purpose, follow the below-mentioned methods as per your present activity.
How To Know If Someone Blocked Your Number On an iOS Device?
So, some points that you need to check for your surety if they blocked your number (iOS) or not are as follows:-
- Try to send some random message to that person who you think might have blocked your number.
- If your message shows the delivered sign, then it shows that you were not blocked.
- But if it shows- Message not delivered, then it seems to be like they have blocked you.
- Still, if you want to try, then you can call them directly. If the call rings once, it means you have been blocked.
How To Know If Someone Blocked Your Number On Android?
First thing first, if you are not sure that the person who you are talking to has blocked your number or not. I know sometimes you are unable to find out the appropriate reason from their side that why this thing happens to you. But you need to first calm your mind and think very patiently and follow the below-mentioned steps for your surety.
- Send a text or make a phone call to that person who you think may have blocked your number.
- If it shows a single tick sign in front of your message, it means your number has been blocked.
- In fact, you can try to delete their contact number and again add it once. If it shows the same activity, then you have been blocked for sure.
3 Ways To Call A Person That Has Blocked Your Number
Call from your own number
- You can make a call from a disguise id. This will automatically hide your number and you can easily call that particular person.
- Without doing any other activity, dial *67 code. This will help you to show your number as private or unknown to the other person.
- You can simply download any useful application from Google Play Store. It will automatically change your number with a random one.
Call from a different number
- You can directly make a call from any landline number.
- At last, you can buy a new sim card or new number to make a call.
- Instead of using an unknown one, you guys can use your friend’s number to handle this type of situation.
- You can change your tone as a proxy. Like you are calling from somewhere for an urgent piece of piece.
Have some conscious thoughts
- Before you take any further action, you should make a clear thought in your mind that there may be some reason behind your blocking.
- Don’t put yourself in major consequences. Think before you do anything that may sound like legal action.
- In the end, you can mail them, if they have blocked your number for some reason.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you tell if someone blocked your texts?
If your messages or text doesn’t seem to be delivered them, then it means that you have been blocked by the other party.
How can you tell if someone blocked your number from texting them on iPhone?
When you send any random text to someone and it shows delivered, then you are not blocked. But if it shows not delivered, it means your are blocked by the other person.
How many times does the phone ring when you are blocked?
If the phone rings more than 3 times, it means your are not blocked and you can send a voicemail to the other person. But if it rings just once, then I can say that you are blocked by the other party.
We all are familiar with the fact that there is no significant way to identify that how and when you have been blocked. But for your surety, I can tell you guys all the above-mentioned points are specially made so that you can go and check out this kind of activity.
I hope you find all the relatable information to the point and it will help you to clear your doubts as well.
Feature Image Credits:- NCCPMW