ITVX is a new streaming platform launched by ITV. The iOS users are facing the issue of the ITVX app not working on iPhones, disturbing their streaming experience. Various complaints have flooded the internet, and many users face these issues on their iPhones and other devices. Scroll down and get an answer to the question: Why is the ITVX app not working on iPhone & iPad?
After the launch of the new iOS 17 version, many users encountered problems accessing various apps. The reason for not working ITVX app on iOS devices could be any, like the app’s outdated version, users not using their device’s latest version or any other. There are many people who are looking for fixes that could help them solve the issue, but it seems that only the next update can permanently give a solution to the problem.
In the below post, I will help you answer the question: Why is the ITVX app not working on iPhone & iPad? In addition, I will help you get the solutions to fix app not working iPad and iPhone issues.
In This Article
Why is the ITVX App Not Working on iPhone & iPad?
One of the possible reasons that the ITVX app not working on iPad is due to the outdated version of the ITVX app. After the launch of iOS 17, iPhone and iPad users have faced many problems regarding various apps and features that are not working properly and our facing issues. The next one to come under the list of apps not working is the ITVX.
Some of the possible reasons why the app is not working are:
- There may be a software issue.
- A problem with the iPhone or the iPad.
- Those having iOS 12 and iOS 13 are most likely to face this problem, and it will not get resolved until they update it to the latest version.
- Technical constraints may be one of the problems.
How to Fix the ITVX App Not Working on iPhone & iPad Issue?
After the launch of iOS 17, iPhone and iPad users are facing many problems regarding various apps and features that are not working properly and our facing issues. The next one to come under the list of apps not working is the ITVX. Some of the possible reasons why is ITVX not working on my iPad are stated in the above header. Now, it’s time to get the possible solutions for these fixes.
Scroll down and find the best four measures to resolve your ITVX app not working on iPhone and iPad.
1. Update the App to the Latest Version
Users are requested to update the app to the latest version on their iPhones to ensure the ITVX app is functioning properly.
- Open the settings.
- Tap on the app store.
- Switch on the app updates.
- Toggle on the automatic downloads option.
- You can also manually check whether your app is updated by visiting the app store and searching for the latest updates.
2. Uninstall and Reinstall the ITVX App
People have asked iPhone users to reinstall the ITVX app after uninstalling it. Some of the users tried the technique, and it worked, but after working for a few hours or days, they were again facing the same issue.
Now, there is no definite reason why the problem has suddenly arisen, but the only available option for a permanent solution is the new update that the tech team has to launch.
3. Update Device to the Latest Version
Running apps on the old version devices also causes issues. So, if you are looking to get an answer to the question “Why is ITVX not working on my iPad,” an outdated device can be one of the major issues. Update your iPhone or iPad now by following these steps.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Scroll and find the General option.
- Scroll and look for the Software Update option. If you find any pending updates for your iOS device, update it.
4. Force ShutDown Your iPhone and Restart Again
Many apps show errors due to technical issues or server errors. Hence, if you try restarting your iPhone or iPad after a forced shutdown, you might resolve the ITVX not loading on the iPad or iPhone issue. Scroll down and get the steps to force the shutdown of your iPhone and iPad.
- Hold your iPhone or iPad.
- Press either of the volume buttons or the side button.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- After a few seconds, the power-off slide button will appear.
- Hold and drag the power-off slider button towards the right.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Your iPhone or the iPad will turn off now.
ITVX App Not Working on iPad and iPhone: Quick Troubleshooting Tips
Reportedly, there might be a problem with the software issue, which is causing the app to malfunction. Some possible fixes that you can try are:
- The latest software update can resolve the issue.
- Try to uninstall and reinstall the app
- Try turning the device on and off.
- Keep your device updated.
- Try accessing the store settings.
- Manually check the software updates from the App Store.
If Nothing Worked, What’s Next?
If the above options do not work, wait for the new software version to resolve the glitch, as it might be a software issue. Wait for the ITVX issue to resolve, and enjoy streaming the app.
The above post will help you resolve your query: Why is ITVX not working on iPhone and iPads? In addition, you will also be able to get the best possible resolutions to eliminate the ITVX not loading on iPad and iPhone issues. But remember to update the ITVX app to the latest version so that it runs smoothly on your respective devices.
Are you able to resolve your ITVX app not working iPad and iPhone issues? Please share your experiences in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is ITVX not working on my iPad?
Due to an outdated software version, the ITVX has stopped working on iPads. It is requested to update the software to the latest version.
2. What are the temporary fixes for the ITVX app not working?
Some of the suggested fixes are uninstalling and reinstalling the app, ensuring the internet connection is fine, and resetting your ITVX app.
3. Why is the ITVX app not working on the iPhone?
Apple support has announced that the app will not support older versions such as iOS 12 and 13; hence, the users must update their devices to the latest version and check if the app is working.