To all the iOS users, there is a new upcoming upgrade on its way. Any guesses what it is for? It is for tablet devices, and that is iPadOS 16. It is the fourth and the major upgrade for the operating system of the iPad. The announcement was made on June 6, 2022, accompanying watchOS9, tvOS16, macOS Ventura, and iOS 16. So, let’s know the arrival of iPad0S 16. Here, I will be discussing the iPadOS 16 Release Date.
iPadOS public beta was made available on 11 July 2022. However, a massive public release will be released in later October 2022. There will be amazing innovative functions boosting multitasking and different Operating Systems. Also, 16.0 beta 4 will be released on 27 July 2022.
To know more about iPadOS 16 release date and other information, grab the information right now. After all, the new features will make you go crazy with the unique experience.
What is the iPadOS 16 Release Date
iPadOs announcement was made on June 6, 2022. However, the iPadOS will be released in later 2022. So, you can expect its arrival in September or October. Along with this, you will see new devices coming up like iPad Pro (M2 Chip) and macOS Ventura.
How to Use The Public Beta of iPadOS
The public tester of iPadOS is accessible for downloading. You can easily test it and enjoy the new features. To know how to do it, go through the steps below-
- Register for Apple’s beta software program.
- Run the betas that are accessible for testing (iOS16 and watchOS9).
How to Download The Public Beta of iPadOS 16
If you want to know how to download the public beta of iPadOS 16, you can do it with the help of the following steps.
- Tap on Settings.
- Select General.
- Select Software Update.
- Select on Download and Install.
- Type Passcode and enter Agree.
What are the iPadOS Supported Devices?
Here, I am going to mention the iPadOS-supported devices. So, go through the list below-
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (5th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (9th generation)
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPad Mini (6th generation)
- iPad Pro (All generations)
What are the Features of iPadOS 16
If you want to know about the features of iPadOS 16, let’s see the new features added to iPadOS 16.
- Weather App: The weather app is now introduced on iPadOS 16. You will get all the details and forecasts of the weather application. Also, you will get to know about the local forecast.
- Lock Screen: iPad 16 will come up with the lock screen with the latest font along with time and date. However, you will not find the customization features.
- Stage Manager: This function will allow you to grant access to 4 applications shown on the resizable screens. It will be available on the iPad(M1 chip). Anyone can switch between different stages by using different applications.
- External Display: IpadOs 16 comes with full display capabilities. As the iPadOS 16 will come with the M1 processor rather than screen mirroring.
- Zoom: iPadOS 16 will come up with the zoom feature for its display. You can easily adjust the screen as you want.
- Passkeys: iPadOS 16 will come up with the passkeys. If you access any website, you simply have to enter the passcode.
So this was all about the iPadOS 16 release date along with other features. You can now easily download the public beta of iPadOS 16. Share this article with your friends and let them know about the iPadOS 16 release date. Now, it is time for a wrap-up. Have a great day!