We are living in a world of technology where people are using gadgets at their most. Android is a powerful and most widely used operating system in the world. According to Statista, until now, around 2 Billion Android users are present worldwide. It’s a huge number, right? With this whopping number of users, there are high chances of exploring the different areas in the smartphone. If you are wondering what we are going to cover for you? Just hang on a bit; I will discuss the IoT hidden menu on Android Phone and how you can access it at your convenience.
IoT simply means “Internet of Things,” and it encompasses billions of physical devices across different countries all around the globe that is connected over the internet. The Internet of Things is working smartly to fuse the physical world with the digital world making it more accessible and receptive.
Let’s discuss the IoT Hidden Menu on the Android phone without giving breathing space. We will include the different IoT hidden menus on Android and how to access them.
What is IoT Hidden Menu on Android Phone?
IoT hidden menu on Android phones seems to be secret and is restrained from viewing for the users by the developers. It is quite hard to remark the IoT hidden menu on the android phone. It kicked off with just an experiment and later made a permanent place on the smartphone. These are also called Easter Eggs, which are secret strings of code that are the fragments of operating systems or applications.
There are tons of things that you can do with your Android smartphone by enabling the IoT hidden menu, including customizing the phone’s user interface, lock screen, app alerts, and many more, which are just in the beta phase and yet to be released.
Also, read Why Does My Phone Say LTE Instead of 5G & How to Switch From LTE to 5G?
How to Access IoT Hidden Menu on Other Android Smartphones?
To Access the IoT Hidden menu on other Android Smartphones, It is important for you to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, unlock your smartphone.
- Then, swipe down to bring the notification bar on your device.
- Tap on the settings option and then press it for about 3 seconds.
- A vibration can confirm you are done, and you will find a new icon alongside the settings.
- Move down to the phone settings at the bottom of the device.
- A System UI Tuner will appear beneath the Developer choices.
- Inspect all the features of it and tap on Done.
This set of available options will allow you to customize your device’s status bar. It all depends on what you want to explore in the IoT Hidden Menu on Android phone. You can also change the clock’s hour, minutes, or seconds. Additionally, you can change the power option of your device, ranging from 0 to 5 levels.
(NOTE: The Aforementioned Steps touched above might not be available to open on every Android smartphone.)
Also, read How Much Does it Cost to Build a PC in 2022? Ultimate Guide to Build a Gaming PC
How to Access IoT Hidden Menu on Samsung Smartphones?
IoT Hidden Menu on Android was out of sight for the developers until it was published by Samsung Galaxy for Tech. Enthusiast. It is now modified as a “System UI Tuner.” Access to the hidden menu on Samsung smartphones differs from other android smartphones. Following are some steps you can repeat to access the hidden menu on Samsung devices.
- In the first step, Open the Dialpad of your Smartphone.
- Once the Dialpad is opened, Type *#0*# on your device.
- After Dialing the code, a menu will appear on your screen consisting of Sensors, Display test, Camera test, Volume, Vibration test, and many more.
Also, read Tesla Phone Release Date, First Look, Price, Specs & More
Features of IoT Hidden Menu on Android Phone
There are various features of IoT Hidden Menu on Android that you can utilize per your requirements or needs. These features of the Service Menu will enable you to identify or determine your device’s different hardware and software components. Let us discuss some of those in an efficient manner.
- The Accelerometer is one of the significant features which is responsible for tracking the movement or acceleration o the smartphone. This will help you to switch the orientation of your smartphone.
- The Proximity sensor is accountable for checking your smartphone blacks out when you place it near your ear. This specific function enables you to prevent any unauthorized actions when you are occupied with a phone call.
- The Barometer sensor calculates the atmospheric pressure, which in turn helps the GPS track more precisely and error-free. It also assists you by showing you how many stairs you have climbed on the health and fitness application.
- The Light Sensor dynamically adapts the screen’s brightness based on the amount of brightness in your surroundings. You can also assess the sensor by first placing your smartphone in a shady area and then relocating it to a comparatively bright area. The light Sensor works absolutely fine if the screen’s brightness varies from before.
- An IrIs Camera Test is responsible for unlocking the smartphone using a facial recognition system. It will stop working if there is any breakdown in the Iris camera sensor. This sensor was introduced to prevent any unauthorized access to your smartphone.
There are many other hidden IoT features available, which you can explore and test on your own.
Also, read Cheap Gaming PC Build: Here’s How To Build Your Best Gaming PC
In this article, we have covered the key aspects of the subject which will help you to understand the IoT Hidden Menu on Android Phone. All you have to follow the aforementioned steps to enter the secret world of IoT Hidden Menu on Android phone. I hope you get a fair idea about the topic, and it will be so good if you comment down below to tell us about your Favourite feature among the list discussed in the earlier part of the article.