The makers of the game will soon declare the fifth Mob Vote in the history of Minecraft. So the players have been warned that this time around, voting will work differently. Let’s read this article and learn how to vote for Minecraft mobs.
Mob Votes were held in 2017, 2020, 2021, and 2022. Players are eager to find out which mob, with its distinct dynamics, will be added to the game for Minecraft Live 2023. Voting rights are given to players who enjoy voting for their favorite mob in the game.
Now that you have the significance for voting for mobs in Minecraft, let’s find out whether Tuff Golem, Sniffer, or Rascal will join Minecraft in 2k23. Continue to read and learn how and when to vote in Minecraft.
How To Vote for Minecraft Mobs?
You can participate in the Mob Vote in Minecraft using three different ways. Scroll down and grab one way you can vote for Minecraft mobs.
Ways to Vote for Minecraft Mobs:
- You can join and vote from a PC, console, or mobile device on a dedicated server specifically for the Live event in Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
- You can cast your vote in the Java Edition portion of the Minecraft launcher.
- You can visit the official Minecraft website.
How To Vote For Minecraft Mobs Through An Official Website?
You can vote for Minecraft mobs using an official website. Here is how to vote on the official website, which is by far the simplest way to vote in our opinion.
Steps to vote for Minecraft mob using the website
- Go to Minecraft.net.
- Now sign in with your Microsoft account when voting begins.
- Click on the VOTE button and give a vote to your favourite Minecraft mob.
- Once you follow the process, your vote will be taken.
Note: You need to click the “Learn more” button next to a large banner that reads “Minecraft Live Mob Vote 2022.”
When Does Voting Begins In Minecraft?
According to the makers of Minecraft Mojang, the voting this year will start in the mid of October like every year. Players are given time to think and lock their vote for their favorite mob in Minecraft.
Mojang gives you just 24 hours to cast your ballot before the Minecraft Live stream starts. On the official Minecraft YouTube channel, you may view it.
The top two mobs will probably be put up for another vote, though, if past votes by the Minecraft community have any kind of inkling.
The team announced the official winner of the live event on the same day through the live broadcast on their official channel.
What Are Minecraft Mobs Options Available For Minecraft Mob Votes?
Sniffer, Rascal, or Tuff Golem are the three mobs up for a vote in this year’s mob vote. Befordecidingto whom to vote for, consider the information provided below regarding these Minecraft Mobs:
- Sniffer: This dinosaur-like horde searches for seeds that could develop into unusual plants. Rare eggs can be used to resurrect the extinct overworld mob, and when they hatch into adorable baby Sniffers, they will search your area for rare seeds for you to plant.
- Rascal: The neutral Rascal mob can be found in the overworld’s caves, resembling a goblin carrying a backpack. When detected three times, rascals love to play hide and seek with you in mine shafts and will reward you with a rare prize.
- Tuff Golem: This statuesque mob serves as decoration, and in order to use their abilities, you need to awaken Tuff Golems. Once one is in motion, it will roam the area and pick up whatever you’ve dropped.
You must now choose which one advances when voting begins. Choose carefully and enjoy your voting rights in Minecraft!
So here you have everything about how to vote for Minecraft mobs. In this article, I have mentioned everything about all the Minecraft voting that you need to know before giving your vote in Minecraft. I hope this article was helpful.
Let us know in the comment below if you have any queries regarding how to vote for Minecraft Mobs. You are open to sharing your views and suggestions with us. Also, do check out Path of EX for more topics such as this one and more updates on other gaming platforms.