Millennials to Gen Z, all are tech-savvy consumers, and so are Snapchat users. We can know what our friends are doing just by tapping on their Snapchat stories. If you are new to the Snapchat world, we are here to help you. In this article, we will discuss how to view a Snapchat story.
We always love to give updates to everyone on social media apps. Sharing our creativity and happenings in a 24 hours circle box is what Snapchat offers. To view a Snapchat story without them knowing is something that many of us want to do but don’t know-how!
If you want to know more about how to view a Snapchat story without them knowing, keep reading the article and get all the information right here. Get ready!
What is Snapchat?
Snapchat is a trendy, fast, and fun way to share and live in the moment. It acts like two faces of a coin, “Snap” and “Fun” flip it and see its effects and filters. You can chat with your friends or connect with them through live messaging, sharing with group stories, using Friendmoji, Bitmoji, and a lot more. Share your photos with friends and make your bond stronger.
Open Snapchat, then tap on the camera and click pictures using various trending and new filters, Lenses, and Effects created by the Snapchat community. You can also make a video or a boomerang; video chat with your friends by adding up to 16 at one time, saving unlimited photos, videos, editing, saving to the gallery, and many more.
Snapchat comes with the Spotlight feature, which shows entertaining snaps of Snapchat. You can also submit your photos by tapping on the trending button. It also promotes your viral videos from the Snapchat community. So start Snapping!
What are Snapchat Stories?
Snapchat stories are photos, boomerangs, videos uploaded in a story. You can add anything in a story that will be visible for 24 hours only. Below are the steps to upload a story on Snapchat:
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Click a snap on Snapchat or add a video of around 60 seconds by pressing the “big circle” at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the Story icon, which is present at the left side of the screen at the bottom.
4. Tap on My Story Arrow, which is present at the bottom of the screen on the right side.
You can edit the snap before uploading it on story.
How To View A Snapchat Story | 7 Simple Steps
If we want to know what our friends are up to, we get the updates from their stories on Snapchat. It is more of a fun and entertaining way to watch the stories on Snapchat. Try the following steps to view a Snapchat story.
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Tap on chats that are present at the bottom side of the left corner screen.
3. You can select the names of your friends whose stories you want to watch.
4. You can also watch stories of any user engulfed in blue outline precisely at the left side of the user name; it will pop up at the top of the chats page.
5. Tap on the story circle to the left of the user’s name that will begin playing in seconds.
6. Start swiping on the screen “left” to view your friend’s previous story and “Right” for viewing the next friend’s story.
7. You will automatically preview the next story in the line.
If you want to skip advertisement stories, you can do that as they pop up in between.
How To View A Snapchat Story Anonymously?
If you want to watch Snapchat stories without letting others know. You can do that by simply going through some steps. It is not some big software to download or do technology upgrades, but we have provided the best alternatives to watch stories anonymously.
It is one of the most frequently asked questions which every Snapchat user wants to know. Snapchat is filled with advanced features but is not embedded with the feature of watching Snapchat stories anonymously. Go through these steps below:
- Open the Snapchat app and log in with your username on the Snap chat ID. If you are already logged in, then you will directly land on the page.
- Tap on the “Stories” icon.”Once you open the stories page, make sure not to open target users’ stories, all you have to do is refresh the page till all stories get loaded.
- Now close your Snapchat app and put your mobile data connection or WiFi off.
- Now go back to the Snapchat app, dive on the stories page and see the users’ stories of whom you want to watch.
- Once you are done with the story viewing, put your mobile data connection On.
Note:- It is recommended to view the story when the story is about to expire as the user will not see your name.
Likewise, you can watch a story anonymously by enabling and disabling your phone on “Airplane mode.”You can also uninstall or reinstall the app or by clearing the cached data of the Snapchat application. Do these tricks as they don’t violate anything or break any law.
Suppose you are Snapchat hungry try these tricks to enjoy unlimited fun. I hope this article was helpful to you. Keep using Snapchat and do happy snapping all the time. Now it is time to go. You can freely share this article with your friends. Maybe they are searching for how to view a Snapchat story. Stay updated with this page. Have a great day!