It’s quite common to have been caught by a crewmate while you were in the process of venting after a successful kill, all because you didn’t know the right way of How to Vent in Among Us? This has obviously happened to even the best of us and it’s undoubtedly difficult to pull off the perfect vent kill without knowing what exactly you’re doing.
‘Among Us’ is an online multiplayer social deduction game that was actually released back in 2018 but seemed to gain much more popularity during the Covid lockdown times. It even became a mainstream game on major streaming platforms such as Twitch, Facebook and Youtube in 2020.
All the credits can be given to the streamers like Pokimane, Disguised Toast, Valkyrae, Corpse Husband, Pewdiepie, Yeti, etc who have actually gained control of the entire streaming gameplays and created a viral frenzy among the humongous gaming community. Since this game has officially become one of the biggest gaming titles, you should definitely learn How To Vent in Among us. This is exactly why I am here to help you out.
Venting In Among Us: Short Introduction
In case you’re a newbie to this fun game, you should know that Venting is an extremely important ability which is to be utilized in Among Us if you’re the Impostor killer. Knowing How To Vent in Among Us actually helps the imposters in moving around the map freely.
A number of vents are scattered throughout all the three maps in Among Us. Vents can even be an extremely useful tool as long as you properly manage to learn How to Vent in Among Us. With its proper usage, you can easily manage to kill a crewmate discreetly and then end up popping out at a different spot to avoid any suspicion.
How To Vent In Among Us (2022)?
Now, until and unless you have been living under a rock for the past few years, you are probably aware of the existence of Among Us. You have even tried playing this addictive game at a certain point with your acquaintances.
For those who have tried this game, you would know how important it is to know How To Vent In Among us? Which is why we will provide you with a few tips and tricks on How to Vent in Among Us and do the ultimate Vent Kill.
Tips and Tricks on How To Vent in Among Us?
For all of the gaming enthusiasts who wish to learn How To Vent in Among Us or simply improve their skills, we’ve mentioned the easiest tips and tricks for you:
1. Don’t forget to keep an eye on security cameras on the map
You’ll notice that a red light tends to flash on the cameras in case any crewmate of yours is still checking out the security feed from the available cameras. This basically means that it’s easy to spot you going in or even jumping out of any vent. Try timing your vent jumps by making sure that you’re away from the security cams and if you are not, then at least the red light is turned off.
2. Don’t come out of a room that none of your cremates saw you enter. Otherwise, it could put ‘sus’ on you as an impostor.
3. You have the option to always hide in vents but when you’re in a vent, the Sabotage and Kill button timers are paused. So, this automatically says that you can’t hide in the vents for the entire game because resetting the cooldown is required for your next kill.
4. Do not forget to close the door when you vent so that your identity cannot be figured out by your crewmates.
5. Don’t utilize vents frequently to move around in the game.
6. You can’t afford to vent out of rooms that you were seen entering. In case that ends up happening you would have to either kill the witness or possibly convince a crewmate and hope that all the other crewmates end up buying your alibi.
Now that is all there is to know about How to Vent in Among Us. We’ve mentioned all the necessary tips and tricks that you would be required to know when it comes to learning How to Vent in Among Us. In case you have any more doubts regarding this, feel free to leave a comment.
1. Where can I play Among Us?
Among us was available only on PC and mobile at first. But, after the success of the game in 2020. It was even added to consoles. So, now it is available on different platforms such as PS4, PS5, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
2. Is Venting a good idea in Among Us?
It is actually a good idea to use vent in Among Us because it’s a powerful tool in the impostor’s arsenal.
3. How many vents are on each Among Us map?
The number of vents present in the game varies by map. The Skeld has a total of 14 vents. Polus has 12 vents. The airship has 12 vents that can be used to vent in Among Us.