Twitter provides a platform for everyone to be updated about the current information and discuss the trending topics that you feel good about. Twitter is known for the viral controversies and now Twitter is making the rounds because of some newly added feature that helps you to increase audience engagement, which is Twitter Spaces and learn How to use Twitter Spaces.
We all love to use social media apps with built-in features like audio, video, and many more. Audio-based social media applications are becoming more popular now. Twitter has also added this audio-based feature and has seen high growth in popularity.
To know more about Twitter Spaces, quickly read all the subheadings below. This article will help you remain connected with the audience and conduct a smooth interaction with the audience.
What Is The Meaning Of Twitter Spaces?
Twitter Spaces are the chatrooms that allow you to interact with the audience. With the help of Twitter Spaces, you can join the audio, listen and talk to people in the chat room.
Twitter Spaces is a public chat room that anyone can join. Whether people follow you on Twitter or not, they can still join you. Twitter Spaces allows you to invite up to ten people to speak. For this, you have to send them the link to the Space.
If you are an iOS user or an Android user, you can create your own Twitter Spaces. You can easily join, listen and create Twitter Spaces.
How To Use Twitter Spaces?
Do you want to know how to use Twitter Spaces? Let’s get started with the process of how to use Twitter Spaces. Go through the steps below-
Step 1: Tap on your Profile Picture
- Open the Twitter application.
- Tap on the Profile Picture on the left side of the screen.
Step 2: Tap on Spaces
- On the right side of the page, navigate through the options.
- Now, tap on Spaces.
- A new page will appear on the screen, and tap on the Get started.
Step 3: Add a Name to Space
- Now, add a name to your Space.
- Tap on Start your Space.
- Finally, Twitter will create your Space.
- Your Space will appear from the bottom side of the screen.
Note:- You can add ten people to join the Space on Twitter to speak. Two people can become the co-hosts.
Step 4: Click on Adjust Settings
- On Your Space page, go to the bottom side and tap on three dots.
- Navigate through the options and tap on Adjust settings.
- You will see various options like Speakers- (Everyone, People you follow, and only people you invite to speak), Captions, and Sound.
- Now, make the changes in the settings according to your preferences.
- Finally, tap on Allow Mic access to give access to the speakers on the left side of the page.
Step 5: Engage with people on Your Space
- Here, you can check the members that are added to Your Space. For this, click on the member’s option.
- You can also check on the Search bar if the members are in a large number.
- You can invite the speaker, remove the particular member, send direct messages and share Your Space across different social media platforms.
Step 6: Tap on End
- Once you are done with everything, tap on the End option on the top right of the Your Space page.
- A pop-up will appear as “This will end the conversation for everyone.”
- Finally, click on Yes, end. It will end the Space.
- Thus, with the use of above steps, you learned how to use Twitter Spaces.
How To Join Twitter Spaces?
If you want to join the Twitter Spaces, go through the steps below and get access to the Twitter Spaces.
Step 1: Tap on the Space
- Open the Twitter application.
- Click on the profile picture of the member.
- Tap on the Spaces at the top of the timeline.
Step 2: Click on Join this Space
- Now, click on Join this Space.
- To speak, you can tap on Allow Mic access. When the Host accepts your request, you will be able to speak.
- To see the rules of the space and see other settings, tap on three dots. Here, you can also adjust the settings.
So this was all about how to use Twitter Spaces. Now, you can create a chat room and stay connected with the audience. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section. Share the article with your friends. Stay tuned for all the exciting updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can Host Twitter Spaces?
Twitter Spaces can be hosted by anyone who creates the Space on Twitter.
Why don’t I have Twitter Spaces?
To see the Twitter Spaces option, click on the + icon, and the Twitter Spaces option will appear on the screen.
How many people can listen in a Twitter Space?
In the Twitter Space, anyone can listen to the audio and there is no limit on it.