Would you like to convert your boring chat conversations into interesting ones? In iOS 17, among the hidden features, the Live Stickers are the new features that allow you to create animated stickers from your Live photos. It is a fun and creative way to add personality to your conversation on Facebook Messenger. Now, you must be looking to resolve your query: How to use Live Stickers in Facebook Messenger in iOS 17? Scroll down and learn the steps to get it.
To use Live Stickers in Facebook Messenger, you must have an iPhone or iPad running on iOS 17 and the latest Facebook Messenger app. Also, if you are worried about the iOS 17 updating time, check it before proceeding. Once the Live Stickers are added to your sticker tray, you can use them by opening the Facebook Messenger conversation and tapping the emoji keyboard. And remember, with iOS 17, you can also send Live Stickers on WhatsApp.
In the below post, I will help you get the details on How to Use Live Stickers in Facebook Messenger in iOS 17.
In This Article
How to Use Live Stickers in Facebook Messenger in iOS 17?
Stickers make a boring chat enjoyable. And if you have updated your iPhone to iOS 17, you will be happy to hear that now you can use live stickers in Facebook Messenger. But before using the live stickers, you must learn how to create live stickers on your iPhone. So, let’s see how to create live stickers on an iPhone.
Create Live Stickers
To use Live Stickers in Facebook Messenger with your iOS device, you must create the Live Stickers first. Follow the below steps to do so.
- Open the Photos application on your iPhone, running on iOS 17 or later.
- From the bottom, click on the Albums section.
- Now, scroll down to search for the Media Types option.
- Then, click on the Live Photos folder.
- Now, select the Live Photo that you wish to convert into a Live Sticker.
- Then, press and hold the image until a drop-down menu appears.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, select the Add Sticker option.
Thus, you can easily create a Live Sticker. You can create as many Live Stickers as you want by repeating the process mentioned earlier. There is another important thing that you should know. Your Live Sticker will become a static sticker if you add an effect. Now, let’s see how you can use Live Stickers in Facebook Messenger in iOS 17. Please follow the steps properly.
Sending Live Stickers in Facebook Messenger
After creating the Live Stickers, you can send these stickers to your friends and relatives. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Facebook Messenger application on your iPhone.
- Now, go to the Chats section where you wish to use the Live Stickers.
- Then, select a chat and click on the text box for bringing the software keyboard.
- Next, from the bottom left corner of the software keyboard, press the emoji symbol.
- Here, you can notice all of your Live Stickers.
- You can also swipe toward the right from the left side of the keyboard to uncover your custom sticker packs.
- Then, select and send your preferred Live Sticker to your friends or loved ones.
iOS 17 Facebook Messenger Live Stickers: Important Notes
In addition to the above points, you must keep some other things in mind while using the Live Stickers in Facebook Messenger.
- You can use Live Stickers in conversation with your friends or relatives if they are also using the iOS 17 device with the latest Facebook Messenger version app
- Live Stickers are presently not available worldwide, so check with your country and region whether it is supported.
- To use Live Stickers, your internet connection must run on a high-speed and stable network.
How to Use Live Stickers in Facebook Messenger in iOS 17? Tutorial Guide
Live Stickers are a fun and creative way to add personality to your conversation in Facebook Messenger. They are easy to create and use, and you can express yourself powerfully by using them. If you are looking for the steps to Use Live Stickers in Facebook Messenger in iOS 17, scroll up and get the steps for using it.
Do you find the post on “How to Use Live Stickers in Facebook Messenger in iOS 17” helpful? Please share your views in the comments section.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Use Live Stickers in Facebook Messenger in iOS 17?
Facebook Messenger > Chats > Select a conversation > Click on the text box > Tap on the emoji icon > Choose a Live Sticker to send.
2. How do you make a live sticker on iOS 17?
Photos application > Albums > Select the Media Types option > Live Photos > Select a Live Photo > Tap and hold the image until a drop-down menu appears > Tap on the Add Sticker option.
3. Which iPhone won’t support iOS 17?
iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X are notable models that will not support iOS 17.
4. Where to find stickers in iOS 17 on iPhone?
Messages application > Open a chat > Tap on the Plus icon from the keyboard > Click on the Stickers.
5. Does iOS 17 have stickers?
One of the big changes in iOS 17 is the ability to create and place stickers in a message.