Do you want to update Netflix on a smart TV? I’ve been trying to find a way of updating my Netflix on my smart TV. If you often use Netflix on your weekends and always want your Netflix to run smoothly, then updating your Netflix is only the option. No matter, which smart TV you are using for Netflix, you need to update it timely. So, know more about how to update Netflix on TV.
Netflix is a great streaming platform, and it’s very popular among people. But the truth is, Netflix has its limits when it comes down to smart TVs. The new version of Netflix that runs on smart TV has yet to be available everywhere in the world. So, if you do not get it on smart TV know how to use Netflix without a smart TV. I know it can be frustrating when you are watching your favorite show and suddenly it buffers. Well, it is a strong sign that you need to update your Netflix.
So next time whenever you plan to stream Netflix on Apple TV, LG TV, Samsung Smart TV, or Vizio TV – check out the below-mentioned process of how to update Netflix on TV.
In This Article
How to Update Netflix on TV?
The only problem is that Netflix for TV doesn’t work on all devices. If you’re trying to watch Netflix on your TV, but it says unable to play, there’s a reason for this you need to update the Netflix app on your TV. You can also learn how to watch Netflix without internet on TV.
You can click a few buttons on your smart tv. visit the app store to update and follow the below-mentioned steps for more details.
How to Update Netflix on Any Smart TV?
Every smart TV has a different updating method. So, follow the below-mentioned steps for each smart TV. You will get all your answers on how to update Netflix on TV.
1. How to Update Netflix on Apple TV?
If you are using Apple TV for your Netflix shows then check out the below steps to know how to update Netflix on Apple TV.
- To select the settings, go to the main Apple TV menu.
- Choose general.
- Click on software updates.
- Select update automatically.
- Choose download and install.
2. How to Update Netflix on Samsung Smart TV?
If you are using Apple TV for your Netflix shows, then check out the below steps to know how to update Netflix on Samsung smart TV.
- Hold your remote and press the smart hub key on it.
- Select and navigate the feature.
- Find out Netflix.
- Hold the key until you see the sub-menu.
- Find out updated apps and click on them.
- Check mark select all.
- Choose update.
3. How to Update Netflix on LG Smart TV?
If you are using Apple TV for your Netflix shows, then check out the below steps to know how to update Netflix on LG smart TV.
- Press the key to turn on the TV.
- Select the home button on the remote.
- Click on settings and all settings.
- Go to general.
- Find out about this TV option and click on it.
- Fill in the check box Netflix next to the automatic updates.
- Hit Update.
4. How to Update Netflix on Vizio TV?
If you are using Apple TV for your Netflix shows, then check out the below steps to know how to update Netflix on Vizio TV.
- Press the key to switch on the Vizio TV.
- To go to the menu, use the TV remote.
- Choose settings.
- Select the system.
- Find out and check for updates.
- If you find the update, finish it.
5. How to Update Netflix on Android TV?
If you are using Apple TV for your Netflix shows, then check out the below steps to know how to update Netflix on Android TV.
- Go to the Google Play store.
- Go to the menu icon and then click on my apps.
- Apps which has updates will show as ready to update.
- Choose Netflix and click on update.
What if Netflix Won’t Update?
If you are using Netflix on your smart TV then, I have mentioned all the processes above on how to update Netflix on your smart TV. If you have not downloaded Netflix, know why Netflix downloads slow? But, if your Netflix does not support any updates then your need to check your subscription.
Maybe your subscription is expired or an issue with your smart TV. You can also try a few following fixes before you update Netflix.
- Clear Cache
- Restart your TV
- Update System software
How to Update Netflix on TV?
In this post, I have tried my best to make you understand how to update Netflix on TV. All the Apple TV, Samsung smart TV, Vizio TV, and LG TV users will get a step-by-step process of updating Netflix on the smart TV above. Hope you got all your answers for the Netflix updating system. Follow Path of EX for more updates. Have a great day!
Frequently Asked Questions
How to update Netflix on TV?
Go to the Apple main menu and choose general. Click on software updates. It will automatically update.
Does Netflix update automatically?
No! You have to update Netflix from time to time.
Can I watch Netflix without an Internet connection?
Yes! You can watch Netflix without an internet connection by downloading the shows.