Pinterest mood boards are a fun way to find your muse. You can go through the latest mood board already made by users. Can you unblock your Pinterest for all users on your PC? Yes! Here is How to Unblock Pinterest For All Users. Pinterest also has an easy way for you to unblock users on the site.
With all the amazing mood boards or vision boards on Pinterest, which account to follow? Here are the 10 most followed accounts on Pinterest you must follow now. Pinterest widgets tend to lag as well. Here are a few ways you can fix your Pinterest Widgets.
So, how can you unblock Pinterest on your network? Here is how you can unblock Pinterest for all users. Stay till the end of the article to know how you can unblock users on Pinterest using your phone or PC.
How to Unblock Pinterest for All Users?
You can unblock Pinterest for all users on your computer. Here is how you can unblock Pinterest for all users.
1. Go to the Web Browser.
2. Go to Web Filter.
3. Tap on Database.
4. Now, tap on Categorized Sites.
5. Type the Pinterest site name and click on Search.
6. Now you can re-categorize Pinterest to a different category.
7. Click on the boxes beside Include Subdominies and Include URLs.
8. Tap on Save.
In this way, you can unblock Pinterest for all users.
Note- You can add Pinterest to the local-allow category and use it on your school PC.
How to Unblock Pinterest for All Users on Android?
If you want to unblock anyone’s Pinterest on Android it is really simple to do that. Here is how to unlock Pinterest for all users on Android.
1. Open your Pinterest app.
2. Now, go to the User profile of the person you want to unblock.
3. Tap on the horizontal three dots under their profile.
4. Tap on the Unblock option.
5. Confirm your action by tapping on Unlock again.
In this way, you can easily unblock users on your Pinterest.
How to Unblock Pinterest for All Users on Windows?
If you want to unblock users on Pinterest from your Windows OS, the steps are a bit different. Here is how to unblock Pinterest for all users on Windows.
1. Launch Pinterest on your web browser.
2. Click on the Pin of the user you want to unblock.
3. Open the user profile you want to unblock.
4. Now, click on the Unblock option.
In this way, you can unblock users from your Pinterest on your Windows OS.
How to Unblock Pinterest for All Users on iOS?
You can unblock users from Pinterest on your iPhone in a few easy steps. Here is how to unlock Pinterest for all users on iOS.
1. Go to Pinterest on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the search icon. You can easily identify the account that you wish to unblock.
3. Type the username in the search bar.
4. Once find the user account you want to unblock, tap on the user profile.
5. Click on Unblock from the options.
6. Tap on Unblock to confirm.
This way you can unblock users from your Pinterest on iOS.
This was all about how you can unblock Pinterest for all users. You can unblock anyone on Pinterest using your phone or your PC. The steps to unblock users are a bit different if your use an iPhone. But you can follow these step-by-step guides and do that. We will keep coming up with more easy hacks and guides. Keep checking out Path of EX for more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you unblock people from Pinterest?
Yes, you can unblock people from Pinterest. You can unblock users on Pinterest using your phone, PC, or your iPhone.
How to unblock someone on Pinterest on Android?
You can unblock any user on Pinterest on Android by going to Pinterest- User profile- horizontal three-dots- Unblock- Confirm your action by tapping on Unlock again.
How to unblock someone on Pinterest on iOS?
You can unblock someone on Pinterest on iOS by going to Pinterest- search icon- Type the username- tap on the user profile- Click on Unblock- Tap on Unblock to confirm.