As a beginner, you might have invested in stocks from the stock trading platform, Robinhood. You might want to change and transfer your accounts to something better in the market. And what is better than Fidelity, which is considered one of the best online broker stocks platform. To know, How To Transfer Stocks From Robinhood To Fidelity, keep reading!
If you are someone who wants to transfer stocks from Robinhood to Fidelity. Don’t worry, I got you. Keep scrolling to find out how!
What Is The Cost to Transfer from Robinhood to Fidelity?
It does not matter if it is a full or a partial transfer of your account, the amount of $75 will be debited from your Robinhood account.
How To Transfer Stocks From Robinhood To Fidelity
The easiest way to transfer Robinhood stocks and cash to Fidelity is through the Automated Customer Account Transfer Service (ACATS).
Follow the steps given below to transfer stocks from Robinhood To Fidelity.
- Know Your Information From Robinhood: Make sure you know your details from Robinhood including your RHS (Rohinhood Securities Account number)
- Login To Your Fidelity Account: Make sure you have created your account and then log in to the account.
- Click Transfer: After logging in, a page will appear on the top menu, click transfer.
- From the menu, tap on, Transfer an account to Fidelity.
- Select the brokerage account that you want to transfer.
- On the search bar type Robinhood.
- A page will ask for your Robinhood account number, type in your Robinhood account number.
- You will have to confirm the process of transferring Robinhood assets into a new Fidelity account.
- Next, you have to specify, if it’s a full account transfer or partial.
- Upload a recent Robinhood statement, when asked.
Also, read Use Technology to Get Started with Trading
What Happens Post Transfer from Robinhood to Fidelity?
Post transfer money from Robinhood to Fidelity, you need to wait for a few days before the money appears in your account.
All trades are free when you transfer from Robinhood to Fidelity. Simply, you can trade a commission share on Fidelity for free if you have a commission-free ETF on Robinhood.
If you are someone who wants to transfer stocks from Robinhood to Fidelity. To know, How To Transfer Stocks From Robinhood To Fidelity, read the entire article, and do share it with your friends!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I transfer stocks from Robinhood to Fidelity?
You can transfer stocks from Robinhood to Fidelity by following the step mentioned in the article.
How long does it take to transfer stocks from Robinhood to Fidelity?
Robinhood transfers and Fidelity receives the stocks the same day you start the process.
How much does it cost to transfer from Robinhood to Fidelity?
Whenever you decide to transfer stocks or cash from Robinhood to Fidelity, it costs a $75 fee.