If you are an active member of TikTok, you know how important sounds on your TikTok videos are. TikTok sounds and audio on the platform go viral instantly and can help a user’s video will likely reach a wider audience. You can easily add your voice to your TikTok videos to give it a personal touch. In this article, I will tell you, How to Talk Over a Sound on TikTok Without Voiceover.
TikTok has a variety of audio editing options and it will let a user use the sounds, amazing voice filters, and effects according to their desire. The audio editing features of TikTok set the platform apart from its competitors. So, without further ado, let’s dig in to know, how to talk over a sound on TikTok without voiceover.
How to Talk Over a Sound on TikTok Without Voiceover?
Audio editing option lets a user add the desired video with your voice in the TikTok app. A user might want to talk over a sound or add their voice without utilizing the voiceover feature. To know, how to do that, follow the given steps.
- Launch the TikTok app on your device.
- Click on the + symbol from the center of the bottom panel.
3. Choose the length of the video according to your desire.
4. Click on the Upload button from the right side of the recording button.
5. Record a video or search and pick your recorded video from the files.
6. Now upload the recorded video with your voice.
7. Tap on the volume option at the bottom.
8. Slide the volume down to a low setting to lower the Original Sound.
9. Now click the Done tab.
10. Select the mic icon.
11. Now you need to verify that the Keep Original Sound checkbox is selected.
12. Click record, then begin speaking to begin recording your sound.
13. Select the Save button from the top menu. The video now includes your narration.
14. You can adjust and modify the video to your desire, and then click the Next tab.
15. Tap the Post button at the end to share the video on TikTok.
Can I Do Voiceover on TikTok?
In order to create a duet, the voiceover option won’t work, then you can use the mic feature which will enable a user to talk over your TikTok video. To do so, follow the given steps.
- Launch TikTok on your device.
- Choose the video with which you want to duet and then tap the share arrow at the bottom.
- You will see the option of the duet, tap on it.
- TikTok will direct you to the Duet page.
- Once on the page, tap on the mic icon at the top.
- Tap on record and start talking over the original sound.
- Once you are done, tap the red check mark.
- On the next page, don’t turn off the “Original Sound” or reduce its volume.
- Click on next and then tap on Post to upload your TikTok.
Watch How to Talk Over a Sound on TikTok Without Voiceover
TikTok’s growth in recent years is one of the reasons for its success and its reach around the world. Sounds and audio on TikTok go viral easily on TikTok. To know, How to Talk Over a Sound on TikTok Without Voiceover, read the entire article and do share it with your friends. For more trending stuff, keep visiting Path of EX.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I Talk over a sound on TikTok?
Sadly, you can’t talk over a sound on the TikTok app directly. You need to record the video on your phone’s camera and add sound to that video on the app.
Can I Do Voiceover on TikTok?
In order to create a duet, the voiceover option won’t work, then you can use the mic feature.