Facebook Gaming Streaming has been hitting the popularity level among gamers since the start, and undoubtedly, the new urge to know How to stream to Facebook Gaming from Xbox is growing among the community members rapidly. Move further to know how you may do so in merely minutes and begin with your streaming asap with this ultimate guide.
Xbox users have always found cribbing over How really difficult it is to go along with Facebook streaming for them. They don’t know how this works, how they may connect with their audience, and how all this could be done without many technicalities.
Well, to answer that, I must say that we are here for you to help you out with the same. Head on further to know How to Stream to Facebook gaming from Xbox and see what what is the prerequisites to do so. The major holder of such streaming is the capture card imported into the console to connect to your PC/ device. Look what the Capture Card means and see How it may help you with the same.
How to Stream To Facebook Gaming from Xbox?
After you know What is capture card and how it works well with your console and PC, you must head on further to know How all of this works and How to stream to Facebook Gaming from Xbox.
Steps to stream to Facebook Gaming from Xbox
1. Connect Capture Card To Xbox
- The first thing you need to do to connect the capture card to Xbox is to remove the end of the HDMI cable plugged into your screen and plug it into the HDMI-in port of your capture card.
- As you do so, you must further connect the second HDMI to the HDMI-out port of the capture card and connect the other end of your screen.
- And this is it! You’ve successfully connected the capture card to Xbox and it is all set to work perfectly between your console and PC.
Make sure that if you have an external Capture Card, you must connect the capture card via USB or USB-C to your PC or laptop.
2. Copy Stream Key To Facebook
The stream key works well when the prior motive of the user is to stream, go on to know how you may copy the stream key to Facebook and further stream to Facebook gaming to Xbox.
- Firstly, you must head on to your Facebook app and log in to your home page after filling in all the required account details.
- Then, tap on the option ‘Live Video’ from the home page > Start Live broadcast.
- After doing so, you will be prompted to the page of the setting further. Look for the stream key and copy it to your clipboard.
Further, all you need to do is install and connect OBS Studio to your Facebook account. Go on to know how you may do so.
3. Connect OBS Studio To Your Facebook Account
The further step after copying the stream key to the Facebook account is installing OBS Studio, setting it up, and linking it with your Facebook account. To know how to do so, you must go on further:
- The first thing to do on a priority basis is to download OBS studio to your device. To download OBS Studio to your PC without cost, you must click here.
- Then, tap on the File from the menu and click Settings.
- From the settings options, click on Stream.
- Further, on the option Platform, click on the drop-down menu and tap on Facebook Live.
- Paste your Facebook stream key on the streak key field.
- And, tap on Apply > Okay.
- Lastly, the menu will be closed automatically and this will complete your PBS Studio set up on Facebook successfully.
To stream to Facebook Gaming from Xbox, the first thing you need to do is connect the capture card to your Xbox, then copy the stream key to your Facebook account, and lastly, install and set up the OBS Studio to your Facebook Account.
What Is A Capture Card | Use Capture Card For Facebook Gaming
A capture card is a kind of device available that majorly captures the image and sound signal of your console. It acts as an intermediary between your console and PC that considers the signals of your consoles and further forwards them to your PC.
Go on further to know How it connected to your Xbox and how all the grind works to stream to Facebook Gaming from Xbox.
Watch How To Stream to Facebook Gaming from Xbox
This was all about How to Stream to Facebook Gaming from Xbox. Follow the 3 steps mentioned above and see if this guide helps you with the same today.
Anyways, Path of EX is an open space. Come along if you have any doubts, and we will get back to you asap.