Want to run your way to the Minecraft higher levels? I know exactly what you need. Let’s talk about How to sprint in Minecraft. After all, why walk slowly when you can run faster? So, follow this easy Minecraft guide and learn how to sprint in Minecraft?
Sprinting in Minecraft allows you to travel faster when walking and slightly slower when swimming or flying. The drawback is that hunger disappears considerably more quickly, so store up food or reserve this for unexpected circumstances. You may not have the necessary hunger to run even if you are familiar with the controls.
So you got an idea of what exactly is sprinting in Minecraft. Now through this article let’s learn how to sprint in Minecraft in different devices. Also, read the article till the end to learn different uses of the sprint in Minecraft.
In This Article
How To Sprint In Minecraft?
Sprinting in Minecraft allows a player to go faster, but on the other hand, it increases hunger consumption.
Sprinting can be done by double-touching ahead or by hitting sprint while the player is moving. When the player’s hunger bar reaches 6 (Hunger. svg Hunger. svg Hunger. svg), they cannot sprint. Additionally, ocelots, iron golems, wither skeletons, infant zombies, zombie pigmen, and endermen can sprint.
So you got to know how to sprint in Minecraft. Now let’s learn about sprinting by using different methods in Minecraft.
How To Sprint In Minecraft On PC?
Sprinting in Minecraft is not an easy task to be done. It requires lots of patience and will to complete the process. So let’s learn how to sprint in Minecraft using a PC by following the steps mentioned below.
Steps to sprint in Minecraft using Pc
- Press the forward key twice. By default, this is W. To continue running ahead after double tapping, press and hold. Your field of vision will significantly widen, and you will move 30% faster than usual.
- Press the sprint key. To begin sprinting while going forward, tap the left control.
- If it doesn’t work, you can designate a key to sprint by opening the Esc menu and selecting Options Controls.
- To stop sprinting, stop moving. Until you let go of the forward key, run into a block, or deal with a mob, your character will keep running. If you pressed the sprint key, you would start sprinting for thirty seconds before stopping, although you may immediately restart.
- Remain satiated after six. Only when you have at least six hunger points may you sprint (three food symbols in your hunger bar). If your stomach is empty, try again after eating something.
- Run alongside other forms of transportation. When flying in Creative mode or when swimming, you can use the sprint key.
- Your field of vision will enlarge, but your speed will only go up a little. Your field of view will increase, but your speed will stay the same if you are in a vehicle or mount.
How To Sprint In Minecraft Using The Console?
Using a console while sprinting in Minecraft is the easiest way to sprint. But for that, you need to follow the step-by-step process so that things go smoothly and you can sprint easily and quickly.
Steps to sprint in Minecraft using the console
- Twice advance the left analog stick. The same stick you move ahead with when walking normally is this one. Simply move it forward twice as quickly as you can to sprint.
- Keep moving forward to keep running. Keep moving ahead with the stick after the second push. Until you let off of the analog stick, hit a block, or engage with a mob, your character will keep running.
- Sustain a hunger level above six. Sprinting is impossible if your hunger level falls below six (three food symbols).
How To Sprint In Minecraft On Pocket Edition?
Minecraft pocket edition requires the latest version for sprinting in the game. So if you are using the latest version of Minecraft, you can follow the process mentioned below to sprint in the game and enjoy this feature while gaming.
Steps to sprint in Minecraft in pocket edition
- To sprint, press the forward button twice and keep it depressed. Although you’ll move twice as fast, you’ll become hungry far more quickly than when you’re walking.
- To stop sprinting, stop moving. Simply release the forward button, tap it once more to move forward, and the speed will revert to normal. If you run into a block or engage in combat with a mob, you will also stop sprinting.
- You are required to eat even if you’re not too hungry. For all that running, your Minecraft character needs energy. You cannot sprint if your hunger level falls below four food symbols.
Note: You are playing an outdated version of Minecraft if your version of the game lacks hunger and sprinting. Open Minecraft and connect to the internet to get the most recent update.
Wooh! Now that you have learned about how to sprint in Minecraft using different methods let’s move forward and learn about the different uses of sprinting in Minecraft.
What Are The Uses Of Sprinting In Minecraft?
Sprinting in Minecraft is a feature that helps players to complete multiple tasks. It is used for different purposes in the game. So let’s move forward, learn its different use in the game, and enjoy it while playing.
Uses of sprinting in Minecraft
- Jumping while sprinting allows the player to move with an average speed of 7.127 meters per second, which is 30 percent quicker than the typical walking pace of around 4.317 meters per second.
- While sprinting, the player can turn, albeit it will result in a significantly slower speed.
- Additionally, sprinting speeds up swimming and flying in Creative mode.
- The field of vision is expanded when “sprinting” when mounted on a minecart, boat, horse, pig, or strider, but the speed of the creature is not increased.
- Although sprinting does not make the player jump higher, it is possible to jump across up to four horizontal blocks while doing so instead of just two.
- Saturation is decreased by sprinting. The hunger bar runs out at a rate of 1/2 every 40 meters, or 7 seconds until saturation is zero.
- Sprinting causes the player to drop particles at their feet that are specific to the type of block they are running on.
- A monster receives more knockback when attacked while sprinting (except by squid, iron golems, and shulkers).
- While holding down a leap while sprinting is often faster, when Speed II or higher is in effect, it gets slower.
- Sprinting stops when a player creeps up on, blocks, or strikes a mob at an angle greater than 8 degrees.
- The player will automatically stop sprinting after 30 seconds if none of these takes place.
This is everything about how to sprint in Minecraft. I have mentioned three different ways in which you can use and sprint in the game. So select your version of Minecraft and follow the instructions mentioned above, and sprint in your game.
You can also check out other amazing features of Minecraft in Path of EX and enjoy them while playing with your friend. Also, do mention in the comment section in which way you sprint in Minecraft while playing.